[3.25] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | MELEE BUFFED]

"
wotad wrote:
"
frawrst wrote:
"
wotad wrote:
I want to go this build but still nervous that Im not sure how it scales etc..

Not sure I like war cry rotating either so not sure what to do qq

it has alot of room for growth; i think i got down 2/4 maven invitiations on just a 6 link and ryslathas

So what exactly is the cry rotation just using them 247 or in a order?

you ideally rotate cries to keep berserk up for 15-25-35-45+ seconds

slam, intimdiating cry (pushes us to 50+ rage), slam slam, rallying crying, slam slam, infernal cry, slam slam, intimidainng cry etc

you jsut always want your attacks to be getting warbringer 50% more as well as keeping rage from ever hitting 0 to keep berserk up
Last edited by frawrst on Feb 1, 2022, 2:35:01 PM
Okay thanks for the quick response.
"
frawrst wrote:

slam, intimdiating cry (pushes us to 50+ rage), slam slam, rallying crying, slam slam, infernal cry, slam slam, intimidainng cry etc

you jsut always want your attacks to be getting warbringer 50% more as well as keeping rage from ever hitting 0 to keep berserk up

Do you have any quantitative idea of how much dps we can lose by using only one cry and Call to Arms?
"
Kateroze wrote:
"
frawrst wrote:

Do you have any quantitative idea of how much dps we can lose by using only one cry and Call to Arms?

Not personally, but you can just uncheck all the other warcries except 1 in pob and see which gives you best QoL / dps
Hey frawrst,

I only play SSF HC leagues and I've never seen a Tidebreaker drop before (maybe I need to play more). Does this build get me through maps fairly easy with just a decent 2H as an alternative weapon?
"
frawrst wrote:
"
Kateroze wrote:
"
frawrst wrote:

Not personally, but you can just uncheck all the other warcries except 1 in pob and see which gives you best QoL / dps

I already did some calculations but the results were kinda weird!

On Sirus, you'd lose 57% of dps by using Enduring Cry only, 17% with Intimidating Cry, 32% with Rallying Cry and 42% with Infernal Cry.
Considering that you can achieve similar uptime for Berserk with only one Cry + Call to Arms.

(Well I guess that Infernal Cry is still better for clear, as it opens access to explosion and combust, but I would have thought that Rallying Cry would be better for bossing)
Last edited by Kateroze on Feb 2, 2022, 10:28:16 AM
"
beeelzebub wrote:
Hey frawrst,

I only play SSF HC leagues and I've never seen a Tidebreaker drop before (maybe I need to play more). Does this build get me through maps fairly easy with just a decent 2H as an alternative weapon?

hi friend!

i played this ssf in 3.15 and made a 2h axe via Rog (rog is pog)

was able to kill sirus 5 on a 5 link with it, using this exact build with just impale + axe nodes

tidebreaker is just fun flavour for trade leagues =]

its also a t1 unique, and its card is super rare too
"
Kateroze wrote:

On Sirus, you'd lose 57% of dps by using Enduring Cry only, 17% with Intimidating Cry, 32% with Rallying Cry and 42% with Infernal Cry.
Considering that you can achieve similar uptime for Berserk with only one Cry + Call to Arms.

(Well I guess that Infernal Cry is still better for clear, as it opens access to explosion and combust, but I would have thought that Rallying Cry would be better for bossing)

if i went call to arms route id try to make sure i use a warcry with alot of exerted attcks to make the most of the 50% more warbringer proc
"
frawrst wrote:
"
Kateroze wrote:

if i went call to arms route id try to make sure i use a warcry with alot of exerted attcks to make the most of the 50% more warbringer proc

Well, this tends to mean that we should use Infernal Cry for clearing and Rallying Cry for bossing if we are going Call to Arms.
I guess that Berserk uptime will be not as huge as it would with a full crying rotation?

I think I'm going to try the rotation anyway, but since I litteraly never play melee nor piano builds, I want to make sure there is a viable way out if I don't manage to succeed with the optimal playstyle. :D
"
Kateroze wrote:
"
frawrst wrote:
"
Kateroze wrote:

Well, this tends to mean that we should use Infernal Cry for clearing and Rallying Cry for bossing if we are going Call to Arms.
I guess that Berserk uptime will be not as huge as it would with a full crying rotation?

I think I'm going to try the rotation anyway, but since I litteraly never play melee nor piano builds, I want to make sure there is a viable way out if I don't manage to succeed with the optimal playstyle. :D

yeah infernal is bis for clearing/mapping, and does good boss dmg

rallying is really nice with herald of purity version since they give you 25% more dmg on top of its phys added

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info