[3.11] Aquarism's Ice Shot [All Content]

Hey, overall great build. I only use this for farming maps but it works great for bosses as well. I have recently switched over to higher tier maps for farming but die wayy too many times. Currently I'm sitting at around 3.8k life, any suggestions on where and how I can gain more survivability, it's only a build I use to farm so I don't really want to spend 10+ ex, but if it helps I can.

Edit.
I reworked my tree and now have 4.6k life, still, any suggestions to get more would be nice.
Last edited by xledalton on Apr 20, 2020, 5:11:03 AM

Hi, I have about 20 ex to improve right now. Price for good bows are pretty brutal, I was hoping to get something nice for myself but the price range is around at 20-100ex, mostly lingering around at 35.

Does the bulk of the damage come from critical multiplier? I see youtube videos people shredding elderslayers or Sirus in one second and I'm still so far away from that stuff. What to do ? I realize bow and amulet allocation needs to change, bottled faith could also work but does it make THAT BIG difference ?

What did it cost? Everything. After ~20 split beasts, averaging 1.5x on console and numerous useless slams. I got a 6% dps boost from my 30q opus. I honestly should have skipped the t3 Wed, but you can only miss so many 50:50 annuls in a row before you just say fuck it.

To be fair though, I do notice a slight difference in TTK on mobs that matter. Probably should have prioritized other upgrades before embarking on this currency sink.
"
On Your Knees wrote:
Unavailable

What did it cost? Everything. After ~20 split beasts, averaging 1.5x on console and numerous useless slams. I got a 6% dps boost from my 30q opus. I honestly should have skipped the t3 Wed, but you can only miss so many 50:50 annuls in a row before you just say fuck it.

To be fair though, I do notice a slight difference in TTK on mobs that matter. Probably should have prioritized other upgrades before embarking on this currency sink.

Wow nice craft.
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"

Hi, I have about 20 ex to improve right now. Price for good bows are pretty brutal, I was hoping to get something nice for myself but the price range is around at 20-100ex, mostly lingering around at 35.

Does the bulk of the damage come from critical multiplier? I see youtube videos people shredding elderslayers or Sirus in one second and I'm still so far away from that stuff. What to do ? I realize bow and amulet allocation needs to change, bottled faith could also work but does it make THAT BIG difference ?

Mark of the elder it gives an insane amount of damage its a big part of the reason you use shaper base (other than ass mark)
, -9 max res helm (you can buy an ilv85 base and influence slam it) make sure you buy an il85 helm first with an enchant you want, and then try crafting.
You could drop tombfists and get rare gloves with res's on them to make your gearing easier should be able to upgrade gear easier with that, if you find a pair of gloves with

Hybrid conversion and cold damage to attacks and res's it can be good! if not craft on cold conversion (or pm me in game and I can craft, its a prefix) it will give your barrage more dps because you'll be 100% elemental damage on it

So i finally got my character to a level where i can start farming burial chambers. I got about 21 ex to spend, eventually ill like to take down endgame content once i get to that point, any recommendations to upgrade?

If anything looks odd, its because half the gear was salvaged from my ED/CON trickster, in my skill tree im using a Green Nightmare so i figure i eventually want to get off that once i get a frenzy on crit quiver.
"
On Your Knees wrote:
Unavailable

And this is why i doubt that crafting abow is worth it for short term. The investment is so massive but u need an amazing craft to get a decent increase over a top roll unique. I am using some dex stacking for easy item acquisition. I would love to have a nice 2-4 per 10 dex bow....but i am certainly not going to pay for middle of the road item or try to craft one myself. Easier just to roll with it.

All content can be done with just an opus
Shitysushi - Arrow shooting build.
Sendeliriante - hollow palmer
"
Snackysnacks wrote:

So i finally got my character to a level where i can start farming burial chambers. I got about 21 ex to spend, eventually ill like to take down endgame content once i get to that point, any recommendations to upgrade?

If anything looks odd, its because half the gear was salvaged from my ED/CON trickster, in my skill tree im using a Green Nightmare so i figure i eventually want to get off that once i get a frenzy on crit quiver.

Put catalysts on your rings and amulets for more damage/res,

allocate throatseeker on ammy try and get all your damage gems qualitied for a huge damage boost look for a voidfletcher with any implicit other than base implicit
something like this can be a bit expensive but literally anything is better than pierce as it gimps the voidshot.
Last edited by Shawntastic69 on Apr 20, 2020, 7:14:32 PM
"
sendantes wrote:
"
On Your Knees wrote:
Unavailable

And this is why i doubt that crafting abow is worth it for short term. The investment is so massive but u need an amazing craft to get a decent increase over a top roll unique. I am using some dex stacking for easy item acquisition. I would love to have a nice 2-4 per 10 dex bow....but i am certainly not going to pay for middle of the road item or try to craft one myself. Easier just to roll with it.

All content can be done with just an opus

this bow I crafted is only about 10% more dps than a deaths opus
but it was fun to craft so who knows if it was worth it.
"
Shawntastic69 wrote:
"
dr_rednas wrote:
Hey i really like your build, love the clear. but i dont know how to get close to your damage. i have like 40% of your dps with ice-shot clear. even though i tried to get the similar item(may it be on a smaller budget).

could you take a quick look why i am lacking in dmg so much?

https://pastebin.com/ZV4U4MSa

hope you can help ^^

You need to configure POB properly, charges, flasks up, onslaught, enemey chilled/shocked.

In your iceshot links you have the "barrage" skill gem not the "barrage support" gem.

Drop mana flask for diamond flask, thats a HUGE amount of damage one point into mana leech should solve any mana issues you have until you get lv 4 enlighten.

Thanks for the reply, gonna look into it!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info