[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
lilianmarius wrote:
"
archwerewolf wrote:
"
lilianmarius wrote:

hm in pob is the enemy shocked ok calculated or not?

or how calculate +dps from skitterbots?

I have told you to stop spying on my stats and setup, you have the highest dps this league don't worry :)

i saw them on video :P

thx for explanation

eh new jewels coold but really not enought passive points-(
Last edited by archwerewolf on Mar 30, 2020, 4:53:47 PM
well not t1 int, and my first mirror(bought it) hold for 1 min :/ i wana drop it! gimme mirror game!
Dumb question but we use stone stance in flesh and stone right?
"
TheChosenOne_ wrote:
Dumb question but we use stone stance in flesh and stone right?

yes
Hey guys!

Since I recently upgraded my rig I decided to give this build a try.

So far I've leveled up really easily and can do Tier 8-10 Maps without much hassle and it's quite a lot of fun.
I've not yet bought all the stat conversion gems and whatnot of gems that are relatively cheap to get thus i am currently using a few cluster jewels.

I've got two questions:

1) Are cluster jewels interesting for us? I currently use Essence Rush , Thaumophage, Wish for Death and Whispers of Death notables for 10 Skillpoints.
Is this worth it or should i rather hit up the Int conversion gems?

2) I currently use Inspiration as a Support gem, because I couldn't hit up a 5B1G Staff.

Inspiration is practically all the time at 5 stacks when I link it with Cyclone. Cyclone stays at 2 mana channelling cost. Is there a reason to rather use the Controlled destruction support?

"
PunchingKirby wrote:

1) Are cluster jewels interesting for us? I currently use Essence Rush , Thaumophage, Wish for Death and Whispers of Death notables for 10 Skillpoints.
Is this worth it or should i rather hit up the Int conversion gems?

2) I currently use Inspiration as a Support gem, because I couldn't hit up a 5B1G Staff.

Inspiration is practically all the time at 5 stacks when I link it with Cyclone. Cyclone stays at 2 mana channelling cost. Is there a reason to rather use the Controlled destruction support?

yes jewels are good. large cluster with cold to the core adds around 20% more dps for me. blanketed snow is a good second notable to have on there too.

and controlled destruction is better because of the awakened version. the normal version is about a 7% dps increase over inspiration but the awakened one is about 15% more dps so you want to aim for that if you can
Is there a specific reason why you're using Flame Dash?

I've found Flame Dash with its cast time to be somewhat clunky while mapping, sometimes interrupting my channeling for long enough to make me die.

So I've changed over to Frostblink and I have to say, that I have a lot of success with it for now and I even manage to get Frenzy stacks while clearing, because I can use it for applying Bonechill and get in Ice Bite, too.
"
PunchingKirby wrote:
Is there a specific reason why you're using Flame Dash?

I've found Flame Dash with its cast time to be somewhat clunky while mapping, sometimes interrupting my channeling for long enough to make me die.

So I've changed over to Frostblink and I have to say, that I have a lot of success with it for now and I even manage to get Frenzy stacks while clearing, because I can use it for applying Bonechill and get in Ice Bite, too.

I use frostblink and find it vastly faster and safer than flame dash, but most people prefer using flame dash as it has 3 charges to frostblink's 1 charge, and can move longer distances a bit faster.
Well my first 100 lvl...
and 27 elderslayers + 10 simulacrum and 40/40 w8 me
"
archwerewolf wrote:
Well my first 100 lvl...
and 27 elderslayers + 10 simulacrum and 40/40 w8 me

Congrats, if there was ever a league to hit 100 in, this is it. The jewels eat up stat points.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info