[3.12] Double Strike / Flicker Assassin ~ League starter and ender! U-Elder and U-Atziri deathless!

Are there any cluster jewels that are game changing that you have tried out? There is that cluster right by our starting area didnt know if anything worked for you?
Did you consider an impale version of this build?

You'd lose some hp (500ish) but gain about 20% DPS according to PoB by just swapping some nodes around and running pride + blood and sand + maim support and warbanner with impale mods on foil/paradoxia
"
Resouled wrote:
Did you consider an impale version of this build?

You'd lose some hp (500ish) but gain about 20% DPS according to PoB by just swapping some nodes around and running pride + blood and sand + maim support and warbanner with impale mods on foil/paradoxia

Tested extensively, although not with any cluster jewels. Roll champion impale if ya wanna try it out, I updated the champ ascendancy section already.

Best way is just to use swords with chance to impale on Assassin for easy damage boost. Nothing else needs changed, Impale support isn't worth. Dread Banner could be worth, if you make up the accuracy loss from War Banner somewhere, but only barely.

Any issue with grabbing your +1 range on gloves instead of ammy?

"
Any issue with grabbing your +1 range on gloves instead of ammy?

Either one is nice to have. In your case though, I'd replace the glove craft with phys damage.
What about Loreweave? It's missing some life but got crit and physical damage along with increased resist caps.
"
What about Loreweave? It's missing some life but got crit and physical damage along with increased resist caps.

If you can stay over 6k life, it's definitely worth trying for the decent damage boost of a good phys damage roll.
loved the build! started red maps now but im having survivability problems. Would u take a look at my character (ZecaFrito) and see whats wrong? Thank you!
"
Ghazzaoni wrote:
loved the build! started red maps now but im having survivability problems. Would u take a look at my character (ZecaFrito) and see whats wrong? Thank you!

you are missing acrobatics and phase-acrobatics, this will help you alot. also are you at 6k life? this will also help you. and do your uberlab for more damage
"
Boloso wrote:
"
Ghazzaoni wrote:

you are missing acrobatics and phase-acrobatics, this will help you alot. also are you at 6k life? this will also help you. and do your uberlab for more damage

Whoa i completely forgot about that, thanks! Im at 5,4k life now, not sure which piece of equipment i should upgrade first (on a low budget). Will do uberlab asap

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info