[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Hello, I don't understand why +1 min endurance charges on the amulet. I'm lvl 79 right now but I don't see how the endurance charge comes into play ?

Loving the build from the start, first build I can map with and not die :D (I did like 20+ death in HHC)
"
deadblazejo wrote:
Hello, I don't understand why +1 min endurance charges on the amulet. I'm lvl 79 right now but I don't see how the endurance charge comes into play ?

Loving the build from the start, first build I can map with and not die :D (I did like 20+ death in HHC)

Endurance charges give 4% phys damage reduction each. Since this stacks additively, the more you have, they stronger each one gets.
it's not huge at the start, but paired with a lunaris pantheon, it prevents packs of mobs to just obliterate you with crazy overlaps.

Don't stress it too much, but in Hardcore I would definitely try to get charges before starting yellow maps.
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
PoBs should be updated for the berserk setup. I only put it in the endgame and minmaxed pobs, as I don't think the prices will stay affordable at all for the budget version.

Press ctrl + F5 to force refresh and clear the page cache in case you don't see it.
Sorry for the wait.

Hey Darkxellmc,

i cant use these poB línks so far. Lua Errors. Is it possible to edit these awesome Guide with actual links oder send it to me here?

Thanks

Pragor
"
Pragor wrote:
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
PoBs should be updated for the berserk setup. I only put it in the endgame and minmaxed pobs, as I don't think the prices will stay affordable at all for the budget version.

Press ctrl + F5 to force refresh and clear the page cache in case you don't see it.
Sorry for the wait.

Hey Darkxellmc,

i cant use these poB línks so far. Lua Errors. Is it possible to edit these awesome Guide with actual links oder send it to me here?

Thanks

Pragor

"
Darkxellmc wrote:

Getting lua error? Skill tree isn't recognised?
Install poe community's fork. Check above.

[...]

These PoBs use localidentity's fork, available here: https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding/wiki/Installing-this-Fork
They may work with the classic version of PoB, but numbers will not reflect the game as accurately.

Sorry if that's not your problem, but I'm 99% sure it is.
hey ilove this build . but actually dont understand this lethal pride jewel. pls simply explain. soryy for less english
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
Daydreaming7 wrote:

the middle POB of the guide is using diadem which makes it harder for me to understand how my tree should look like without it(i dont have enlighten 4 to get it)
should i be able to fill the cluster jewel at level 90?i also have some unallocated jewel spots ill need

if someone could give me a non diadem level 95 ish tree with cluster it will be nice

[...]

* also on the upgrade path it says "and either spider or F&S" what does that mean?

A non diadem tree is the same, but where you spend 4 points to take eldritch battery. Check the gear > helmet > Diadem info to know wich passives to remove/add.
Your current tree is good, but I'd remove arcane focus if you don't have diadem.

That said, you should probably level up. Level 90 is pretty low for t16 maps, and you could easily get a few more passives to greatly boost your character's effectiveness.

You should most likely change your flask setup, as it is currently pretty weak.
You really want freeze immunity somewhere.

"and either spider or F&S" Is the last aura you should fit in your build. You can get spider aspect by crafting the skill on your pair of gloves (or any jewellery item with a free suffix) by buying a "fenumus, first of the night" beast and beast crafting it on an item.
I'd recommend you Vorici craft white sockets on your hyrri's ire and try to put flesh and stone in it instead. You only have enough mana to either get flesh and stone OR spider aura (unless you are using diadem, that's the point). Spider aura is easier to get, but flesh and stone makes you very very tanky, which will come in handy to level up.

