[3.13] RECKONING (Counterattack) Gladiator Build. Let them kill themselves! UBER ~2 min! BOSSES AFK

i dont get it tbh :confused face

my cyclone dps is 1.2 million
avg dmg 140k

im not even blocking that often (max block 79% + tempest on cwdt)
i kill mobs with cyclone before the first block (by looking at the cooldowntimer from the skilly symbol)

maybe im missing something?
would you take a look on my build?

https://pastebin.com/xV6v5SNh

Im bad at math.
Would you recommend using a shaper leather cooldown recovery speed belt instead of the stygian vise?
"
LoTharios wrote:
i dont get it tbh :confused face

my cyclone dps is 1.2 million
avg dmg 140k

im not even blocking that often (max block 79% + tempest on cwdt)
i kill mobs with cyclone before the first block (by looking at the cooldowntimer from the skilly symbol)

maybe im missing something?
would you take a look on my build?

https://pastebin.com/xV6v5SNh

Many wasted points in jewel sockets, armor and mana. You don't need those.

Low level golem, no Rage support. Weird gem setup.

Better follow the build in the first page.
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
"
frostzor27 wrote:
"
I switched to this tree and gear after being frustrated with lacerate, but it's not working. POB says 2m dps, but i am being smashed by guardians.

what am i doing wrong? any advice appreciated...

Your tree seens different from the recomended one, too many wasted nodes in one-handed and other stuff. Don't need all that life leech too. I sugest following the recomended tree and gear.

ok, i'll do that and see if it works....
ok, my tree is now identical and great similar too.

but still dying to metamorphs regularly, when i rarely did with lacerate leech bleed build.

are others find these tough?
"

but still dying to metamorphs regularly, when i rarely did with lacerate leech bleed build.

Metamorphs suck, you need to choose wisely. Don't choose extra life/life regen and avoid damage mods. Also, pantheon: pantheon is very important for this build to work. Be sure you're using upgraded Arakaali and Shakari.

EDIT: Also: SHIELD. You get 250 life when you block.
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
Last edited by frostzor27 on Jan 1, 2020, 8:55:38 PM
"
frostzor27 wrote:
"

Metamorphs suck, you need to choose wisely. Don't choose extra life/life regen and avoid damage mods. Also, pantheon: pantheon is very important for this build to work. Be sure you're using upgraded Arakaali and Shakari.

aha - good point - i have had 2 vessels drop since the league launched :(

i hate trading, but i guess i should get 4 and do these.

also, just killed veritania at highest level, but it took forever
Last edited by InsiderTradingX on Jan 1, 2020, 10:21:21 PM
How to get the shield in ssf?
It is a breach-unique. So the only way would be to get the breach mod on a map to try to chance it. But we don't have breach on the map-device.
The only thing I can think of is a scarab that gives breaches.

So do I have to run maps with legion to hope for a scarab to drop to create a map with breaches to try to chance the shield?

Or is there other ways I don't see?
just tried blight maps with this, it is hopeless. you move too slowly and have no aoe.

any suggestions?
"
just tried blight maps with this, it is hopeless. you move too slowly and have no aoe.

any suggestions?

Stay on top of the pump, spinning and spamming Lion Roar.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info