[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

How much currency is needed to easily clear T16 Legions (including Legion Bosses/Generals etc.)?
Should I go for a 5L Hyrri's and trascendent jewel before the ED Bow? The bows rn are quite expensive
6L body is a late game optimization, you don't need it
might be a dumb question but does the helm enchant " increased essence drain damage" for the dot or just the flat damage or both?
I played the build last league and it was super cool to play. But right now i literally cant kill t16 bosses and getting oneshot all day :( Could you give me any tips pls :)
Last edited by madnitz on Jan 26, 2021, 4:02:25 AM
Damn lenses are playing with me, i used 5 so far and it literally went from normal to anomalous, back to normal, anomalous, back to normal and anomalous again! No luck -.-
"
whitesuccubus wrote:
Should I go for a 5L Hyrri's and trascendent jewel before the ED Bow? The bows rn are quite expensive

The bow is the best and most important upgrade you can get, you can either go for the normal +3 bow for 5-6 exa but i recommened going straight for the 10 ex final bow, it increases your dmg by roughly 80%.

Im still running without transcendence or the 6th link on Hyrri's and im doing fine in all maps :)
"
madnitz wrote:
I played the build last league and it was super cool to play. But right now i literally cant kill t16 bosses and getting oneshot all day :( Could you give me any tips pls :)

- Most of your gems are ready to be used with a gemcutters...
- Buy a 21 23 vaal blight, they are cheap
- Buy a 21 23 contagion
- Look into the medium cluster, should help you more than the rare one you already got
"
Chumber wrote:
Damn lenses are playing with me, i used 5 so far and it literally went from normal to anomalous, back to normal, anomalous, back to normal and anomalous again! No luck -.-

You're wasting them by using them on anomalous gems. You should use it on a normal gem, this way it can only get ano or divergent (1/6 odds)
You need to 1% quality basic berserks for the lens to work
Hey guys :)

Why Perfect agony node is taken ?

If someone can explain this to me :)

Have a nice day and good luck for loot guys :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info