[3.13] RECKONING (Counterattack) Gladiator Build. Let them kill themselves! UBER ~2 min! BOSSES AFK

I feel like i'm missing something, POB shows my armour at 24.4k but in-game it shows only 11.1k

Everything else is spot on like evasion rating, life, es, etc. What am I missing?
"
This build is really good but needs to have a movement skill but we are limited cuz of facebreakers. Any gem we can swap out for a movement skill? Thanks for the build guide!

This is not a zoom-zoom build, cyclone is awesome to move. Do you mean you need a movement skill to avoid big hits or danger zones like Baran fight? From someone who did it all, you really don't need, you can move yourself to safety with no problem.

BTW about Baran fight, I cannot get the achievement because he suicides in my Reckoning even if I'm just standing waiting for the runes to move around T.T
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
"
frostzor27 wrote:
"
This build is really good but needs to have a movement skill but we are limited cuz of facebreakers. Any gem we can swap out for a movement skill? Thanks for the build guide!

This is not a zoom-zoom build, cyclone is awesome to move. Do you mean you need a movement skill to avoid big hits or danger zones like Baran fight? From someone who did it all, you really don't need, you can move yourself to safety with no problem.

BTW about Baran fight, I cannot get the achievement because he suicides in my Reckoning even if I'm just standing waiting for the runes to move around T.T

Sometimes i want to move across terrains instead of walking around just to get there but yeah can be useful to get out of bad situations as well. Right now i just removed phase run for dash and swap it back during boss fights for the damage boost.
I'm really enjoying this build, but my death count is insane (219) as I seem to just get deleted randomly, even on blue t15-t16 maps.

What should I focus on first? Remaining gems?

Spoiler

Thanks!

Happy New Year!
IGN: Obsii

Twitch.tv/Obsolithion
im loving it!

feels sooo save to cruise through T14 maps without worrying.
i run it with

for overall 50% crit reduction. its the tankiest ive ever played, even way better than molten strike jugg with lots of end charges.

but i have a question about the shield.
is it worth it without the enchantment?

i have only 2 ex for the shield, but im not convinced.
right now im using this
started with lycosidae but switched for more live.
dropped only 4% hitrate thanks to your great precision lifehack.
thx for that!

Im bad at math.
Last edited by LoTharios on Jan 1, 2020, 8:33:30 AM
I switched to this tree and gear after being frustrated with lacerate, but it's not working. POB says 2m dps, but i am being smashed by guardians.

what am i doing wrong? any advice appreciated...
"
I switched to this tree and gear after being frustrated with lacerate, but it's not working. POB says 2m dps, but i am being smashed by guardians.

what am i doing wrong? any advice appreciated...

Your tree seens different from the recomended one, too many wasted nodes in one-handed and other stuff. Don't need all that life leech too. I sugest following the recomended tree and gear.
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
"
LoTharios wrote:

i have only 2 ex for the shield, but im not convinced.

Night and day. Get the shield, you won't regret.

"
frostzor27 wrote:

even without the cooldown enchant on helmet?

reckoning avg damage went up from 170k to 270k
cyclone even loses 4% dps

that seems not very promissing to me for 2ex
Im bad at math.
"
LoTharios wrote:
"
frostzor27 wrote:

even without the cooldown enchant on helmet?

reckoning avg damage went up from 170k to 270k
cyclone even loses 4% dps

that seems not very promissing to me for 2ex

Even without helm enchant. My standard exile don't have it and went just fine.

Your damage comes from reckoning, not cyclone. More reckoning damage is better because of buffed monster HP/phys reduction.

To be honest I'm running a more DPS oriented tree, because of that, but the survival is the same. But just follow it when you're confortable with the build.

Helm enchant: buy a cheap one from poe.trade: https://poe.trade/search/usitaotedetahu

scour, essence, fossil craft, whatever. I bought my helm for 10c and used essence, now it's pretty cool:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info