[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

I am currently using this build, early in the game (beginning of act 4). I linked swift afflication support, bane, despair, and controlled destruction support together, but that doesn't allow me to use despair. What did I do wrong?
"
asianmeestari wrote:
I am currently using this build, early in the game (beginning of act 4). I linked swift afflication support, bane, despair, and controlled destruction support together, but that doesn't allow me to use despair. What did I do wrong?

Despair is already automatically applied by bane (since it's a curse), so you can't use it by itself.
Last edited by Haelbane on Oct 26, 2020, 10:08:24 AM
"
Haelbane wrote:
"
asianmeestari wrote:

Despair is already automatically applied by bane (since it's a curse), so you can't use it by itself.

Also, in the leveling guide, it says this.

since you are using ES and not mana to cast your skills, you should replace arcane surge in your blight setup by efficacy

I think I did something wrong, as I am not using energy shield to cast... or does that happen later on in the leveling guide? Sorry if I ask stupid questions lol.
"
asianmeestari wrote:

since you are using ES and not mana to cast your skills, you should replace arcane surge in your blight setup by efficacy

I think I did something wrong, as I am not using energy shield to cast... or does that happen later on in the leveling guide? Sorry if I ask stupid questions lol.

You haven't got this passive https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Eldritch_Battery in the tree yet. Use arcane surge for now, when you get that passive replace arcane surge with efficacy as the guide says.
Last edited by ShanyD on Oct 26, 2020, 5:39:40 PM
hi im a new player following the build so far doing great
im doing tier 16's with ease i killed the guardian and sirus awakener 5 with 1 death(got a cool awakener orb which helps me upgrade bunch of stuff)

jut saying that to thank and give a positive review for the creator of the build and guide because its so easy to follow

i do have a certain problem tho
im following the upgrade path and im where i need to get a cluster jewel
it says "are you level 90 with uber lab done?"
if uber lab means the lab that gives you the 7th and 8th point ive done that
and im level 89 yet i dont have enough passive points to fill the cluster jewel at this point(i only reached the cluster jewel palcement point)

the middle POB of the guide is using diadem which makes it harder for me to understand how my tree should look like without it(i dont have enlighten 4 to get it)
should i be able to fill the cluster jewel at level 90?i also have some unallocated jewel spots ill need

if someone could give me a non diadem level 95 ish tree with cluster it will be nice

* rn i dont have trans mind equiped but ill have it in couple minutes i have the currency
same goes for the damage damage life jewel
after that is the cluster upgrade which im concerned about

* also on the upgrade path it says "and either spider or F&S" what does that mean?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Daydreaming7/characters

character:popitallup

thanks
Last edited by Daydreaming7 on Oct 26, 2020, 5:35:12 PM
"
ShanyD wrote:
"
asianmeestari wrote:

You haven't got this passive https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Eldritch_Battery in the tree yet. Use arcane surge for now, when you get that passive replace with with efficacy as the guide says.

Thx!
Heys guys it's me again, with another maybe (probably) dumb question.

I finally bought a 6L Hyrri's Ire (4b2g, for Vaal Blight setup) and noticed it gives me more than 800 energy shield, even though it's an evasion rating item and has no ES mentioned on it.

The guide's POB also shows the item granting 800+ energy shield, maybe there's something about Evasion to ES conversion that i forgot about?

Can someone please explain?
"
ShanyD wrote:
Heys guys it's me again, with another maybe (probably) dumb question.

I finally bought a 6L Hyrri's Ire (4b2g, for Vaal Blight setup) and noticed it gives me more than 800 energy shield, even though it's an evasion rating item and has no ES mentioned on it.

The guide's POB also shows the item granting 800+ energy shield, maybe there's something about Evasion to ES conversion that i forgot about?

Can someone please explain?

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Escape_Artist
Last edited by woefulwabbit on Oct 26, 2020, 5:46:03 PM
"
woefulwabbit wrote:

Damn i knew it'd be something this simple i was simply overlooking.

Ty a lot!
"
Daydreaming7 wrote:

the middle POB of the guide is using diadem which makes it harder for me to understand how my tree should look like without it(i dont have enlighten 4 to get it)
should i be able to fill the cluster jewel at level 90?i also have some unallocated jewel spots ill need

if someone could give me a non diadem level 95 ish tree with cluster it will be nice

[...]

* also on the upgrade path it says "and either spider or F&S" what does that mean?

A non diadem tree is the same, but where you spend 4 points to take eldritch battery. Check the gear > helmet > Diadem info to know wich passives to remove/add.
Your current tree is good, but I'd remove arcane focus if you don't have diadem.

That said, you should probably level up. Level 90 is pretty low for t16 maps, and you could easily get a few more passives to greatly boost your character's effectiveness.

You should most likely change your flask setup, as it is currently pretty weak.
You really want freeze immunity somewhere.

"and either spider or F&S" Is the last aura you should fit in your build. You can get spider aspect by crafting the skill on your pair of gloves (or any jewellery item with a free suffix) by buying a "fenumus, first of the night" beast and beast crafting it on an item.
I'd recommend you Vorici craft white sockets on your hyrri's ire and try to put flesh and stone in it instead. You only have enough mana to either get flesh and stone OR spider aura (unless you are using diadem, that's the point). Spider aura is easier to get, but flesh and stone makes you very very tanky, which will come in handy to level up.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info