3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Nevermind, I just used Detonate Dead to get ride of the chattle...
Hello! Thank you for your post. I am a beginner on POF and i have a question about your build : how do you do if your zombies die during a boss fight?
Last edited by longmap on Aug 8, 2021, 5:36:05 AM
Last edited by longmap on Aug 8, 2021, 5:35:53 AM
"
longmap wrote:
"
Trulls_Rohk wrote:
"
longmap wrote:

hey this is my build: https://pastebin.com/sJYjhkAG
I found your build is interesting but missing 1 jewel, what is that jewel? lethal pride I guess? The dps and energy are not really impressive but I think missing jewel will answer. thanks!

I think you need to look again at his build, he has over 1mil dps per zombie more than you do!

That build is at least 150-200ex and maybe more with those items in PoB!

Could you explain 1 mil dps per zombie? I can see around 370k dps in pob. 100% impale or awakened multistrike?
Also his weapon has 48% minion attack speed, not sure how can he get it. If he's playing standard then totally different. thanks!

No he is playing Delirium as there are no cluster jewels in Standard.

His weapon in incorrectly modded and I readjusted it back to 28/26% Attack/Cast speed and he's around 2.4mil dps.

Are you using the Forked community version of PoB v1.4.169.2?

Weapon with double corruption
Awakened MultiStrike/Brutality/Melee Physical Damage/Minion Damage
1500 str
7 x Vicious Bite notables(50% crit chance/50% crit multi)
5 x Renewal Notables(50% chance to deal double damage)
Flesh Offering enchant +21% Attack Speed
Bottled Faith.

Hello. I need help
I got 89 lvl
Verizon budget. Got 10 zombie , 3 spectre. My bìg problem is when i try cimplete map 15+ tier with val orb my minion die cery fast. In boss too.
Anyone can help me . Please
"
Meliora wrote:
Hello! Thank you for your post. I am a beginner on POF and i have a question about your build : how do you do if your zombies die during a boss fight?

I got this problem to
Hi im using dual wands on this build but always im dying so much at mobs and bosses and my dmg is low. If anyone can take a look on my build and tell what i need to improve. thanks
Last edited by longmap on Aug 8, 2021, 5:35:36 AM
Hi Guys, i'm a returned player after 2years of AFK. Previously before i go AFK, i was a hunter player but i don't how to play after 2 years so i go make a necromancer. This build first and foremost, it was awesome. Thank you.

there is few thing that i don't understand and don't know how and i hope master here can guide.

My concern is below;
a) with spectre gem max, currently at level 24 with only 3 spectre, already select and choose the option above but still i can't make the gem lvl 25, any idea what i'm missing?
My zombie gem lvl is 29 and i got around 12 zombies.

b) how to calculate my zombie/spectre damage? is the a tool to calculate?

c) i can choose 4 aura at the same time, i can't choose after that, is there a way to increase more aura?

Thank you
J

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info