3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Rohigh wrote:
What is the Thread of Hope Jewel used for?

"
feyfeyfey wrote:
Hello,

I do not understand why there is the Thread of hope jewel in the tree.
Could someone explain to me what it does ?

Thank you !

It let you allocates nodes without having to make your path to it.
So it let you save couple skill points to spend them on other more usefull nodes.

Like for the Ravenous Horde node, you need to waste 3x +10 Int nodes before accessing the Revenous Horde cluster, but still, we mostly just want the Ravenous Horde node itself. So by using Thread Hope we save 6 points just there, cause we allocate only the Ravenous Horde node, and we don't spend 6 points to get to it. Then those 6 points can be spent in more life for example.
Last edited by longmap on Aug 8, 2021, 1:59:31 AM
"
youngjuzell wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ef3SsUx7Dko
Third cluster jew and 9 vicious bite make simulacrum so easy. I just got new bad boy. Everything is melted

I know you are using Immortal call but how are you generating Endurance charges for so long in your video?

Also your PoB is incomplete as it's not configured with all your Megalo jewels and your Pride jewel stats, any chance you could update?
"
Fudsduds wrote:
"
Veevz wrote:
Went shield and enjoying it. 8k hp / 4k es, pretty tanky.

Double large cluster jewel gives plenty of DPS.

You've got your VMS and Awakened Generosity mixed up. Should swap spots with eachother I'm pretty sure

Thanks, don't think I was paying enough attention.

Actually, since I don't feel the need to run Purity of Elements, I think I'm going to drop Enlighten and try out Second Wind w/ Convocation + Flame Dash:

Last edited by Veevz on Apr 24, 2020, 4:13:20 AM
"
Trulls_Rohk wrote:
"
youngjuzell wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ef3SsUx7Dko
Third cluster jew and 9 vicious bite make simulacrum so easy. I just got new bad boy. Everything is melted

I know you are using Immortal call but how are you generating Endurance charges for so long in your video?

Also your PoB is incomplete as it's not configured with all your Megalo jewels and your Pride jewel stats, any chance you could update?

Endurance charges are likely from enduring composure.
Looking to get some thoughts on my build and where I can improve. Obviously not text book, but it's working really well and I think I'm better equipped for SIrus. Unfortunately I fell asleep on my KB last night with my portals open, so I have to run all conquerors again before I can try him. Not having any issues at all, but I'd like to get Kaom's Roots on for the Sirus fight while still having 1500str.

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAASzCbsLYQ48ES0UIBRxFScWbxcvGJEaOBo-HNwnCycvKS4qmCycMZ4y0TWSOQs6UjrGOuE8LUVHR4VJ1UqfTLNNrFBHVcZV1lnzWpFfP2L0Y7tk52ZUZp5ncWebaFhoZWjyakNqrGvbbztxsnIPcqlyxXaseA18g3y4gKSCB4Nfg7aDzIZgiECJ2Ix2jLGOvo8akDOQVZLBlG-g5qIApBmmV6h9rKqtja4-r2y18rcxtz68n7zqwBrAZsJsxPbGrs9-0B_Tj9P715bYvdle2XzfsONq5FHqGOvu7IPsiu8O7-vwH_Gs8kXzb_Pd9zL46_rS_gr-gQ==?accountName=Thunder_Gatti&characterName=FaceMyTeeth
"
Thunder_Gatti wrote:
Looking to get some thoughts on my build and where I can improve. Obviously not text book, but it's working really well and I think I'm better equipped for SIrus. Unfortunately I fell asleep on my KB last night with my portals open, so I have to run all conquerors again before I can try him. Not having any issues at all, but I'd like to get Kaom's Roots on for the Sirus fight while still having 1500str.

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAASzCbsLYQ48ES0UIBRxFScWbxcvGJEaOBo-HNwnCycvKS4qmCycMZ4y0TWSOQs6UjrGOuE8LUVHR4VJ1UqfTLNNrFBHVcZV1lnzWpFfP2L0Y7tk52ZUZp5ncWebaFhoZWjyakNqrGvbbztxsnIPcqlyxXaseA18g3y4gKSCB4Nfg7aDzIZgiECJ2Ix2jLGOvo8akDOQVZLBlG-g5qIApBmmV6h9rKqtja4-r2y18rcxtz68n7zqwBrAZsJsxPbGrs9-0B_Tj9P715bYvdle2XzfsONq5FHqGOvu7IPsiu8O7-vwH_Gs8kXzb_Pd9zL46_rS_gr-gQ==?accountName=Thunder_Gatti&characterName=FaceMyTeeth

Might help for 1500 strength without strength boots:

- Get a strength stacking belt (% increased attributes with high flat strength)
- Get more strength on skill tree
- (I can't see what's your rolls on Lethal Pride, but) Get even higher strength out of your Lethal Pride. Such as 20-25% increased Strength and higher flat strength
- (Not really a good idea, cause you'll loose a ton of ES, but) Drop Shapers Touch for rare gloves with high flat strength, and go Saqawal Nest (flat attributes and cause geofri not really usefull w/o shapers touch)
Last edited by bigtoaster64 on Apr 24, 2020, 9:43:53 AM
One question about watcher's eye jewel. I wonder which effect of pride enhancement work on zombies? Or none of them?

(8-12)% chance to deal Double Damage while using Pride
25% chance to Impale Enemies on Hit with Attacks while using Pride
Impales you inflict last 2 additional Hits while using Pride
(40-60)% increased Attack Physical Damage while using Pride
Your Hits Intimidate Enemies for 4 seconds while you are using Pride
"
blueflower wrote:
One question about watcher's eye jewel. I wonder which effect of pride enhancement work on zombies? Or none of them?

(8-12)% chance to deal Double Damage while using Pride
25% chance to Impale Enemies on Hit with Attacks while using Pride
Impales you inflict last 2 additional Hits while using Pride
(40-60)% increased Attack Physical Damage while using Pride
Your Hits Intimidate Enemies for 4 seconds while you are using Pride

None of them, unless it clearly states minions or allies in the text.
Hello! First of all ty for this build. İn the 2nd week of the league i made the defensive end game variation of this build but i got 1 shotted a lot. And i had nearly every end game item besides emperor's mastery and elegant hubris. Yet i got killed a lot. İ am thinking about making the range spectre variation with all the items. But i am afraid to get killed a lot in maps a lot. What do you suggest?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info