[3.11] Aquarism's Ice Shot [All Content]

What do you think? I'm thinking about socketing barrage in it for more bossing dps. Of course I still need to divine it.
"
Emalijones wrote:
So if im about to try to craft an imperial bow with +2 additional arrow i need ilvl86 base and prefer shaper one? Does this apply on standard items also or only league state atm please?

The influence is not important for the mods you want. Item Level 86 for the 2 arrow mod and imperial base for the elemental damage is important.
"

What do you think? I'm thinking about socketing barrage in it for more bossing dps. Of course I still need to divine it.

Flat cold or flat phys, inc. attack speed or inc phys dmg would be nice. Can you check the dmg in pop compared to Opus?
"
Mekrat wrote:
"
Emalijones wrote:
So if im about to try to craft an imperial bow with +2 additional arrow i need ilvl86 base and prefer shaper one? Does this apply on standard items also or only league state atm please?

The influence is not important for the mods you want. Item Level 86 for the 2 arrow mod and imperial base for the elemental damage is important.

Ty for the answer. before i throw my dice and fiddle with lady luck i need to clarify. So all standard bow ilvl86 will do for +2 arrow? This aint a league stuff?
so i finally got this thing:

with that i do not need ice bite right? i can have 5 frenzy charges atm. 6 when i do 2 more lvls.

so the next thing i will get is a corrupted blood jewel and an offensive amulet.

any other suggestions?

thx in advance
Last edited by zooky on Apr 2, 2020, 11:22:47 AM
Thats a nice quiver. But why life? No other offensive mods open? Now you generate charges while crit. That means everytime you shoot ;-)

Next could be a nice shaped opal ring.. not cheap to be honest...and if you have the currency you could try to get a rare bow.. but this will be super expensive.
Has anyone tried this for delving? Any good?
Last edited by SpontaneousCombustion on Apr 2, 2020, 8:40:51 PM
"
Mekrat wrote:
Thats a nice quiver. But why life? No other offensive mods open? Now you generate charges while crit. That means everytime you shoot ;-)

Next could be a nice shaped opal ring.. not cheap to be honest...and if you have the currency you could try to get a rare bow.. but this will be super expensive.

the only available option was physical attack which would have given me just a little bit mor dmg. I would like to have more life so that i survive biger hits. My goal is to get 5,5k life.

btw. why do u use Opus instead of arborix?

thanks for the advices :)
Last edited by zooky on Apr 2, 2020, 4:13:40 PM
how can i use hatred, herald of ice and aspect of spider? it reserved 115%mana
"
zooky wrote:
"
Mekrat wrote:

the only available option was physical attack which would have given me just a little bit mor dmg. I would like to have more life so that i survive biger hits. My goal is to get 5,5k life.

btw. why do u use Opus instead of arborix?

thanks for the advices :)

I am at 4,8k life atm at lvl 97 cause the sacrifice of points for the clusters.. with 99 I would reach over 5k..

I quote Aqas opinion to aborix from page 1.. its my opinion too..

- Arborix can also be used, it performs better than death's opus early on when you have low crit, the downside is you only do better damage every 8 seconds, iron reflex also interacts poorly with acrobatics. The price is cheaper but not really justified, just an option.

Atm I try to get a good bow with 2 arrows and flat cold / phys or something like said but sadly no ones offers mirrors services .. only for the pure dex stacking / ele bows.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info