[3.11] Aquarism's Ice Shot [All Content]

"
Bumszwergi wrote:
When i am running Hatred Herald and Spider i dont have any Mana left :/)

Did i miss something? I Have Enlighten 4 linked to it.

THX 4 help

I wasn't able to get it running smoothly with all 3 until I got the reduced mana reservation on my amulet.

Still a WIP but it does the trick with this and Enlighten 4.
"
Darkstar_II wrote:
Thank you for this amazing build, I am currently able to do up to tier 16 maps juiced up and maybe dying once or so due to only having 4.3k life with only a 5L death's opus for clear speed, but the build is super fun.

I just want to ask if anyone has come across any easy ways of using the harvest crafts to craft a +2 arrow bow ? At the moment I have one that I alt spammed and regalled, so I have 2x shitty phys mod + 2 arrow + cold resist. Trying to remove and add phys/cold untill I hit something good, but this takes a long time.

I think the easiest way is:

1. Alt/Aug to t2+ inc phys, flat phys, or edwa prefixes. If you hit anything amazing like Merciless I'd imprint.

2. Regal. You are looking for the same prefixes. Target suffixes are IAS, Crit, Crit Multi. You can only have ONE suffix post regal. If you brick and get 2 suffixes but still have strong mods you can try to annul. If it hits proceed to step 3. If you brick, use the imprint and repeat.

3. If you hit the regal or annul craft cannot roll attack mods. This will force the seed craft "augment with attack mod" to roll +arrows or onslaught. You'll have a low chance to hit +2...but its better odds than alt spamming. Keep using "remove/add attack mod" seeds until you hit. Then multimod/finish. This will be the expensive part.

If you went the annul/multimod path you will have an open affix slot. You can slam with seeds as you see fit. Your best bet is likely an aug critical craft depending on what you have so far. The attack label has a lot of outcomes and most aren't helpful. Keep in mind that you may not be able to target remod the final affix with seeds depending on what it is.

I think this is the cheapest way to get something usable. Another way was outlined in a previous post where you do largely the same thing but fish t4 seeds to fracture +2 bows. This would allow you to chaos fish for the perfect base to multimod but it will get very expensive.

You have a way better chance if hitting +2 arrows on a non shaped bow, but, you miss out on some of the really nice shaper mods. I think you just accept this is a super expensive craft and use the shaper bow.

I plan to make my +2 bow after I grab a bottled faith. Honestly, a 6L Death's Opus is more than enough once you have most of the other gear. Crafting a good bow is just icing on the cake.
Last edited by Synercid on Jul 8, 2020, 10:48:45 AM
How do you guys avoid getting frozen? It's the one weakness I feel I have no answer for. I find the bleed life flask more important and for the quicksilver its either Speed or Curse Immunity. I feel like I am taking my life into my hands every time I click a strong box.

Am I missing something?
"
Synercid wrote:
How do you guys avoid getting frozen? It's the one weakness I feel I have no answer for. I find the bleed life flask more important and for the quicksilver its either Speed or Curse Immunity. I feel like I am taking my life into my hands every time I click a strong box.

Am I missing something?

yes, you picked curse immunity over freeze immunity mod on flask, you should also pursue a jewel like lioneye's fall with corrupt blood cannot be inflicted on you. it is always expensive but having that is a remarkable quality of life improvement
Shitysushi - Arrow shooting build.
Sendeliriante - hollow palmer
Last edited by sendantes on Jul 8, 2020, 2:13:59 PM
How important is +2 arrows on bow? I managed to get only +1 arrow and socketed gem chain +1.. would you say I should reroll it to get +2 arrows?
Hi nice buuild and guide. About the quiver is 3% or 4% chance to gain frenzy enough or do I need to go for 5%? And if you had to prioritize between fires an additional arrow and frenzy generation which one would it be?

Thanks
I am using this build and it's only the second toon I have played in POE. I am having issues with damage. I am broke and can't seem to get over a hump where I can buy needed equipment and my RNG is shit as I can't seem to get my bow 6 linked after 100 or so tries.
I just got a Tabula Rasa so should I just drop my Queen of the FOrest and use that to get the 6 link?
My Mana pool is low and with Ice Shot chained it seems it disappears VERY quickly.
It took me about 30 deaths to kill Kitava as I got overwhelmed with all the adds and then kept dying to them. Almost made me rage quit. But after I lost all of my lvl experience I just said F it and kept going.

Now I am having issues clearing hideouts, pyramids etc. Just feel like i am so weak and out leveled my damage output and not sure what to do about it right now.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. And Yes, I am learning to play...And learning to play better.
"
Mashuorz wrote:
"
Bumszwergi wrote:
When i am running Hatred Herald and Spider i dont have any Mana left :/)

Did i miss something? I Have Enlighten 4 linked to it.

THX 4 help

I wasn't able to get it running smoothly with all 3 until I got the reduced mana reservation on my amulet.

Still a WIP but it does the trick with this and Enlighten 4.

I have the same issue i just cant use ice shot along with ascpect of the spider. I have level 3 enlighten and i have 38 mana but ice shot needs 41 mana. That amulet seems nice but i guess i cant afford it...
"
KraziJoe wrote:
I am using this build and it's only the second toon I have played in POE. I am having issues with damage. I am broke and can't seem to get over a hump where I can buy needed equipment and my RNG is shit as I can't seem to get my bow 6 linked after 100 or so tries.
I just got a Tabula Rasa so should I just drop my Queen of the FOrest and use that to get the 6 link?
My Mana pool is low and with Ice Shot chained it seems it disappears VERY quickly.
It took me about 30 deaths to kill Kitava as I got overwhelmed with all the adds and then kept dying to them. Almost made me rage quit. But after I lost all of my lvl experience I just said F it and kept going.

Now I am having issues clearing hideouts, pyramids etc. Just feel like i am so weak and out leveled my damage output and not sure what to do about it right now.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. And Yes, I am learning to play...And learning to play better.

Well the main problem is building this with very little budget. This really isnt a league starter nor is it something that should be played on very cheap gear. Which is hinted at in the leveling section and FAQ. Much better builds out there to play on a very little budget. It really doesnt shine until you get 2x 6 links and also additonal arrows(for example +2 arrow bow, dying sun giving you 2 more projectiles), high crit chance etc. Your resist looks capped so thats a good thing. You should swap fork for chain support. You're also only level 74 but you shouldnt be struggling doing white maps. It could be your playstyle, not everyone is use to bow builds. You're a build that is able to attack from far away, use that to your advantage when clearing. Dont wait until monsters are in your face to shoot. Keep moving and shooting. Ranger builds in general are weak tank wise, even with 100ex in gear. What makes them strong is the screen wide clear and being able to freeze, so rarely stuff ever touches you, but when you actually get hit by something, it hurts.
Hey! Can you please explain how to use withering step + dash? And why do u prefer it instead of smoke mine + flame dash / dash?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info