[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Diadem is cheaper than Vertex lol
I have issues getting away from devouring. Everytime I try I at some point die to oom. The 5 second proc is really nice. I'm still trying to make replica maloney work. I tried making it a shock applier, but that is obv a bit weak because I learned they changed how shock works. I had lightning arrow, innervate and elemental proliferation linked. I don't know how to use pob correctly or it doesn't show shock correctly.
The other thing is toxic rain despair and hex touch.
Best thing is probably using it as a place for berserk with either div berserk-enhance-second wind or empower.
What would you prefer except going for a rare quiver.
"
StephanLogan wrote:

I'm done with the league, I couldnt find any other upgrade.
Gonna wait to the upcoming patch to kill twins contract and get the 36th challenge and see you... in poe2 probably, tired of this mess and bugs leagues.

How do you make so much money ?
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
VigorDracul wrote:

Can anybody tell me how I could finish these boots. I tried myself by checking for prefixes but somehow I don't seem to find a good solution.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Heist/ObDGbYKfE

Use weighted sums to check for crafting space or precrafted, you'll find things.
This pair for 30c is a steal and has been there for 4 days...

First of all thanks for teaching me something about the trade site I was not aware of. This will come in handy in the future. Unfortunately it didnt help me with my problem as the boots do not differ from mine except for on pair but that is a mastercrafted prefix.

I might just try an exalt slam and hope for something useful
"
VigorDracul wrote:

[...]

First of all thanks for teaching me something about the trade site I was not aware of. This will come in handy in the future. Unfortunately it didnt help me with my problem as the boots do not differ from mine except for on pair but that is a mastercrafted prefix.

I'm not sure I understood your problem correctly then. This pair already looks pretty dope, I don't see what else you'd do with it.
Enchant, but that's about it. You could also hunter slam it for desecrated ground immunity or pierce, but these change the overall build feeling very little.

If your goal is to get more life on a pair of boots, that's going to be quite difficult with the current prices, and best done by just buying a pair with t1 life and matatl's, scouring suffixes off and multimodding them.
The problem is, since I put a trade link for these bases in the guide, the prices went from 10c to 20 ex. I'd probably keep the ones you have now, tbh.
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
VigorDracul wrote:

[...]

I'm not sure I understood your problem correctly then. This pair already looks pretty dope, I don't see what else you'd do with it.
Enchant, but that's about it. You could also hunter slam it for desecrated ground immunity or pierce, but these change the overall build feeling very little.

If your goal is to get more life on a pair of boots, that's going to be quite difficult with the current prices, and best done by just buying a pair with t1 life and matatl's, scouring suffixes off and multimodding them.
The problem is, since I put a trade link for these bases in the guide, the prices went from 10c to 20 ex. I'd probably keep the ones you have now, tbh.

Thanks for your time again. Is there any risk of bricking it by exalt slamming?

Unfortunately everything about the build became insanly expensive. ED Circlets cost 20 Exalts, Surge Rings cost several exalts... And thats just the item without crafting.
Last edited by VigorDracul on Oct 21, 2020, 6:04:39 AM

Anything to upgrade besides better crafted helmet?
Why i cant use Divergent Berserk on my left click, its only my bug or someone too?
"
Cagletu wrote:
Why i cant use Divergent Berserk on my left click, its only my bug or someone too?

Check attack in place for the skil and it'll trigger.
"
Falletio wrote:
I'm still trying to make replica maloney work. I tried making it a shock applier, but that is obv a bit weak because I learned they changed how shock works. I had lightning arrow, innervate and elemental proliferation linked. I don't know how to use pob correctly or it doesn't show shock correctly.
The other thing is toxic rain despair and hex touch.

I like the Replica Maloney idea a lot for bossing only though. I don't want to pay for a quiver with 2x dot multi. I think Anomalous Caustic Arrow could be great since you get a chance to stack wither faster but without penetration the Toxic Rain might be better. I'm definitely going to keep this as a swap for bosses unless I end up with tons of extra cash for a better quiver.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info