[3.25] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | MELEE BUFFED]

I'm about to try this build out but I just have two questions:

What is the benefit of using Infernal Cry over other warcries like Rallying or Seismic Cry?

And in the POB you chose the warcry mastery for "Remove an ailment when you warcry" instead of "Exerted attacks deal 25% increased damage" why is that?

Thanks!
Last edited by Deicidasum on Oct 24, 2021, 10:21:12 PM
"
Deicidasum wrote:
I'm about to try this build out but I just have two questions:

What is the benefit of using Infernal Cry over other warcries like Rallying or Seismic Cry?

And in the POB you chose the warcry mastery for "Remove an ailment when you warcry" instead of "Exerted attacks deal 25% increased damage" why is that?

infernal cry gives you a triggered attack and with measured fury is 7 exerts. we want exerted attacks (as many as possible) as each one does 50% more with warbringer proc

im sure rallying cry can work well too, infernal cry is very good for clear as it explodes enemies and triggers combust, which is a nice little dps boost

id probably say infernal/seismic cry for clear, rally cry for bosses. infernal cry also destroys corpses (like porcupines)

removing ailments is really strong, and we war cry all the time. 25% dmg is good but not as good as ailment removal imo
wait

Rallying cry is just straight up more damage

yeah use seismic/infernal for clear, rally for bossing

i will update guide when i get a chance
"
frawrst wrote:
wait

I feel like this is a noob question but is it necessary to run 3 war cries? I only ask as this is my first build using war cries and it feels slightly clunky (?) for lack of a better term. Would it be detrimental to the build overall to run call to arm's and run Infernal or Rallying cry as the only WC?

Thanks in advance!

got some nice upgrades today, also got 9 nurses so 1 full doctor down!
"
Marilas wrote:
"
frawrst wrote:
wait

I feel like this is a noob question but is it necessary to run 3 war cries? I only ask as this is my first build using war cries and it feels slightly clunky (?) for lack of a better term. Would it be detrimental to the build overall to run call to arm's and run Infernal or Rallying cry as the only WC?

Thanks in advance!

hey friend

the power of the build does come from warcries/warbringer/berserk, but you can do fine with Call to arms and just 1 cry

eventually to unlock full dps you need to do the full warcry rotation
"
Hi, I still do not have enough damage, although I kind of got closer to your updated one. I killed the phoenix for 3 minutes. can you please tell me what should i replace and improve? https://pastebin.com/Kv6n15nv

hey make sure you dps skill (ground slam) is in weapon for 7 link
Hey frawrst - loving the build again! This is my 3rd league playing it and the masteries seem awesome for us. Have you tried any herald of ice shenanigans yet? I'm using it instead of Pride in early maps and it seems to help the clear, but I just don't know how much of a difference it's making. Any thoughts on it?

Thanks!
Hey, newbie question. What is the benefit of linking maim to Flesh and Stone? Is it to maim enemies also in Sand stance?
Hello! Thanks for the guide. Really enjoying this build, but a bit hard to get used to a new playstyle since I've never used war crys or slam skills.

Will you update the guide after testing out the league further on?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info