[3.9] Krovah's Berserker Frost Blades |In-Depth Guide| - Annihilate the Atlas, Shaper & FPS

"
Krovah wrote:
"
pwnzealander wrote:
How's the build looking for 3.9?

Great question! About to touch on that right now!

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ KROVAH TAKE MY ENERGY ! ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

"
seelroy6 wrote:
"
Krovah wrote:
"
pwnzealander wrote:
How's the build looking for 3.9?

Great question! About to touch on that right now!

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ KROVAH TAKE MY ENERGY ! ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Haha thank you so much for the energy! I will say though there were next to no honest changes for us (for better or worse)! There were minor number tweaks but.. honestly we are coasting just fine in 3.9!!

wow, great guide! I think I might try this one for my starter build!

I noticed that you mentioned the fact that this was a melee meta and as such end game gear was going to be expensive. Do you think that con will be mitigated a touch with the new league looking to be bow based?

I have a small recommendation to make to the guide. In the detailed Jewels section of the guide, you should mention the specific jewel name "Fight For Survival". You listed its attributes but not the name. I was able to find the jewel name in the POB link you provided.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Dec 12, 2019, 8:46:23 PM
[deleted]
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Dec 12, 2019, 10:00:04 PM
Frist, thank you for the great guide. This will be may League starter for sure!
May I ask if you can make a gem progression for the leveling part for the new PoE players. At what level do we start leveling with Frost blades, where do we get it from and with what do we link it?
Thanks in advance!
Last edited by Ma7ix on Dec 13, 2019, 1:53:59 AM
-You can no longer craft +1 to Maximum number of Curses on Body Armours or Unveil it from Immortal Syndicate members.

-Elder items are more rare, means their price will go up.

"
Krovah wrote:

Haha thank you so much for the energy! I will say though there were next to no honest changes for us (for better or worse)! There were minor number tweaks but.. honestly we are coasting just fine in 3.9!!

Now that curse and maim is gone on chest piece, what do you recommend as armor? Elder bases will be much rare as well so crit is not that good either.

Also how do you deduce that we lost %5-%8 damage. According to my pob, no maim + no curse gives me %19.2 less damage. And since its way harder to get oils, skipping anc call with tribal fury will be much harder(%30 less damage), so is getting good foils. I think build overall lost like close to %50 damage, if you had good gear before.

Edit: Also more expensive elder ring, shaper amulets(nerfed %phys as ele as well), watchers eye and foils. Your pob still has +1 curse armor(crit elder base as well) and uses ruthless(Assuming we have tribal fury). So we lost much more damage than that.
Last edited by UchihaShisu on Dec 13, 2019, 9:13:10 AM
What do you think of the new awoken gems?
"
Ma7ix wrote:
Frist, thank you for the great guide. This will be may League starter for sure!
May I ask if you can make a gem progression for the leveling part for the new PoE players. At what level do we start leveling with Frost blades, where do we get it from and with what do we link it?
Thanks in advance!

Great idea! Next on my to do list, thank you!
"
UchihaShisu wrote:
"
Krovah wrote:

Now that curse and maim is gone on chest piece, what do you recommend as armor? Elder bases will be much rare as well so crit is not that good either.

Also how do you deduce that we lost %5-%8 damage. According to my pob, no maim + no curse gives me %19.2 less damage. And since its way harder to get oils, skipping anc call with tribal fury will be much harder(%30 less damage), so is getting good foils. I think build overall lost like close to %50 damage, if you had good gear before.

Edit: Also more expensive elder ring, shaper amulets(nerfed %phys as ele as well), watchers eye and foils. Your pob still has +1 curse armor(crit elder base as well) and uses ruthless(Assuming we have tribal fury). So we lost much more damage than that.

Hey Uchi! So you're not technically wrong but you're on another track that does not apply to most people for sure.

I'll address them one by one to hopefully provide more clarity!

1. No Main & Curse: This one is pretty straight forward as I never used a maim chest personally, the increased damage from maim only helped your single target (the "melee" portion). It was NOT worth the investment, so throughout my entire experince I never bothered. Not to mention, remember if you lose lets say 30% more damage, it's not a loss of 30%. It's actually just -30% out of maybe 550% more damage multipliers throughout the build, not much of a hit if you used it.

The curse part I was worried about myself except the new mechanics and anointing systems = 20 places to get +1 curse now. So overall it's actually easier to obtain, just maybe not on your chest this time around ^_^

2. I never used any anointments for this build, it was made before they were a thing really so all the math, numbers, videos, were all done without that system. So in the context of the build, losing Fury is not an aspect. It still performs at incredible levels without that aspect as it did before and will continue to do so.

3. Good foils, elder/shape bases being rarer, etc: Tbh this is super spectalatory and as you can probably tell from my guide I'm more of a numbers guy. Nothing what-so-ever makes me feel we will see much of an impact here. Just because there is a technical change, does not mean the actual day-to-day operations are going to be felt.

To tie it off, the damage percentage is a number pulled from comparing my 3.8 numbers to my 3.7 and 3.9, etc. It's a genuine difference in sheet damage derived from the source of all our calculations and estimates (used in this guide especially) so it's the most reliable number I can give. I'm not comfortable saying things like "50% loss in damage" as you mentioned because.. I don't see any facts what so ever that point me in that direction, I'm sorry if you feel misled or different on that end, it's going to be a personal approach at that point.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info