3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
yumrukcan wrote:
Hello! First of all ty for this build. İn the 2nd week of the league i made the defensive end game variation of this build but i got 1 shotted a lot. And i had nearly every end game item besides emperor's mastery and elegant hubris. Yet i got killed a lot. İ am thinking about making the range spectre variation with all the items. But i am afraid to get killed a lot in maps a lot. What do you suggest?

If you want help, you have to show us your build. Currently your necromancer in Delirium as nothing equiped and no pastebin is provided....
"
bigtoaster64 wrote:
"
Thunder_Gatti wrote:
Looking to get some thoughts on my build and where I can improve. Obviously not text book, but it's working really well and I think I'm better equipped for SIrus. Unfortunately I fell asleep on my KB last night with my portals open, so I have to run all conquerors again before I can try him. Not having any issues at all, but I'd like to get Kaom's Roots on for the Sirus fight while still having 1500str.

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAASzCbsLYQ48ES0UIBRxFScWbxcvGJEaOBo-HNwnCycvKS4qmCycMZ4y0TWSOQs6UjrGOuE8LUVHR4VJ1UqfTLNNrFBHVcZV1lnzWpFfP2L0Y7tk52ZUZp5ncWebaFhoZWjyakNqrGvbbztxsnIPcqlyxXaseA18g3y4gKSCB4Nfg7aDzIZgiECJ2Ix2jLGOvo8akDOQVZLBlG-g5qIApBmmV6h9rKqtja4-r2y18rcxtz68n7zqwBrAZsJsxPbGrs9-0B_Tj9P715bYvdle2XzfsONq5FHqGOvu7IPsiu8O7-vwH_Gs8kXzb_Pd9zL46_rS_gr-gQ==?accountName=Thunder_Gatti&characterName=FaceMyTeeth

Might help for 1500 strength without strength boots:

- Get a strength stacking belt (% increased attributes with high flat strength)
- Get more strength on skill tree
- (I can't see what's your rolls on Lethal Pride, but) Get even higher strength out of your Lethal Pride. Such as 20-25% increased Strength and higher flat strength
- (Not really a good idea, cause you'll loose a ton of ES, but) Drop Shapers Touch for rare gloves with high flat strength, and go Saqawal Nest (flat attributes and cause geofri not really usefull w/o shapers touch)

Thanks for the reply. In addition to the Strength loss, I forgot to ask you about the Stone Golem. If I use the Kaom's Roots, I'll have to give him up. It's a big reason why I was skeptical of minion builds with the Sirus changes in Delirium.

Here's some more info on things you asked:
- Belt is 106 strength, but not via %+strength, so I'll go for that
- Lethal Pride is rolled with +5% strength on everything in radius I believe or mix of +# and +% (have to check)
- I was looking at gloves last night when I passed out on the KB actually. Not sure it'll work either.

This variation is truly amazing and proves Cyclone is not dead...you get the best of both worlds. I was having serious doubts about the versions posted here on page1 because they don't translate over well for this fight. If they out DPS me (I'll have to check #'s, honestly don't know), I do more than enough. Fighting Sirus and winning is so much easier if you can melee him and have those Kaom's Roots boots on, since they prevent knock back. The set i have include Level +21 Haste as well. I'm just not sure if it's worth giving up my Stone Golem for.

Edit - I ran my numbers in POB. At level 92 with fewer passive points, my minions are outputting 2X's the DPS of the build the TC linked his POB to. Over 10k Life+ES and much better suitability for myself an minions since I'm running Bone Barrier + Bone Offering. And I haven't even improved my belt yet.

But the real kicker is I also am Cycloning for even more DPS instead of just running around!
Last edited by Thunder_Gatti on Apr 24, 2020, 1:41:05 PM
Hello all. So i am running this build POB: https://pastebin.com/SZmdnv4A 3.10 SPEED FARMING SETUP (WHAT I MOSTLY PLAY WITH). I cant get all auras up. I have same gear as you.Please look up at my character and help me improve things up .Thank you.
"
denom33 wrote:
Struggling to cast all the aura's for this build - I know people frequently derp this, but i have lvl 4 Enlighten Support, all 3 reduced mana reserved nodes in Sovereignty cluster, and Champion of the Cause node.

