[3.9] Krovah's Berserker Frost Blades |In-Depth Guide| - Annihilate the Atlas, Shaper & FPS

If I was to change your Vaal AW to do pure dmg, to help with bosses/ST, what would you recommend for links?
PoB is showing VAW, Conc Effect, Ruthless, and Melee Phys to be the most dmg outside of awakened gems.
How would Multiple Totems fair?
This is my first league that I actually try, ive been doing a few builds to get the feel of them, but this build looks more my play style. How is it with Delving? I would very much enjoy getting into Delving past 500+
"
Smoogler wrote:
If I was to change your Vaal AW to do pure dmg, to help with bosses/ST, what would you recommend for links?
PoB is showing VAW, Conc Effect, Ruthless, and Melee Phys to be the most dmg outside of awakened gems.
How would Multiple Totems fair?

I would argue that using multiple totems with vaal ancestral warchief and ancestral protector would be better. Its a 3 link that gives your own char insane damage, rather than relying on totems with no investment.
quick question: why are we using a fight for survival unique jewel in the bottom jewel socket? since its radius is medium all the dex nodes that exist around it add up to 10, and not 40, so i don't have the extra attributes:

"
With at least 40 Dexterity in Radius, Melee Damage
dealt by Frost Blades Penetrates 15% Cold Resistance
With at least 40 Dexterity in Radius, Frost Blades has 25% increased Projectile Speed
"
sickb0y wrote:
quick question: why are we using a fight for survival unique jewel in the bottom jewel socket? since its radius is medium all the dex nodes that exist around it add up to 10, and not 40, so i don't have the extra attributes:

"
With at least 40 Dexterity in Radius, Melee Damage
dealt by Frost Blades Penetrates 15% Cold Resistance
With at least 40 Dexterity in Radius, Frost Blades has 25% increased Projectile Speed

you don't have to actually allocate the nodes with the dex? they just have to be there? Didn't know that, thanks a lot!
How do you sustain life in this Build?
"
Genji084 wrote:
How do you sustain life in this Build?

You dont, you have little bit leech, you are basically all time full life or dead. You can take one hit, and you are instantly full life but if you take two hits, you are dead. It's kill or be killed kinda build. It's very active build, you must position yourself correctly and be aggressive. You really are a berserk.
Last edited by masterburger1 on Dec 21, 2019, 3:25:14 AM
What are the Pros & Cons of going Berserker instead of Raider or Assa? (The majority seem to go Raider atm, why is that?)

Really interested in Frost Blades but I have no idea which class to go for.
"
InsaneX3 wrote:
What are the Pros & Cons of going Berserker instead of Raider or Assa? (The majority seem to go Raider atm, why is that?)

Really interested in Frost Blades but I have no idea which class to go for.

I had the same question before this league, berserk seems to be more dps but less defence. It's all up to your playstyle. I also read that ppl are getting one shotted in this league from 10k ES so whats the point having 6k defence instead of 5k.
Last edited by masterburger1 on Dec 21, 2019, 4:24:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info