[3.25] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | MELEE BUFFED]

"
frawrst wrote:
"
sakken wrote:
Why do you go with only 1 warcry and Call to arm?
You invest so much passive in warcries nodes, why not drop call to arm and go with 2-3 warcries?

Hey friend

This is currently a work in progress. I see a few options

Multiple warcries, do exerts stack? In that case we will probably want to get warcry animation speed very low. Intimidating cry double damage easily seems best, with seismic good for clear/stunning

How does that feel to play? After using instant war crys for 5 patches in a row it will be different to have animations again

If using multiple war cries is over kill, call to arms and cooldown recovery becomes key. Will we need to stack the diff effects?

I will be experimenting. Will also need to see how warbringer more damage feels. Are we able to keep exerted attacks up alot? Or are they bursts only and only needed for bosses?

Lots and lots to test and ‘feel’

Hey Frawrst, didnt mean it badly. I'm just curious, Call to arm makes warcries share cooldowns. If you drop it with all your passive warcries investment, you can reach 2second cooldown on warcries. I dont think you need it.

-Sakken
"
sakken wrote:
"
frawrst wrote:
"
sakken wrote:
Why do you go with only 1 warcry and Call to arm?
You invest so much passive in warcries nodes, why not drop call to arm and go with 2-3 warcries?

Hey friend

This is currently a work in progress. I see a few options

Multiple warcries, do exerts stack? In that case we will probably want to get warcry animation speed very low. Intimidating cry double damage easily seems best, with seismic good for clear/stunning

How does that feel to play? After using instant war crys for 5 patches in a row it will be different to have animations again

If using multiple war cries is over kill, call to arms and cooldown recovery becomes key. Will we need to stack the diff effects?

I will be experimenting. Will also need to see how warbringer more damage feels. Are we able to keep exerted attacks up alot? Or are they bursts only and only needed for bosses?

Lots and lots to test and ‘feel’

Hey Frawrst, didnt mean it badly. I'm just curious, Call to arm makes warcries share cooldowns. If you drop it with all your passive warcries investment, you can reach 2second cooldown on warcries. I dont think you need it.

nothing badly meant! we will need to experiment with how instant vs stopping to WC feels, and how much we value using multiple WC to exert the same attacks
Hello frawrst,

Where can I find the current path of building link? Wants to start your build tomorrow. Is a link already on the main page?
"
blini wrote:
Hello frawrst,

Where can I find the current path of building link? Wants to start your build tomorrow. Is a link already on the main page?

hey friend

https://pastebin.com/zRKfV7cr

right now its just my blight serker gear with some new tree

i went ahead and got most of the War Cry nodes, we will see how many are necessary for the build to feel good

id use it as a template and make the build your own

we are all new screamin' slammers tomorrow!
Thanks friend,
I think it takes a few days until it shows what the best way is.
I'll only have time until Saturday evening anyway, then I'll be on vacation for a week. Until then, think there is a new direction with the new war crys and slam skills.

Many thanks first and would be cool if the build in the league is maintained.
"
blini wrote:
Thanks friend,
I think it takes a few days until it shows what the best way is.
I'll only have time until Saturday evening anyway, then I'll be on vacation for a week. Until then, think there is a new direction with the new war crys and slam skills.

Many thanks first and would be cool if the build in the league is maintained.

im not a very good theory crafter myself, hence the simple build :D

i will try my best to keep guide updated as the league goes on, i plan to play all weekend
Hi. I used your build with path of builder, is it possible somehow to exactly know what skill to take at what lvl? Im new and its a bit hard to understand what and when to lvl up? 5. Leveling+skill trees is helpful but still not easy to understand what to lvl up. Thanks in advance.
b1ad3poe, I think this is what you're looking for:

"
frawrst wrote:
Here is a tentative skill tree progress, focusing on war cry, exerts and general 2 h mace nodes

i love to see the axe and slayer versions type, glad i can inspire so many players!

for now i will skip the stun mastery and specific stun nodes unless they are necessary.

Spoiler
1. Low Level Tree

The early tree is very straight forward. We path straight through Warriors Blood, Born To Fight, Barbrism and head to Resolute Technique. Afterwards we grab Martial Experience for Damage, Physical damage pen and QoL Life Leech. Look for 2 handed maces with "Adds x to x Physical Damage to Attacks" and "x% Increased Physical Damage, although pretty much everything will be fine.

MainSkill: Ground Slam - Ruthless - Chance to Bleed/Onslaught
Main Skill 2: Ancestral Protector - Chance to Bleed
Mobility: Leap Slam
Aura - Blood and Sand

2. First lab + Main Tree

Now were getting places! Soul of Steel is one of my favorite defensive nodes, the rest being good Mace and 2h nodes. Consider Art of the Gladiator early before DPS if Dex is a gear bottle neck!

MainSkill: Ground Slam - Melee Physical - Fortify - Rage (Brutality - Multistrike - Pulverize/Concentrated Effect/Increased AoE (if you have Int))
Main Skill 2: Ancestral Warchief - Maim/Chance to Bleed
Mobility: Leap Slam - Faster Attacks
Utility: Enduring Cry, Seismic Cry, Intimidating Cry, Berserk
Aura - Pride, Blood and Sand, Flesh and Stone

Consider lvling a Shockwave if you want to try it out as well!

3. Bring War to them

Scream and shout and Smash your way through the story! We grab more Mace DPS nodes, as well as our WarCry Synergies with War Bringer!

MainSkill: Ground Slam - Melee Physical - Fortify - Rage (Brutality - Multistrike - Pulverize/Concentrated Effect/Increased AoE (if you have Int))
Mobility: Leap Slam - Faster Attacks
Utility: Enduring Cry, Seismic Cry, Intimidating Cry, Berserk
Aura - Pride, Blood and Sand, Flesh and Stone

If you have extra slots, consider:

Main Skill 2: Ancestral Warchief - Maim/Chance to Bleed
Golem: Stone Golem
CWDT: Steel Skin, Enfeeble/Temporal Chains

After you complete Act 6 Lily will have all the skill gems you may have missed.

4. Final Skill Tree

At this point we get our Endurance Charge nodes, Scion life Wheel. At this point you can crush maps and bosses as your DPS and stun capabilities are very high.

Working on a tree based on this one, focusing on spamming Warcries and (depending on War Bringer functionality) permanent Berserk. One problem is mana sustain, 25% gone with War Bringer and increased regen was removed from Rallying Cry, any tips on how to get around that? Thanks, great build.
They update Warbringer node: UPDATED: War Bringer has been redesigned. It now causes Warcries to grant 10 Rage per 5 Power if you have less than 25 Rage, and causes them to sacrifice 10 Rage if you have at least 25 Rage. It also causes Exerted Attacks to deal 50% more Damage if a Warcry sacrificed Rage recently.

There are couple comments from reddit about berserker:

"Berserker's Warbringer has been buffed (check patch notes' Recently Added) and works with Rite of Ruins now."

"A thing to note is that with the Warbringer update it's now easier to proc the 50% more damage exerted attacks, which is very welcome."

Hmmm...
BzyxXx

SURSUM CORDA 4 LIFE

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info