Are we supposed to be using all these aura's at once (for the end game tanky set up):
Aspect of the Avian
Discipline
Purity of Elements
Dread Banner
Flesh and stone

All the top poe.ninja POB's running this build are sitting at -% reserved mana also, so not sure what I am getting so drastically wrong.

Are we just using Vaal Discipline?

(only just started making the character, so know gear isn't optimal)

https://pastebin.com/MvN74VPC

Hi, i have a question about this. We don't use Avian on Tanky Build, right ? So, Enlighten lvl 4 is unnecessary for this build ? Or can i use Enlighten with other auras setups ? I buy one so i want know if i sell or not.
Last edited by Bobonha on Apr 24, 2020, 1:56:29 PM
"
Thunder_Gatti wrote:
"
bigtoaster64 wrote:
"
Thunder_Gatti wrote:
Looking to get some thoughts on my build and where I can improve. Obviously not text book, but it's working really well and I think I'm better equipped for SIrus. Unfortunately I fell asleep on my KB last night with my portals open, so I have to run all conquerors again before I can try him. Not having any issues at all, but I'd like to get Kaom's Roots on for the Sirus fight while still having 1500str.

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAASzCbsLYQ48ES0UIBRxFScWbxcvGJEaOBo-HNwnCycvKS4qmCycMZ4y0TWSOQs6UjrGOuE8LUVHR4VJ1UqfTLNNrFBHVcZV1lnzWpFfP2L0Y7tk52ZUZp5ncWebaFhoZWjyakNqrGvbbztxsnIPcqlyxXaseA18g3y4gKSCB4Nfg7aDzIZgiECJ2Ix2jLGOvo8akDOQVZLBlG-g5qIApBmmV6h9rKqtja4-r2y18rcxtz68n7zqwBrAZsJsxPbGrs9-0B_Tj9P715bYvdle2XzfsONq5FHqGOvu7IPsiu8O7-vwH_Gs8kXzb_Pd9zL46_rS_gr-gQ==?accountName=Thunder_Gatti&characterName=FaceMyTeeth

- (I can't see what's your rolls on Lethal Pride, but) Get even higher strength out of your Lethal Pride. Such as 20-25% increased Strength and higher flat strength
- (Not really a good idea, cause you'll loose a ton of ES, but) Drop Shapers Touch for rare gloves with high flat strength, and go Saqawal Nest (flat attributes and cause geofri not really usefull w/o shapers touch)

Thanks for the reply. In addition to the Strength loss, I forgot to ask you about the Stone Golem. If I use the Kaom's Roots, I'll have to give him up. It's a big reason why I was skeptical of minion builds with the Sirus changes in Delirium.

- Lethal Pride is rolled with +5% strength on everything in radius I believe or mix of +# and +% (have to check)
- I was looking at gloves last night when I passed out on the KB actually. Not sure it'll work either.

This variation is truly amazing and proves Cyclone is not dead...you get the best of both worlds. I was having serious doubts about the versions posted here on page1 because they don't translate over well for this fight. If they out DPS me (I'll have to check #'s, honestly don't know), I do more than enough. Fighting Sirus and winning is so much easier if you can melee him and have those Kaom's Roots boots on, since they prevent knock back. The set i have include Level +21 Haste as well. I'm just not sure if it's worth giving up my Stone Golem for.

Edit - I ran my numbers in POB. At level 92 with fewer passive points, my minions are outputting 2X's the DPS of the build the TC linked his POB to. Over 10k Life+ES and much better suitability for myself an minions since I'm running Bone Barrier + Bone Offering. And I haven't even improved my belt yet.

