[3.11] Aquarism's Ice Shot [All Content]

Today i finished Level 100 on this Build, it was quite a challenge! I tested alot but can say DPS was the best defense, some tactics and skip certain map bosses was the key, did every Meta and Elderslayers while on 99. The Trick on doing every Meta (any Barrage) was just place the Totem next to him, run 1 Circle around him, let the Totem aggro him and Burst him down till he spawns the first wave, run away, get Headhunter Stacks and Burst him down again Melee. Same on Elderslayers, kill the Boss, Kill the Meta (get HH stacks), run to the Slayer and Burst him down before he can even start a single attack.

My Gear on hitting 100:

Last edited by _TheQue_ on Jan 29, 2020, 2:36:30 PM
Hey, thanks first of all. Really nice guide!

How would awakened fork affect clearspeed, would it increase or does it hamper it due to the chain/fork interactions. Couldnt find anything in other threads.

Also, im lacking a bit of Singletarget DPS. Any suggestions for changes to my build? :)

https://pastebin.com/GjGai2z9

(might be a mess)

Edit: pastebin link should work now
Last edited by bartigerhans on Jan 29, 2020, 3:11:34 PM
Get a better Amulette and Rings. Get Aspect of the Spider as example, get a Watchers Eye with Crit Ele Pen or Added Cold Dmg
Last edited by _TheQue_ on Jan 29, 2020, 3:18:19 PM
"
_TheQue_ wrote:
Get a better Amulette and Rings. Get Aspect of the Spider as example, get a Watchers Eye with Crit Ele Pen or Added Cold Dmg

Thanks for this advice. I will get a watcherseye with added cold dmg, as i dont have that much money at the moment.

Could you tell me into wich jewel socket i should socket it? I cant decide wich other jewel to unslot for it.

Thanks in advance :)
Hey everyone,

this is my current build: https://pastebin.com/tv247mYU

There's still a lot of room for improvement (jewels,getting rid of multimod suffix etc.) but my biggest problem right now is not dying. As much as I try to play safe, I keep getting oneshotted by bosses far too often. I'm sitting on 4825 HP and 129 ES, so 4950 eHP with Coldres capped, Fire on 72% and Lightning on 68%. Capping Fire and Lightning should be easy with catalysts on the Stygian Vise, but I doubt that is the reason why I die so often.

Getting oneshotted by one of Kitavas mobs in during the last fight on a map doesn't seem normal to me. Am I missing something, or am I just too bad for this build?

I'll also link my gear in case people don't wanna paste the POB Link:
Spoiler

"
Daxzter wrote:

Getting oneshotted by one of Kitavas mobs in during the last fight on a map doesn't seem normal to me. Am I missing something, or am I just too bad for this build?

This Build is not easy to play as Deadeye, get more HP, atleast 5k, use Vaal Grace. Cap your Resistances! Playstyle wise, Shoot before you move, you kill all mobs,loot -> Shoot -> move repeat! So you will not die without HH in the first place. When we hit Map Boss, their are certain Boss Monster you dont want to face at all. As Example Carcass, Reef. All others you just place your Totem, use Vaal Grace and burst him down, as we play Evasion, you have to Dodge and run arround :)

Also you dont want to run Crit Multi or Elemental Resistance Maps :)
Last edited by _TheQue_ on Jan 29, 2020, 4:05:46 PM
"
_TheQue_ wrote:
Today i finished Level 100 on this Build, it was quite a challenge! I tested alot but can say DPS was the best defense, some tactics and skip certain map bosses was the key, did every Meta and Elderslayers while on 99. The Trick on doing every Meta (any Barrage) was just place the Totem next to him, run 1 Circle around him, let the Totem aggro him and Burst him down till he spawns the first wave, run away, get Headhunter Stacks and Burst him down again Melee. Same on Elderslayers, kill the Boss, Kill the Meta (get HH stacks), run to the Slayer and Burst him down before he can even start a single attack.

My Gear on hitting 100:

Thanks for sharing, I PoB your profile.

I was just wondering is 59 reserved mana enough to sustain barrage?

Everytime I'm less than 100 mana I feel like it's a DPS decrease since barrage can't sustain and I end up shooting "default" attacks.

Question for others:
Is a rare quiver still the BiS? Or Hyrri's Demise/Voidfletcher?
Last edited by PotassiumSquared on Jan 30, 2020, 1:09:12 AM

Hi, thanks for the build, it's excellent! Could you take a look at my build? what did i miss to improve my dps and my life? Thanks to you https://pastebin.com/AMj7gT90
Can someone tell me why my build currently does absolutely no damage? I think I have almost all the recommended gear but I don't even have 25% of the build's damage.

POB:https://pastebin.com/A9YwFhE3
Any Idea how Awakened fork support would work for Iceshot?

I dont know alot about the interactions between chain/fork but heard that it could hamper the efectiveness under certain circumstances.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info