[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

The projectile speed is actually super sweet QOL

edit: you can't even hit the life as chaos prefix anymore, it's not chaos tag now (lol)

Last edited by Shuggananas on Jan 20, 2021, 11:46:25 AM
"
Shuggananas wrote:
edit: you can't even hit the life as chaos prefix anymore, it's not chaos tag now (lol)
You mean the stupid chaos leech? Praise toucan.
Yeah they removed it for some reason when they cleaned up tags

Already got 2 super solid bases to harvest craft on.
Need a woke orb for gloves and belt now.

Occultist feels really good now that I fixed my life/ES for MOM. Diadem is BIS for occultist I feel since you really want to use enfeeble blasphemy for the extra survivability.
Last edited by Shuggananas on Jan 20, 2021, 12:37:52 PM
"
Jadran wrote:
Kintsugi is currently much more expensive than Hyrri's in Ritual, maybe its prophecy's drop rate was nerfed (?) Seems better to go straight for Hyrri's now.
Update on the subject, a discussion in another thread made me search around and some people say the prophecy chain is bugging out and not progressing as it should so Kintsugi is much more rare than it should:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3017558/page/1#p23782039
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3017928/page/1#p23783021

So ofc, don't bother buying it. Since it went from being a 5c to 5ex with only a handful existing altogether, I can believe the theory of it being bugged. Any cheapo evasion chest will do before Hyrri.
Hello,

i am struggling with single target. map clear feels very good, but on some mobs and bosses, even in lower Tiers i can't do much damage on single target.

could someone help me to manage this ?

using 5-link cane and 5-link hyrri with wrong color.
i feel bane is very nice for faster casting and also clearing smaller mob clusters.

having 2ex available, lvl21 ED = 20c so i could buy today.
what else should i change/extend to have a bit good single target.
yesterday i needed 10min fight with Drox on AWK-2 and i was just looking for other builds for boss killing :-)
but want to stay with ED because its good to play.

btw: thanks for the Build ...

thanks
"
hakan35 wrote:
Hello,

i am struggling with single target. map clear feels very good, but on some mobs and bosses, even in lower Tiers i can't do much damage on single target.

i feel bane is very nice for faster casting and also clearing smaller mob clusters.

yesterday i needed 10min fight with Drox on AWK-2 and i was just looking for other builds for boss killing :-)

thanks

Hum. Looking at your gear, there is nothing that really stands out to me as bad. It's just starter gear, and should be fine to clear t8-12 maps. You'll want a 6l for higher reds though. I'm a bit surprised you don't have the currency to get a 6l weapon if you are in mid tier maps, it's only 100c.
I can't see your glove slot, are you using divergent berserk and wither totem?

Anyways, there still are some recommendations:

■ About wither, you want to make SURE the boss you fight has full stacks, wither doubles your singletarget. That's why I would strongly recommend taking the jewel socket in your cluster and putting a spreading rot in here. Keeping 15 wither stacks with a single totem is very tricky, if you didn't do it properly you are halving your dps.

■ For map bosses, a witchfire brew is very appreciayed. Despair is insane. You'll want to have some discipling on your flask useage to use both witchfire pops in a row, maximising the despair uptime while you blight.

■ 10 minutes on drox isn't acceptable. If you don't have better gear for bigger bosses, here's a little trick that drasticly improves your singletarget at no cost:
- Get a 5l cane g-b-b-b-b (5socket using jeweller's orbs with the right color, and pop a jeweller's touch for the links)
- Socket bane, despair, efficacy, controlled destruction, void manipulation
- On bosses, weaponswap to apply bane. You can also replace your contagion gems for a bane setup, but I find it more clunky. Yes, the dot stays on the boss even if your bane cane is in offhand, so you can have both bane and ed up. Don't know if it's a bug.
The main point of this setup is to apply a consistant despair, buffing both ED and blight. bane also deals some good extra deeps as well. It's annoying to play, so I don't recommend it. But if for some reason you're in a currency trap and need more bossing damage right now, it's a good option.
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
hakan35 wrote:
Hello,

thanks

■ 10 minutes on drox isn't acceptable. If you don't have better gear for bigger bosses, here's a little trick that drasticly improves your singletarget at no cost:
- Get a 5l cane g-b-b-b-b (5socket using jeweller's orbs with the right color, and pop a jeweller's touch for the links)
- Socket bane, despair, efficacy, controlled destruction, void manipulation
- On bosses, weaponswap to apply bane. You can also replace your contagion gems for a bane setup, but I find it more clunky. Yes, the dot stays on the boss even if your bane cane is in offhand, so you can have both bane and ed up. Don't know if it's a bug.
The main point of this setup is to apply a consistant despair, buffing both ED and blight. bane also deals some good extra deeps as well. It's annoying to play, so I don't recommend it. But if for some reason you're in a currency trap and need more bossing damage right now, it's a good option.

Hi Dark,

thank you for the time you took for me ... I really appreciate it.

i will try to make the changes you explained me.

had another very helpful person in gamechat ... i bought already withchfire and will try to get amulet with +1 chaos gems.
then i will try to get the bow asap

i made another glove with wither/spell totem/ multiple totems support and will try to play with it.

thank you
Drox is the worst conqueror boss by far and on tier 4 is a massive piece of shit early on.
Don't forget to kill the flags he drops down, and you should be alright except his last tier with starter gear which is rough.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3G3WxiMwms

Maven fight.

x2 hp because standard (can't do it alone, you need to complete the quest first). 1 death.

I would say ED tricksteer isn't a good build to do maven, but honnestly it's not too bad either. Should be your average experience.
Rip RF builds, they're getting fucked hard in there.
Last edited by Darkxellmc on Jan 21, 2021, 8:52:51 AM
so i got my aura setup in The Vertex with lvl 3 enlighten (respective lvl 4 bc helmet) and running discipline, flesh and stone and malevolence.
now i got a belt with aspect of the spider too but how am i supposed to cast it ?
I mean it's not like i got 25% of my mana free to use it, more like 5% mana remaining. am i missing something ?

Character is: TryToDrainMe

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info