[3.25] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | MELEE BUFFED]

This is my favorite build of all time, I always try to improve it every league as best I can, what do you think?

https://pastebin.com/vj5J1Nbj
"
GSMaggsy wrote:
This is my favorite build of all time, I always try to improve it every league as best I can, what do you think?

https://pastebin.com/vj5J1Nbj

looks like a really powerful version! nice going crit based!

finding more chance to impale would considerably increase your dps i think, but definitely hard to include without sacrificing

your ghoul solace jewel appears to be your weakest, % dmg is not very good since we have so much already. look for attack speed or more crit multi

spirit nail ring has crafted life, try to look for one with an open affix to craft spider onto it while being better stats (res/life/mana cost etc)

neck also has crafted life, ofc you try to find an expensive one with better stats and 70+ life

and the big daddy is always a corrupted tidebreaker with "supported by fortify" implicit, making tidebreaker a 8 link. you can do this by buying well rolled tidebreakers (460+ dps etc) and then mass corrupting

if one hits fortify implicic, you can spend 1500 fusings and 1500 vaals to 6 link it

this lets you drop overlord jewel and save alot of points

ofc awakened versions of all your gems, 20% quality on them all

since you are crit based, bottled faith is a huge dps increase too
Last edited by frawrst on Aug 24, 2021, 3:39:47 PM

Hm, I didn't think impale would be too effective. I'm maximizing the vaal skill uptime, and i don't know if it has enough attacks or attack speed (since I'm not rite of ruin) to get all the impale stacks. In the pob i was calculating dps based on the average hit of the VGS.

Thank you very much for taking time to look at it.
Last edited by GSMaggsy on Aug 25, 2021, 5:00:19 PM
ok, here we are, i've improved my build: dps is ok, it oneshot everything white and blue even in tier 16 (i still need to reach the overlord node in cluster and a better weapon, marohi erqui or tidebraker, but they're quite expensive for the 6 linked highest dps version)... but the problem is survaillability: i don't know why but sometimes there is something that almost oneshot me, ignoring my resistances and my life leech, have i made some error that i didn't see?
Last edited by CianniCianni on Aug 28, 2021, 4:00:01 AM
I found a way to keep rage topped up rather reliably. especially if you have berserk with CWDT. I'm especially constrained using Kaom's roots and also using a steel gem to use call of steel for clear. I get the Redblade Banner shield in my other weapon setup, switch to it use a war cry and switch back to main weapon. Along with Bear's girdle I'm kept at 90 rage

"
you can try to get a chest with +1 curses if you have a big budget

I tried looking, everything was a unique vest or ring meant for mage builds i think
"
Genhain wrote:
I found a way to keep rage topped up rather reliably. especially if you have berserk with CWDT. I'm especially constrained using Kaom's roots and also using a steel gem to use call of steel for clear. I get the Redblade Banner shield in my other weapon setup, switch to it use a war cry and switch back to main weapon. Along with Bear's girdle I'm kept at 90 rage

"
you can try to get a chest with +1 curses if you have a big budget

I tried looking, everything was a unique vest or ring meant for mage builds i think

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Expedition/7ZRgrf5

the mod is "you can apply additional # curses"
Hey, wanted to know if this build is still good to league start with and push all content at a good pace ? ( In 3.15 ) ( going budget to do all the content i guess )

Wouldn't earthshatter be a good contender too ?

Kind regards
Last edited by MichekDN on Sep 1, 2021, 10:44:51 AM
"
MichekDN wrote:
Hey, wanted to know if this build is still good to league start with and push all content at a good pace ? ( In 3.15 ) ( going budget to do all the content i guess )

Kind regards

the build got nerfed like all others but its still very strong to league start with and very cheap due to non meta

it can push awakener 8 sirus on a medium budget, and with enough investment can probably be pushed for delirium and deep delving

earthshatter is very good too, all slams work with this build
Thank you very much sir, much appreciated
"
frawrst wrote:
"
MichekDN wrote:

Kind regards

the build got nerfed like all others but its still very strong to league start with and very cheap due to non meta

it can push awakener 8 sirus on a medium budget, and with enough investment can probably be pushed for delirium and deep delving

earthshatter is very good too, all slams work with this build

I can confirm all: the build is still viable for endgame just need more budget for higher contents (thank you GGG for the not calibrated nerf)!
My impression at the moment: survivability is a big issue now, ailments are far more dangeruos than before so you may want sacrifice some DPS for some defence buff (i've switch "ancerstal totem + maim support" for "molten shell + increased duration support")...
But most important of all now with the 3.15 CWDT triggered spell cost their own mana cost x250% when triggered, so the original setup most of the time is not working with the 85% mana reserved for the auras (i've chaged setup in "CWDT + Immortal Call + Lifetap Support + Endurance Cry" it's a shorter buff but it always work when triggered).

Last 3 feedback:
1 - Sporeguard works exceptionally well with this build (better if annointed with "Steadfast" for even more damage reduction and armor boost with fortify always active); (it costs around 3 - 3.5 exa)
2 - On the amulet annoint "Tenacity", it costs a lot (almost 100 chaos for the necessary oils) but is an exceptional damage buff! (and now that the "autoflasks" helps a lot to manage the elemental ailments you can avoid "Crystal Skin");
3 - If you can, use a pair of corrupted Tombfist that apply enfeeble, vulnerability or temporal chain on hit and 2 abyssal socket 1 with murderous and 1 with serching eye jewels socketed: in that way for each hit you wll apply an AoE of the chosen course, 30% less speed movement and 10% more damage taken for free! (it's a big help for every content, they can be founded for 1,5 - 2,5 exa)

For now is all!

JUST ONE LAST THING: sometimes you can be equally oneshotted or killed in a way that you won't understand... that's PoE!
Last edited by CianniCianni on Sep 2, 2021, 1:18:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info