[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Can anybody tell me how I could finish these boots. I tried myself by checking for prefixes but somehow I don't seem to find a good solution.
"
VigorDracul wrote:

Can anybody tell me how I could finish these boots. I tried myself by checking for prefixes but somehow I don't seem to find a good solution.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Heist/ObDGbYKfE

Use weighted sums to check for crafting space or precrafted, you'll find things.
This pair for 30c is a steal and has been there for 4 days...
"
Deamatrix wrote:
"
LortGob wrote:

What would be the upgrade recommendations?

Just swap flame dash for faster casting.

That's a pretty easy upgrade. Thanks! Time to find some shiny new boots!
So after getting a Watchers eye jewel i tried swapping out Discipline with Grace to match my Watchers eye and get more avoid. and it seems fine to run without discipline?

or is there something special about discipline, to keep using it forever?
help me understand.

im not running out of energy (mana spender) its always capped top when casting blight/totems/ED.

here is my POB.
https://pastebin.com/2mmi4fPz

i would also love if anyone has any tips on what to upgrade next.

I'm done with the league, I couldnt find any other upgrade.
Gonna wait to the upcoming patch to kill twins contract and get the 36th challenge and see you... in poe2 probably, tired of this mess and bugs leagues.
Last edited by StephanLogan on Oct 20, 2020, 1:18:08 PM
"
StephanLogan wrote:

Gonna wait to the upcoming patch to kill twins contract and get the 36th challenge and see you... in poe2 probably, tired of this mess and bugs leagues.

I'll definitely be playing next leagues, but heist buggyness is definitely something I do NOT want in poe.
Burned me out real quick, as you can see in my challenge number. Might play a bit to do a lvl90 hc char, but I'm really tired of hist SC as is too.

got this gear and the clusters in my profile to sell, as im done with this character i am switiching over to another build. every content easy doable with this pieces. hit me up ingame with offers
"
StephanLogan wrote:

man some of that gear is insane gj, if you decide to quit and want to sell some hit me up ingame kaffetorsk_GG ^^
It's not what I wanted when I redeemer slammed but I should be happy with it I think!

I tried a juiced 100% delirious t15 map and got stomped... :/
Sadge

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info