[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

"
ThePimpShrimp wrote:
So I just bought new boots with aspect of the spider and I am wondering if it's still useful to use temporal chains as a curse or if there are better alternatives.

Still trying to get strength on my items so I can get rid of the +30 strength passive nodes but it's a struggle.

I believe my next big upgrade for which I will save will be a +1 spell skill wand.

Switch to Elemental Weakness.
"
donbrawler wrote:
"
ThePimpShrimp wrote:
So I just bought new boots with aspect of the spider and I am wondering if it's still useful to use temporal chains as a curse or if there are better alternatives.

Still trying to get strength on my items so I can get rid of the +30 strength passive nodes but it's a struggle.

I believe my next big upgrade for which I will save will be a +1 spell skill wand.

Switch to Elemental Weakness.

Thanks, will look into it!
I prefer not to self-cast, is Elemental Weakness still a good option?

I've been following your skill tree for a bit.
I was able to corrupt my rime-gaze with +2 to projectile gems in SSF.

Would this make replacing vaal cold snap with creeping frost viable?
"
Pavarok wrote:
I was able to corrupt my rime-gaze with +2 to projectile gems in SSF.

Would this make replacing vaal cold snap with creeping frost viable?

You loose too much dmg switching creeping even with +2.

1. You will loose Vaal Cold Snap which huge for clearing packs fast in maps and extra boost to Boss DPS.

2. You will also loose Frenzy Charges gained from Cold Snap.

Last edited by donbrawler on Feb 4, 2021, 4:00:32 AM
i'm guessing this is fine? (hopefully the freeze chance won't mess with anything,sorry for noob question,still new to crafting (always seemed scary to deal with)
"
Valkirth wrote:
i'm guessing this is fine? (hopefully the freeze chance won't mess with anything,sorry for noob question,still new to crafting (always seemed scary to deal with)

yep that's a good one and the freeze chance is good also :)
"
donbrawler wrote:
"
Valkirth wrote:

yep that's a good one and the freeze chance is good also :)

thanks for the help :)
"
donbrawler wrote:
"
Me3cenarie wrote:
I've had 0 awaken orb drops, so yeah... bless you and your RNG

I have done over 70 + Sirus Fights now haha. With the new passive tree its a lot faster to progress conquerors and you get increased awakened gem drops.

Man, how much do you play? Lol
"
Arlang wrote:
Hi there,

Thanks a bunch for the guide, I'm really enjoying playing vortex, and it will probably be my default league starter in the future.

I'm kind of wondering where to go next and which piece to upgrade / craft. Do you have any suggestions? Here's my current gear.

I currently have a second shield waiting for a double corrupt room in Temple. I went with tempest shield because I feel like I'm a bit squishy still, even with 7.1k ES.

Thanks!

I would replace the chayula with a rare amulet with +1 int gems, +1 cold skill gems, t1/t2 cdot. Chose 2 amongst 3 according to budget. And of couse use Vile Bastion for stun immunity and path to Whispers of Doom.

Get awakener support gems, and cluster jewels. (your profile ain't public but I doubt you have one already).
I find I have a hard time committing to CI when I run a league start character, is it ok to play as hybrid for awhile into maps before switching, or is chaos damage so dangerous I should just switch asap?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info