[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
Pragor wrote:
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
PoBs should be updated for the berserk setup. I only put it in the endgame and minmaxed pobs, as I don't think the prices will stay affordable at all for the budget version.

Press ctrl + F5 to force refresh and clear the page cache in case you don't see it.
Sorry for the wait.

Hey Darkxellmc,

i cant use these poB línks so far. Lua Errors. Is it possible to edit these awesome Guide with actual links oder send it to me here?

Thanks

Pragor

"
Darkxellmc wrote:

Getting lua error? Skill tree isn't recognised?
Install poe community's fork. Check above.

[...]

These PoBs use localidentity's fork, available here: https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding/wiki/Installing-this-Fork
They may work with the classic version of PoB, but numbers will not reflect the game as accurately.

Sorry if that's not your problem, but I'm 99% sure it is.

You were right. 100%. Thanks a lot.

Two questions again:
1.) Does anyone use the new rings getting from Heist? Cogwork Ring or Simplex Amulett, for easy getting res maybe?

2.) My PoB. Any suggestions? https://pastebin.com/CLXxM3Jt

Thanks so far.
Pragor
"
Pragor wrote:

Two questions again:
1.) Does anyone use the new rings getting from Heist? Cogwork Ring or Simplex Amulett, for easy getting res maybe?

2.) My PoB. Any suggestions? https://pastebin.com/CLXxM3Jt

Thanks so far.
Pragor

1. Simplex amulet is meh here. We want +1 gems, chaos dot, endurance and life. Two of these mods don't even get affected by the simplex mod.
While crafted mods do get affected by simplex effect, it's not worth multimodding such an amulet, as you really don't want a crafted useless suffix.
Amber is just better, and also kinda useful to save strength.

A cogwork ring for your non synthesised one can be somewhat good however. The only prefixes we care about are life and leo's crafted damage.
A cogwork ring with t1 life and t1 all resistances will have a free suffix instead of prefix on a normal ring (assuming damage + endurance multimod), which can be a good place to put your spider aspect. It can also leave room for envy's chaos damage, but that's difficult to get. Also by slaming such a ring with a hunter's orb, you have a 17% chance to get despair on hit, which is good QoL.
But is all of this worth loosing 32% resistance from an implicit?... Not really, honnestly...

2. I don't usually do pob reviews anymore. Next time, please link a character profile, as it's much faster for me to go through it (I know which items do what, I don't need pob to do it for me).
Also, this doesn't seem to be a character pob, I'm assuming you made that because you can't fetch your console toon...?

- Get a lethal pride of ayoka jewel. There's no point in getting perfect agony just to get it, you want chainbreaker.
Also, you want DIVERGENT berserk. Not just berserk.

- Your boots are awful. 34 life and 64% res is very low, And spell dodge is way less valuable than attack dodge. If you are on console, finding good ones may be near impossible. On console, I'd almost recomend forgoing the matatl's dodge mod to get good life + resistances + speed.

- Get a vaal blight for damage bursts. If you can't, 21/23 blight is not too bad either, tbh.

- Replace faster casting in your gloves with (unlinked) flesh and stone. In sand stance, this will make you much tankier. You seem to have too much unreserved mana.

- Upgrade your sapphire ring. To anything else, honnestly.
I also see that you only have 1 endurance charge. Try to get 3, it really helps.

- Green nightmare?

- I can't see your pantheon, but make sure it's upgraded.

- Maybe try to get an endgame bow. It can be difficult to get specific rares on console, but since the bow is selfcrafted, you know what to do.

Your amulet is very good btw, and quiver quite nice as well. That abyss jewe is absolutely nuts too. I'd pay a very good price to get one like that in league.
Try to always get at least a t2 life roll (or max crafted) on every piece of geat. Rings with 30 life makes you quite low, 4.5k life is not something I'd be comfy running with. 5.5k should be a good goal. I'm personally at 7k.
Hello, love the guide, great work and feels pretty good to play.

I feel like I'm hitting a wall and don't know what should I upgrade next in my build, it feels like every upgrade is 20ex+ and I don't have that kind of cash on hand to spend it on something better.

My character can be found in Heist league:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/endym1on/characters

Also regarding upgrades, I have a question about belt in your gear section, what is the best way to craft belt with T1 flat life, % life and reduced flask charges, because Craft of Exile shows it would take like 1600 fossils to achieve. Probably there's a better way right?

Thanks for answering!
"
endym1on wrote:
Hello, love the guide, great work and feels pretty good to play.