But the real kicker is I also am Cycloning for even more DPS instead of just running around!

Doesn't Cyclone inherently prevent Stun + Knockback? I feel like The Stampede boots would be better suited for this build.
So I'm doing the tanky build and I need to be more tanky apparently. I'm fine in most maps but every so often something will just one shot me. Typically this is some delirium monster or something in a vaal side area. In any case what is the best way to get more survivability? Life or Armor or ES? Does anyone see any obvious upgrades? I was going to buy a 21/20 zombie gem but if I can get something which lets me take hits better I'd rather do that.

https://pastebin.com/d25NVn5N Hopefully I did that correctly I'm kind of new to POB.

"
Thunder_Gatti wrote:
"
bigtoaster64 wrote:
"
Thunder_Gatti wrote:

What do you mean by More dps when cycloning? We do like no damage at all ourselves, the cyclone is just for a lazy auto casting offerings while able to move.
Last edited by Cyrom on Apr 24, 2020, 5:35:58 PM
"
38thDoE wrote:
So I'm doing the tanky build and I need to be more tanky apparently. I'm fine in most maps but every so often something will just one shot me. Typically this is some delirium monster or something in a vaal side area. In any case what is the best way to get more survivability? Life or Armor or ES? Does anyone see any obvious upgrades? I was going to buy a 21/20 zombie gem but if I can get something which lets me take hits better I'd rather do that.

https://pastebin.com/d25NVn5N Hopefully I did that correctly I'm kind of new to POB.

Do you really need a Mana Flask? Especially since you're already using that Hybrid Flask? Not sure what your resistances are at but I'm assuming the +50% from that Flask isn't active too often. If your resists are fine I would replace the mama Flask with a basalt Flask of heat, and if your resists aren't fine I would also replace the hybrid Flask with a Bismuth Flask of warding.
Also if your chaos res is super low, grabbing a Watcher's Eye with +chaos res while affected by Purity of Elements would help a lot.

I can't check your PoB right now as I'm on my phone, but I'm betting you'd have just as much Life/ES and a lot more DPS by filling out your cluster jewels with Renewal/xxxx mediums and Wall of Muscle smalls. Your skill tree would need some major adjustment though. Also a Lethal Pride would be a good investment.

Aside from that, I think pretty much everybody still gets 1-shot every now and then. Been a while for myself, but the last time was a Vaal Side area with a group of caster-mobs, and the time before that was a big delirium explosion when I stopped for a second to portal for a trade.

Also might be worth picking up an Unset ring to give Frostblink a try. Having a movement skill is nice, especially when you get slowed. I was using Flame Dash up until a couple days ago but am much happier since making the switch. I've got Frostblink bound to Q and Convocation bound to W with Cyclone on Right-click. So I just hold down right click, point the cursor to a pack of mobs and roll over Q & W to instantly blow up the pack without ever having to stop cycloning.
Last edited by Fudsduds on Apr 24, 2020, 8:30:38 PM
"
Cyrom wrote:
"
Thunder_Gatti wrote:
"
Thunder_Gatti wrote:

What do you mean by More dps when cycloning? We do like no damage at all ourselves, the cyclone is just for a lazy auto casting offerings while able to move.

Right? I remember how shocked I was at just how low my cyclone DPS was when I finally checked it in PoB. Really felt like I was actually doing some noticeable damage.
But ya Thunder, only real purpose of Cyclone is for phasing, stun/knockback immunity, directing minions where to attack, CWC triggers, and procs if using curse on hit or life/ES on hit.
Last edited by Fudsduds on Apr 24, 2020, 6:09:17 PM
how can i approve my zombiedamage?
Stuck at tier 15-16 maps, tried sirus once, get him till i guess 40% then it was over. Tips to improve my build? Have 1 ex and around 350 c

https://pastebin.com/3xNjb1xD
Last edited by flyerke on Apr 24, 2020, 6:27:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info