[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
saxisa wrote:
Played this in 3.11 and plan on doing it in 3.12. Super fun build. I definitely didn't take it as far as I could have, but one thing that I think I missed was the dodge... when I look at my dodge chance it's 53% when in my hideout. Should it be at 75%? Here's my gear:

If it should be at 75% then I missed something while leveling- don't want to miss it again in 3.12 :)
Go to question and answers section of this guide.
Do the changes to Bane affect the leveling of this build at all?

Here are the changes from the patch notes:
"
Bane, for example, has the Hex tag but not the Curse tag, as it is not a Curse. As a result, modifiers to Curse skill gems will not affect skill gems like Bane.

If not, I'm planning on league starting with this guide.
"
brokenmotor wrote:
I don't think ED was speccing any curse effectiveness passives on normal tree or clusters, this mostly affects occultists / cursebots that scales curse effectiveness a lot and had bane doubling as curse applier and damage skill.
"
brokenmotor wrote:

There are no simple curses anymore. There are hexes what was formerly called curses like despair or flammability which work as AOE curses as before. These AOE curses also get the doom mechanic where they explode at the end, but only if you self cast them, not with triggers (bane would be such a trigger).
And there are marks like assassin's mark and poacher's mark which are only for single target now. They are different things and no more curses.

So to continue to work with despair, bane needed to change to hexes instead of non-existing curses.
Last edited by HHLupus on Sep 16, 2020, 4:03:17 PM
Thanks for maintaining this one Darkxellmc. It was my strongest build ever in Delirium.
I will play it again in Heist. Any chance you can update the PoB links to 3.12? Also, some things in the tree seem to have changed (location of Wind Dancer), or PoB is displaying gibberish due to PoB links being from 3.11.

Many thanks!
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
"
Jadran wrote:
Thanks for maintaining this one Darkxellmc. It was my strongest build ever in Delirium.
I will play it again in Heist. Any chance you can update the PoB links to 3.12? Also, some things in the tree seem to have changed (location of Wind Dancer), or PoB is displaying gibberish due to PoB links being from 3.11.

Many thanks!

Just updated. Hopefully it's alright.
There really wasn't much to change, I just fixed the cluster jewels, auto-updated the tree (nothing changed), and removed arcane surge from the last pob (since we probably won't see synth bases for a while).

Please tell me if anything's wrong.
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
Jadran wrote:

Many thanks!

There really wasn't much to change, I just fixed the cluster jewels, auto-updated the tree (nothing changed), and removed arcane surge from the last pob (since we probably won't see synth bases for a while).

All seems to be working fine now, thank you! Can't wait to start it again.
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
As someone who started playing POE as a Spectre Necro in Harvest, is it easier or harder mapping as a ED Trickster?

Off topic, I was thinking of ED Trickster or Toxic Rain Trickster as a league starter for Heist.
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
Jadran wrote:

Many thanks!

I made a quick edit to the first POB to add a leveling tree for Caustic Arrow, for anyone wanting to do that until maps.

https://pastebin.com/McWS3JNS
you don't need use skill contagion when attack boss like sirus?
only ED and blight right

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info