[3.11] Aquarism's Ice Shot [All Content]

"
Shawntastic69 wrote:
"
Snackysnacks wrote:

So i finally got my character to a level where i can start farming burial chambers. I got about 21 ex to spend, eventually ill like to take down endgame content once i get to that point, any recommendations to upgrade?

If anything looks odd, its because half the gear was salvaged from my ED/CON trickster, in my skill tree im using a Green Nightmare so i figure i eventually want to get off that once i get a frenzy on crit quiver.

Put catalysts on your rings and amulets for more damage/res,

allocate throatseeker on ammy try and get all your damage gems qualitied for a huge damage boost look for a voidfletcher with any implicit other than base implicit
something like this can be a bit expensive but literally anything is better than pierce as it gimps the voidshot.

Thanks, yeah I bought the voidfletcher before I realized about Pierce with the build, hell even with that it was a nice does boost I kind of like it.

I'm wondering if I should get a rare quiver or just get a nicer voidfletcher like you said since I have a green nightmare, I guess I should.

I'll work on the gem quality, I finished all 10 acts by level 60 or something with only 1 lab done, so I just blew through the maps to power level. I feel really stupid because at one point I think I had both an awakened chain support and cold damage support on my first character and sold them, then I got burnt out on that build.
Man I'm sick of getting one shotted
For frenzy charges generation, you can use this alternative: Thread of Hope jewel with medium radius + Disciple of the Slaughter.

Basically this allows you to save the skill points around "Fury bolts", and still get the life nodes above, plus you get +1 minimum Frenzy/Endurance charges, and Frenzy/Endurance charges on kill.

Here's a screenshot:
Last edited by 6_din_49 on Apr 21, 2020, 7:07:06 AM
Once I get cluster jewel with Cold Conduction and Stormrider should I change my ring with assassin's mark to another curse? if yes, which one?

Honestly I want to love this build but it is extremely mediocre. The repetive nerf on death opus and Hyrris ire made the damage output very low and now you need a tons of investment to have a decent build. And you will get one shoted.

If you're looking for a bow build, go, you will still enjoy it, if you want to to clear stuff quick, then check for any archmage build as they will do the job faster with a lot more survivability.
"
YoungGEEEZ wrote:
If you're looking for a bow build, go, you will still enjoy it, if you want to to clear stuff quick, then check for any archmage build as they will do the job faster with a lot more survivability.
Wouldn't be surprised if archmage gets nerfed next patch just after heralds of lols. Same what happened to skeletons / baron build. Or if they want to be funny they'll nerf stormbrand, orb of storms or arc again to the point they'll be gutted completely (arc was for a while).
Last edited by Viktranka on Apr 21, 2020, 5:30:36 PM
Chaos spammed this quiver. Still trying to find someone on Xbox with t3 crit/frenzy. For some reason the stock loot filters block out quivers even at a lower threshold. Wish I realized that at the start of the league and put the filter on my own.

Having a little trouble capping resists, going with a green nightmare to make use of them in the tree. Just a couple more upgrades I need to make before I'm pretty much done with the build. Have an opal ring to multi-mod, but not sure if I want to craft life/resist or life/damage. Going to be difficult capping resists with a

Pretty much all my gear is self crafted, as searching for things like tri-resist on the mp is extremely tedious. Need to get tri-resist boots with life and elusive, and work on the rolls on the helmet. Finding a high level dex base with Barrage+1 is like a needle in a haystack. Settling for the lower level dex bases that drop from incubators.
Hey,

can anyone help me with finding solution to my low single target dps?:X // cant kill map bosses at t14+ //

this in my gear

this in my PoB
https://pastebin.com/mSihcbnH

kinda love this build but lack single target dps AF
Last edited by flamek89 on Apr 21, 2020, 9:09:32 PM
"
Hey,

can anyone help me with finding solution to my low single target dps?:X // cant kill map bosses at t14+ //

Start moving away from uniques and fill your slots with Rares. Check the post on page 69 by Slottm. Feel free to check out my build. I just barely capped resists while slotting a HH and the recommended rares. Pretty much all self crafted. If you can find a good watchers eye, it will make a nice difference. A friend lent me his double hartred one and it took my pob barrage damage from 600 to 900k. I wouldn't recommend a Devotos for bossing, despite the nice enchant.

There is no reason not to beast corrupt your bow to 30 quality unless you plan on divining it higher. Get tri-resist on your boots, which isnt that hard to hit through essence crafting, to make room for rare rings / amulet that may not have resists on them. I'm probably going to craft a stygian for bossing if I decide to bench my edc character which is serving as my bosser. The HH does nothing for single target unless you have a legion encounter outside the boss door and walk in with a bunch of buffs.

Do you think you need the awakened gem attached to ice shot? Or would you rather improve your single target? That's an easy fix.
yea, now going for all awakened support gems and corrupted hyrris with 45% dmg corrupt, hope it will be gamechanging

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info