[3.11] Aquarism's Ice Shot [All Content]

Figuring this is no good, socketed gems is dead mod for iceshot yeah?

When I import the PoB there are red rings around most of the nodes (all over the tree not just the nodes that are used by the build.

The description says there's a "budget setup" in the PoB but there isn't - unless the last of the levelling trees (Levelling Part 8) is the budget one?

And I've asked before about the delve-ability of the build, does anyone have any experience or any thoughts on this being good/bad for delving?
Last edited by SpontaneousCombustion on Apr 3, 2020, 4:31:51 PM
"
When I import the PoB there are red rings around most of the nodes (all over the tree not just the nodes that are used by the build.

The description says there's a "budget setup" in the PoB but there isn't - unless the last of the levelling trees (Levelling Part 8) is the budget one?

And I've asked before about the delve-ability of the build, does anyone have any experience or any thoughts on this being good/bad for delving?

- There is a "life" search in the bottom in pob, just delete it

- For budget better look at the gear section on forum

- I dont know much but it's fine for basic delve maybe check other guide for deep delving
"
danachinx wrote:
Spoiler
"

- There is a "life" search in the bottom in pob, just delete it

- For budget better look at the gear section on forum

- I dont know much but it's fine for basic delve maybe check other guide for deep delving

Ahhhh good spot on the life search, thanks! :)
can u check my deadeye?
what's wrong i put together? I'm dying on altered memories and dying on t12+ maps :(
This is GG
"
Timusichka wrote:
can u check my deadeye?
what's wrong i put together? I'm dying on altered memories and dying on t12+ maps :(

U prolly need to corrupt your quiver to get rid of pierce. Some other pieces could use upgrades. I cant imagine my stuff any better than yours and i m having no issues
Shitysushi - Arrow shooting build.
Sendeliriante - hollow palmer
rerolled my bow and hit this, i have imprint i can go back and keep regaling or should i just multimod? hard to tell whats an upgrade and what isnt.

Feeling a little bit too squishy with this setup @ only 4,374 life, any recommendations?
got some currency to spend on this dead eye, but, looks like i messed up, pretty much, a lot.

would gladly appreciate if someone could check it out and comment

https://pastebin.com/P0YhmFLw
Last edited by Turentkm on Apr 4, 2020, 9:39:43 AM
"
Turentkm wrote:
got some currency to spend on this dead eye, but, looks like i messed up, pretty much, a lot.

would gladly appreciate if someone could check it out and comment

https://pastebin.com/P0YhmFLw

What are your problems atm?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info