oh man thank you so much for the help
i upgraded my flasks(but couldnt get a good quicksilver roll :(),i got the frenzy abyss jewel i will do as you say and unpoint arcane focus to get points to equip the green nightmare
i upgraded pantheons too
and also got the divergent berserk and ehnace which is actually really fun to play with
*ill definetly attempt to get flesh and stone on my build in one way or another
i didnt know its a low level for tier 16 this build steamroll tier 16,i even juiced them with the highest level sextant fragments and chisels nothing really bothered me,its why im such a fan of this

what i do have struggle with is the "meta leveling method" of entering tier 83 heist maps and killing the mobs there,my ED seems to not deal enough damage to deal with the rare monsters there and it gets abit difficult
also had abit of a struggle vs DROX with his flags and his bubble it takes me quite alot of time to kill him
is the build abit weak for heist or i just need to upgrade my damage?
also i im about where the upgrade path suggest to get the NULL gloves and while i really want them(speed is just fun and effective) i cant seem to be even close to resist cap my character without rare gloves

anyway thank you so much for the help and guide,im a new player and ive tried like 5 different build and got stuck at all of them and frustrated

with this build and guide ive done nothing but actually PLAY THE GAME
not spend hours on poe trade or hours on pob trying to realise why my dps is like 50% less than the build on pob even tho i have close to the same items
the "what to upgrade" section of this build is the best thing ive seen in this forum period

everything simplified easy and fun

Last edited by Daydreaming7 on Oct 27, 2020, 3:43:26 PM
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
deadblazejo wrote:

Endurance charges give 4% phys damage reduction each. Since this stacks additively, the more you have, they stronger each one gets.
it's not huge at the start, but paired with a lunaris pantheon, it prevents packs of mobs to just obliterate you with crazy overlaps.

Don't stress it too much, but in Hardcore I would definitely try to get charges before starting yellow maps.

Thank you for the reply.
How do you proc the charges ?
"
deadblazejo wrote:

How do you proc the charges ?

They don't need to be procced (is this a word). +1 minimum on rings and amulet gives you three permanent endurance charges.
"
Makavalizer wrote:
hey ilove this build . but actually dont understand this lethal pride jewel. pls simply explain. soryy for less english

Lethal pride (of akoya) transforms the keystones in radius to chainbreaker, which we need to generate rage. Also, it adds strength to small passives in radius, solving our attribute requirements.

It also adds a random stat on notables in range, which we have 2 of. The stat depends on the number on the jewel, so it's quite difficult to get good ones. Best one is 4% life, +20 strength is also pretty good.

"
Daydreaming7 wrote:

[...]

what i do have struggle with is the "meta leveling method" of entering tier 83 heist maps and killing the mobs there,my ED seems to not deal enough damage to deal with the rare monsters there and it gets abit difficult
also had abit of a struggle vs DROX with his flags and his bubble it takes me quite alot of time to kill him
is the build abit weak for heist or i just need to upgrade my damage?
also i im about where the upgrade path suggest to get the NULL gloves and while i really want them(speed is just fun and effective) i cant seem to be even close to resist cap my character without rare gloves

[...]

Up to level 94-95, you really shouldn't die enough in maps to hinder your progress. It should be your goal rn, I really wouldn't bother with XP focused farming at your current gear level. You can easily reach level 97-98 just by delving and mapping safely.
level 99 and 100 start to take so long that occasional deaths are a HUGE setback however, so people usually focus farming xp for these. This is why you see pure breachstone rotas, heist farming and 5way carries.

For gear upgrade, I'd recommend you to upgrade your boots. Try to get 100+% resistances on them, it will make future gearing (like gloves) much MUCH easier. Then you'll be able to fit in nul and void, and jewellery with endurance charges.
Also, vendor your level 20 gems with a gcp to get a 20% quality gem. This is very useful on QOL gems such as spell totem support, and all support gems for your main skill. Quality on all gems does make a big impact difference.

Just made this!

Didn't dare trying to annul the proj speed (after bricking 4 crafts before this one) as it's actually pretty nice QOL for ED. Only losing 16% increased damage by not having multicrafted damage on there. So all good :)

Once I have saved up a little more currency, will try and divine perfectly (shouldn't be too bad as it has an open pre and suffix).
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
Last edited by qwertz on Oct 28, 2020, 8:57:41 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info