[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

I see the Divergent Berserk adaptation but how does this build generate Rage?
I have a question:

just started the build, but on single target I can-t sustain the mana to spam blight... or how should I kill bosses, just with dots?
A
Last edited by ronaldinhodan on Oct 21, 2020, 3:20:57 PM
"
Luciferoxx wrote:
I have a question:

just started the build, but on single target I can-t sustain the mana to spam blight... or how should I kill bosses, just with dots?

you need the Eldritch Battery node ASAP, it makes you use ES instead of mana, you really just reserve almost all your mana and use the ES to cast spells, and to mitigate some damage from Mind over matter aswell.
"
NVB43 wrote:
I see the Divergent Berserk adaptation but how does this build generate Rage?
the Lethal Pride jewel changes Perfect Agony into Chainbreaker that generates rage every second
"
Zastrow wrote:
"
Luciferoxx wrote:
I have a question:

you need the Eldritch Battery node ASAP, it makes you use ES instead of mana, you really just reserve almost all your mana and use the ES to cast spells, and to mitigate some damage from Mind over matter aswell.

Thank sir.

This changed completely my journey >D
In endgame 3-10 ex amulet crafting tutorial second link on trade shows amulets with +1 gems with a possibility of having multi influences. These are inappropriate and can confuse some people the same way i got confused and bought one of them.
Here I am, with another new legendary I'm thinking about. Can we use crest of desire in any meaningful way? Probably not for ED, maybe for blight and use the open 6L for something else? Or with berserk, to make it 32ms 21dr and 70% more spell damage?
Lol... divergent berserk is currently 100ex in standard. Ez swap for us softcore boiz
"
Falletio wrote:
Here I am, with another new legendary I'm thinking about. Can we use crest of desire in any meaningful way? Probably not for ED, maybe for blight and use the open 6L for something else? Or with berserk, to make it 32ms 21dr and 70% more spell damage?

Crest of desire is kinda shit with dot builds. You really want to make use of the double damage line to make it worth it. there really isn't much that can be done to make it outshine a rare hubris anyways.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info