I feel like I'm hitting a wall and don't know what should I upgrade next in my build, it feels like every upgrade is 20ex+ and I don't have that kind of cash on hand to spend it on something better.

My character can be found in Heist league:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/endym1on/characters

Also regarding upgrades, I have a question about belt in your gear section, what is the best way to craft belt with T1 flat life, % life and reduced flask charges, because Craft of Exile shows it would take like 1600 fossils to achieve. Probably there's a better way right?

Thanks for answering!

Yeah, to craft these belts you wanna buy belts with flask + t1 life, annul them to these two mods, catalyst life and hunter slam. Much easier than trying to get one from a white base.

The first thing I would do is catalyst up all your jewellery (fertile).

I think you are overcapped in res. Maybe try to fit in some null and void, or big dps gloves, I'm not sure. Cull is really good QoL on bosses.

Other than that, yeah, everything kinda costs a lot. You have good gear, the rest is minmaxing.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Heist/0j49MEwig

I'd probably craft a helmet from one of these if I were you. It's very strong, and for some weird ass reason berserk buff effect is cheaper than ED damage rn. But it's expensive.
Other option is watcher's eye, but that's such a boring upgrade for the price...
Thanks for the guide! First build I put so much time into and been having relatively good success. I have pretty random gear that needs some optimizing for sure, but still uber elder was a breeze.

Uber atziri on the other hand is kind of a PITA. Need to adjust my shoddily scrounged gear to fit in more damage and dodge. Sitting at 118% fire res.

This was hella upgrade, can recommend rather earlier than later!

Link to character: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/PARASOO/characters

Gonna save up some currency and try my hand in crafting my own stuff. Still so many quite easy upgrades.
Last edited by PARASOO on Oct 28, 2020, 3:42:52 PM
Any ideas on how best to change the tree to change the gloves to Asenath's Gentle Touch and add Inspired Learning?
"
qwertz wrote:

Just made this!

Didn't dare trying to annul the proj speed (after bricking 4 crafts before this one) as it's actually pretty nice QOL for ED. Only losing 16% increased damage by not having multicrafted damage on there. So all good :)

Once I have saved up a little more currency, will try and divine perfectly (shouldn't be too bad as it has an open pre and suffix).

Wow that thing is insane. How did you craft it?
"
Satricion wrote:
"
qwertz wrote:

Just made this!

Didn't dare trying to annul the proj speed (after bricking 4 crafts before this one) as it's actually pretty nice QOL for ED. Only losing 16% increased damage by not having multicrafted damage on there. So all good :)

Once I have saved up a little more currency, will try and divine perfectly (shouldn't be too bad as it has an open pre and suffix).

Thanks!
Bought the base, perfect fossils for the quality & guilded for the memes (they are only 1c).

Spammed deafening essences of woe until hitting the DoT suffix.
Then annulled praying not to annul the spell damage or DoT mod. (Happened 4 times unfortunately).
Needed 2 empty prefixes and at least one empty suffix.
Then craft "cannot roll attack mods" and exalt+1 gems.
Then craft the +2 mod.

Buying essences was painful...

With 2 empty suffixes you could multimod another damage mod onto it (like 16% chaos damage or 6% damage per endurance charge). However the projectile speed is actually quite nice too!

Gives me about 10% more damage compared to a double DoT crafted bow.
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
Last edited by qwertz on Oct 28, 2020, 6:04:12 PM
Hi im kinda new to ed trickster and was wandering if alternate gems on the contagion setup for the extra aoe would be better or if the area damage of the regular gems affect the damage of essence drain?
"
qwertz wrote:
"
Satricion wrote:
"
qwertz wrote:

Just made this!

Thanks!
Bought the base, perfect fossils for the quality & guilded for the memes (they are only 1c).

Spammed deafening essences of woe until hitting the DoT suffix.
Then annulled praying not to annul the spell damage or DoT mod. (Happened 4 times unfortunately).
Needed 2 empty prefixes and at least one empty suffix.
Then craft "cannot roll attack mods" and exalt+1 gems.
Then craft the +2 mod.

Buying essences was painful...

With 2 empty suffixes you could multimod another damage mod onto it (like 16% chaos damage or 6% damage per endurance charge). However the projectile speed is actually quite nice too!

Gives me about 10% more damage compared to a double DoT crafted bow.

Thanks very much - I'm new to crafting (only my second league) but I'm somehow fairly rich and running out of upgrade space so I might make something like this my next goal. Would this be better than a bow with a 50% spell damage implicit? Cheers :)
Last edited by Satricion on Oct 28, 2020, 7:27:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info