[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
MrNonamer wrote:
Guys, I am confused. Some of you say that they have 3.2-3.3k Int.
I have 2.3k, and have no idea where to get 1k more.
I guess I can buy a corrupted belt, which will give like 150 extra. Then a better body with Int roll is another 100 int or so. Probably 20-30 int from gloves/boots.
But 1k... How the hell?

It's a min/max game at that point. 5-10 int from perfect jewels, 20-30 from perfect int on gear rolls. But the big budget numbers you're seeing are helped by massively overpriced jewels, Emperor's wit, and Emperor's mastery. 2.3-2.5k int is VERY respectable for the standard build.
"
MrNonamer wrote:
Guys, I am confused. Some of you say that they have 3.2-3.3k Int.
I have 2.3k, and have no idea where to get 1k more.
I guess I can buy a corrupted belt, which will give like 150 extra. Then a better body with Int roll is another 100 int or so. Probably 20-30 int from gloves/boots.
But 1k... How the hell?

Any time you see that, you can check that person's profile. Those with the massive stats are the top players with high end budgets who can afford REALLY nice items such as Shaper/Crusader amulets with %int, corrupted belts and rings with %int, Emperor's Wit/Mastery jewels for more %int.

Another source of extra Int is just leveling very high and grabbing more Int from the tree. Which is what the top players usually do. Leveling all the way to 100 with this build gets pretty easy when you have the high end items. Very few things can kill you with them. And when you stop dying, the xp just accumulates naturally.
Last edited by Kelvynn on Mar 30, 2020, 2:29:58 PM
Got super lucky after 227 alterations and a few augmentation orbs. Should I imprint or yolo regal?

"
Cynically wrote:
Got super lucky after 227 alterations and a few augmentation orbs. Should I imprint or yolo regal?

I think I would imprint, that way no matter what happens, you can always go back to that base. Average tries to hit that combo should be around 4000. According to Craft of Exile

https://www.craftofexile.com/?b=47&m=alteration&am=aa&i=|2|&ob=both&v=d&a=e&l=a&lg=2&req={%221966%22:{%22l%22:75,%22g%22:1},%222121%22:{%22l%22:83,%22g%22:1}}&bld={}&ggt=|&ccp={}
Last edited by Breken on Mar 30, 2020, 3:30:28 PM
"
lilianmarius wrote:

You got hit for around 17K ES there... good thing you're overpowered!
"
Graiaule wrote:
"
lilianmarius wrote:

With 18k ES, do you even need to dodge anything there other than the pillar phase where he's inactive and can't be leeched from? You should try just facetanking the pizza slam with a Sapphire flask.
"
Kelvynn wrote:
"
Graiaule wrote:
"
lilianmarius wrote:

With 18k ES, do you even need to dodge anything there other than the pillar phase where he's inactive and can't be leeched from? You should try just facetanking the pizza slam with a Sapphire flask.

I am not 100% sure that you can facetank the slam (it always depends of depth and damage bonuses) even with a sapphire, i don't like to gamble and dashing away is not hard when you hear him calling for it :)

@Graiaule : Aul is not an easy boss, it is probably the hardest boss in the game with bad mods and if you have the honor to met him below a specific depth.
Last edited by lilianmarius on Mar 30, 2020, 4:10:26 PM
"
lilianmarius wrote:

hm in pob is the enemy shocked ok calculated or not?

or how calculate +dps from skitterbots?
Last edited by archwerewolf on Mar 30, 2020, 4:25:20 PM
"
archwerewolf wrote:
"
lilianmarius wrote:

hm in pob is the enemy shocked ok calculated or not?

or how calculate +dps from skitterbots?

I have told you to stop spying on my stats and setup, you have the highest dps this league don't worry :)

Now being serious, you need Forked version of PoB to check Enemy Shocked checkbox and enter 18 as this is the value of shock granted by Skitterbots lv 21 gem.

The normal PoB does not have support for Skitterbots this is why also on poe.ninja characters page (which imports characters stats from normal PoB) Skitterbots damage multiplier (from shock) is not taken in consideration.
Last edited by lilianmarius on Mar 30, 2020, 4:55:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info