3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
lynxcroix wrote:
I love this build so much! thanks for putting the time and effort into this, it's made minions sooooo fun! You did a great job!

Build is great, I ungeared my flameblast legue starter so I can focus on this build finanically.

Your profile is private so I cannot see where I can help improve, but glad you are enjyoing it.

I am now to save up for the awaken multistrike. Burned big hole in pocket gambling, I meant crafting. Havest trading is cancer. No crafting until getting my awakened Multi.
Last edited by kiadaw on Feb 26, 2021, 4:23:44 AM
Hi,

i haven't played in over a year. So my Gear is untouched since 3.8.
Yesterday i played some corrupted Tier16 Maps at Awakening Level 5 - went really well.

But I'm not sure if my gear is enough for higher content(Awakening Level 8 etc.). Could someone look at my character and tell me if I need to change something?

thx
"
Tenebrae85 wrote:
Hi,

i haven't played in over a year. So my Gear is untouched since 3.8.
Yesterday i played some corrupted Tier16 Maps at Awakening Level 5 - went really well.

But I'm not sure if my gear is enough for higher content(Awakening Level 8 etc.). Could someone look at my character and tell me if I need to change something?

thx

Rare nec with lots of str/life/es and link feeding frenzy to a seperate minion gem and put in Impale on ur 6l zombies. You can then for mapping swap minion dmg and feeding frenzy in ur gear for better clear if u dont need the dmg and for hard bosses other way around.
I was looking at Herald of Purity, and I don't see a lot of builds that run it. Was wondering why that is? Seems like it would be a huge minion damage increase. I know we would never get sentinels summoned, but it seems like it should be worth it for the minion damage buff alone? Or am I misunderstanding something somewhere?
Hey, I haven't played this build in a quite a few leagues and was wondering at the current state of things. Have been hearing by some that damage is still good but they are having trouble keeping minions alive at the high tier content (Super juiced maps / delirium) any truth to this? If so any advice? I am currently looking at going down the speed clear route with a few minor tweaks.

Thanks for any input you can give.
"
Fun_Hat wrote:
I was looking at Herald of Purity, and I don't see a lot of builds that run it. Was wondering why that is? Seems like it would be a huge minion damage increase. I know we would never get sentinels summoned, but it seems like it should be worth it for the minion damage buff alone? Or am I misunderstanding something somewhere?

The dmg buff on HoP only applies to the minions summed by HoP. So it's useless to us.
Just a quick question on the aura version, i am missing aul amulet (trying to find the boss in delve) and the body and guardians are still pwning me.
I can reach 3 auras max (pride, hatred and war banner) then I run out of mana.
How can I actually reach 7-8 auras putting aside that 1 aura will be free thanks to aul?

Here's my current equip

"
Just a quick question on the aura version, i am missing aul amulet (trying to find the boss in delve) and the body and guardians are still pwning me.
How can I actually reach 7-8 auras putting aside that 1 aura will be free thanks to aul?

I can confirm you can reach 4 auras with a geofri using the tanky setup in page 1. Usually, that would be dread banner (linked to generosity), then discipline + flesh and stone blood stance + either aspect of avian or purity of elements all linked to an enlighten 3 or 4. I'd still have about 90ish mana left after that. Even if you take sovereignty in the tree with an enlighten 4 linked to those gems, I still can't go beyond 4 auras using a geofri.

I hope that helps a bit.
Last edited by 10011001 on Feb 28, 2021, 6:26:24 PM
"
10011001 wrote:
"

I can confirm you can reach 4 auras with a geofri using the tanky setup in page 1. Usually, that would be dread banner (linked to generosity), then discipline + flesh and stone blood stance + either aspect of avian or purity of elements all linked to an enlighten 3 or 4. I'd still have about 90ish mana left after that. Even if you take sovereignty in the tree with an enlighten 4 linked to those gems, I still can't go beyond 4 auras using a geofri.

I hope that helps a bit.

Yea, I had the tanky setup before 3.13 but changed it because low dmg, today I am going to farm saqawal body and hopefully i get 6l.
Although more squishy, now I am able to kill things easier (except guardians, etc)

Thank you
"

Enlighten Support gem and "% reduced Mana Reserved" gear/skill points.
Last edited by Jyzzzy on Mar 1, 2021, 6:35:37 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info