[3.25] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | MELEE BUFFED]

"
honmar wrote:
Hey frawrst - loving the build again! This is my 3rd league playing it and the masteries seem awesome for us. Have you tried any herald of ice shenanigans yet? I'm using it instead of Pride in early maps and it seems to help the clear, but I just don't know how much of a difference it's making. Any thoughts on it?

Thanks!

nice yeah! our dmg being able to chill and shatter is pretty fun; i havent been messing with herald of ice but this is a cool version

we dont scale our cold explosions very much unfortunately but still nice to have
"
eatthepolice wrote:
Hey, newbie question. What is the benefit of linking maim to Flesh and Stone? Is it to maim enemies also in Sand stance?

flesh and stone maims in blood stance, so it stacks with maim dmg increase!
"
Kitssunen wrote:
Hello! Thanks for the guide. Really enjoying this build, but a bit hard to get used to a new playstyle since I've never used war crys or slam skills.

Will you update the guide after testing out the league further on?

warcries are definitely a button pressing build! i pretend im playing a fighting game like street fighter lol

yep, will try to do a full re-write after more testing and farming
I just want to know, when you map what warcry are you using and facing a boss what warcry did you use?
And what your skills bar looks like?
"
grumania wrote:
I just want to know, when you map what warcry are you using and facing a boss what warcry did you use?
And what your skills bar looks like?

can check out my stream for how i play with on screen key overlay
hey im looking at ur cahracter profile i see that you have earthquake slotted, is that better than ground slam right now?
my general thoughts are

ground slam is best bossing skill as vaal GS is highest dmg slam in game for this build. almost double dps then other slams

EQ and vaal EQ "feel" really good for scourge and i like them but for bosses i will switch back to ground slam

earthshatter mixture of the two

sunder is very good for lvling
end of day

some more upgs and more nurse cards

also dropped 3 raw exalts

in red maps now, easily able to kill monsters and bosses

lots of room for better gloves/neck/rings/boots

helm is pretty good but berserk buff effect is best

more farming tomorrow!
Nice haul! Where have you been farming to generate currency in 3.16?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info