[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

I'm working towards the 10ex bow craft and I was curious of we could use a synthesized implicit bow instead of the Maraketh. Since we're 6-linking it ourselves, would it better to grab a bow with implicit chaos damage, for example?
I really like that build but it would be a hugh help if we could get the PoB's updated :)
"
madnitz wrote:
I really like that build but it would be a hugh help if we could get the PoB's updated :)
Nothing changed on the tree this season... if your POB doesn't load the links, check if you have fork and is it updated. And if you mean prices of items changed just skip whatever skyrocketed in price, the gear section has multiple options for each slot.
[Deleted]
Last edited by woefulwabbit on Jan 24, 2021, 8:25:29 AM
Harvest is so good lol

Last edited by Shuggananas on Jan 24, 2021, 9:28:59 AM
"
Shuggananas wrote:
Harvest is so good lol

can you tell how u did it?
"
RulesBreaked wrote:
"
Shuggananas wrote:
Harvest is so good lol

can you tell how u did it?

Awakening orb gloves with dot multi and culling, hitting a random resist with both (all 3 suffixes)
Reforge keeping suffixes until I hit the damage over time (took 4-5 tries iirc)
Then I just augmented caster and annul/augmented caster (only mod you can hit on prefix)
Is Diadem necessary now that cluster jewels exist? I'm level 93 and 3 "free" skill points but I can't get the other 4 unless I grab a Diadem and spec out of Eldritch battery. Is there somewhere I Can pull points from in the meantime?
Hey guys really great build:) I'm just wondering if we can place vaal righteous fire on the chest in place of void manipulation to have 2 5links and just casting it would grant 22 percent more damage on top of the DPS
Last edited by DongKingKong on Jan 25, 2021, 3:55:29 AM
"
LawsonGD wrote:
Is Diadem necessary now that cluster jewels exist? I'm level 93 and 3 "free" skill points but I can't get the other 4 unless I grab a Diadem and spec out of Eldritch battery. Is there somewhere I Can pull points from in the meantime?

I'd pull points from freedom of movement.
otherwise, levelling up is the way to go, but it's obviously a slow process.
Btw, I personally never used diadem, I like to upgrade from vertex to a hubris, personally.

"
DongKingKong wrote:
Hey guys really great build:) I'm just wondering if we can place vaal righteous fire on the chest in place of swift affliction to have 2 5links and just casting it would grant 22 percent more damage on top of the DPS

Yes, this is perfectly viable. Especially since you don't have to spend currency for a 6l hyrri's with it.

That said, vaal rf doesn't last long, and since ED tends to take a bit of time to kill bosses. Also, I don't mind not having a 185th button to press on my boss rotation. This isn't really the burst playstyule we are looknig for here imo, but it's a viable choice.

"
Shuggananas wrote:
Harvest is so good lol

Damn.
Back in harvest I didn't manage to make this, I ended up with +1 max frenzies instead of the dot damage. Not bad either, but not as clean.
Hope you can get t1 life on there!

As a sidenote, I don't know why metacraft harvests aren't used more. they are currently 20-30c in LSC, and arguably more powerful than the similar 3ex benchcraft. I made this scepter with it:

Obviously not ED, but still a POB item for my build, on the cheap.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info