[3.11] Aquarism's Ice Shot [All Content]

Hey, so far loving the build. Can you help me what should i do at this point next or should i change anything? Thanks.

https://pastebin.com/wa4S27uQ
Hello one noob question, the additional arrow on the quiver is for more aoe/clear or for more damage? righ now im using voidfletcher without pierce implicit
"
braniels2 wrote:
Hello one noob question, the additional arrow on the quiver is for more aoe/clear or for more damage? righ now im using voidfletcher without pierce implicit

both?
Hello guys, love the build. Most people wrote that they are dying too much especially to bosses but ı dont have that kında problem ( ı dont know why :D). All in all solid build, thank you. These are my items, i cant buy hh not that rich, got 20 ex to improve right now. Any ımprovements ? Please tell if you see any problem. Thanks.

"
MCNULTEI wrote:
Hello guys, love the build. Most people wrote that they are dying too much especially to bosses but ı dont have that kında problem ( ı dont know why :D). All in all solid build, thank you. These are my items, i cant buy hh not that rich, got 20 ex to improve right now. Any ımprovements ? Please tell if you see any problem. Thanks.

You can get a good corrupt on a 6l body pretty easily, or look for a corrupted/double corrupted body non 6l (6s ideally) and 6l it with the bench recipe will add some nice dps on your single target.
Are tailwind boots redundant, or do they provide a nice QoL? Should I just be going for elusive?
Hey i really like your build, love the clear. but i dont know how to get close to your damage. i have like 40% of your dps with ice-shot clear. even though i tried to get the similar item(may it be on a smaller budget).

could you take a quick look why i am lacking in dmg so much?

https://pastebin.com/ZV4U4MSa

hope you can help ^^

hello can someone tell me why I have 0 damage against bosses and die too quickly :(
"
MoshiMoshiie wrote:

hello can someone tell me why I have 0 damage against bosses and die too quickly :(

most of your gems aren't qualitied, this build is not exactly a tanky build either you have to learn boss mechanics and dodge. If you're getting hit a lot damage on full life wont really work so your single target is 5l, consider swapping damage on full life for cold pen. You can also add quality to your mark of the elder ring for a nice dps boost at almost no cost.

Although diamond flask of acceleration is recommend in the build, warding flask is with out a doubt a better option, curse immunity is very nice.
Your bow looks Ok at best, maybe try using a death's opus instead until you can get a better one, the phys on it is very low.
"
dr_rednas wrote:
Hey i really like your build, love the clear. but i dont know how to get close to your damage. i have like 40% of your dps with ice-shot clear. even though i tried to get the similar item(may it be on a smaller budget).

could you take a quick look why i am lacking in dmg so much?

https://pastebin.com/ZV4U4MSa

hope you can help ^^

You need to configure POB properly, charges, flasks up, onslaught, enemey chilled/shocked.

In your iceshot links you have the "barrage" skill gem not the "barrage support" gem.

Drop mana flask for diamond flask, thats a HUGE amount of damage one point into mana leech should solve any mana issues you have until you get lv 4 enlighten.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info