[3.11] Aquarism's Ice Shot [All Content]

Hello, i try to make this build but i feel weak :) What i should do ? Any1 can help please?
How's the build holding up for clearing purposes? I'm running VD spell but fuck it just doesnt feel as satisfying as ice shot for clearing. Im not concerned about bosses as I just make a boss killer
Very nice for clearing maps, like S tier.
Last edited by lemonpopplar on Jun 30, 2020, 6:17:31 PM

Hi, I just crafted a new bow and pob says that it slightly beats Death's Opus. I didn't really know how to finish so I just threw random multimod on it for now. Does anyone have any suggestions on what mods I should look for to make it better?
"
Cruélz wrote:
Hello, i try to make this build but i feel weak :) What i should do ? Any1 can help please?

Its a bow build...it's going to be weak. The advantage is you get screen clear and its also cold so you have freeze, so nothing should be touching you mapping wise. Only place you'll die is bosses if you dont work with the mechanics. Its not a face tank build, dont just stand there trying to tank bosses.

I'm assuming its your first time playing a bow build? Because every bow build is generally weak when its actually hit. But if you play them right, its hard to get hit, keep moving and shooting.
Last edited by Sclyzed on Jul 2, 2020, 12:42:01 AM
"
Sclyzed wrote:
"
Cruélz wrote:

Its a bow build...it's going to be weak. The advantage is you get screen clear and its also cold so you have freeze, so nothing should be touching you mapping wise. Only place you'll die is bosses if you dont work with the mechanics. Its not a face tank build.

One of the best clear builds really when you get it going. Awakened gmp+awakened fork. +2 arrow bow, +1 arrow quiver, dying sun. Ontop of your speed buffs like tailwind etc..screenwide clear and super fast map clears.
Weak's the wrong word to use imo. Barrage damage is nuts on this build. (Specially with double damage mod on a +2bow)

Getting 5-5.5k~ life is what becomes hard and costly but imo with harvest league this is easier than previous leagues to do so.

I'm currently 3900~ life (got a few pieces im currently crafting to increase that) but i've reached 93 without any major issues so far.
Yep its my first bow build, but i m not experienced at game and crafting, any help would be great what can i do for this build can u check my profile please? Sorry for English.
nice build!
Last edited by FlappyMan on Jul 3, 2020, 2:09:40 PM
Hi

I'm currently in Standard and wondering if getting a +4 arrows Reach of the Council is worth the price (20 -28ex). As per your guide, I do already have a crit watcher eye and Bottled Faith to compensate the lower crit chance.

My total budget for this build is about 75ex. HH already requires 40ex, so spending 20ex for the weapon seems unwise.Do the +4 arrows really make such a huge difference ?

Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info