[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

No changes to the passive tree with all the movings done in there or the pathing remains the same?
Will be interesting to see how good the new bane is.

Edit:
Never mind, I somehow managed to confuse between Blight and Bane. Well good to hear that the build is still strong.
Last edited by cna on Sep 16, 2020, 5:38:24 AM
"
TheReaperEU wrote:
No changes to the passive tree with all the movings done in there or the pathing remains the same?

Not much has changed, really, and nothing that affects this build.

There really isn't much changes from how the build was in delirium... I guess we'll have to see if there are good experimented bases or replica uniques, and which enchants are available where. These will provide a slight powerboost, but I don't have enough information to include them in the guide yet.
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
TheReaperEU wrote:

Not much has changed, really, and nothing that affects this build.

There really isn't much changes from how the build was in delirium... I guess we'll have to see if there are good experimented bases or replica uniques, and which enchants are available where. These will provide a slight powerboost, but I don't have enough information to include them in the guide yet.

Thanks, and also damn you for giving me PoE addiction with this build guide as my first ever character in delirium!
Best of luck exile!!!
With the UP of some blights tower, maybe we will do something else than just spamming the meteor one !
definitely gonna start with this build.
so the chaosslinger leveling are not viable anymore?
"
Ruderatus wrote:
definitely gonna start with this build.
so the chaosslinger leveling are not viable anymore?

I checked out many streamers, some are trying to invest into mana reservation, others are playing without contagion in spellslinger and generally you see very different link setups. For me its hard to tell at the moment if its viable or not.

So yesterday I leveled Acts with ED\Cont in Spellslinger, Blight for more single target, and no soulrend at all. It does not have that rocket start in act3, but besides that, its still a very strong leveling setup, expeically when you progress further into the acts. Thats my own experience, dont know whats the best strat post nerf

"
Arkhandar wrote:
With the UP of some blights tower, maybe we will do something else than just spamming the meteor one !

I think arc towers will be the new meta. They were already pretty good, but 70% more castrate is just insane for them. With arc tower repeat, They will just delete the game. They are really good at killing off stragglers, which is my main problem when doing blighted maps. 70% more dps on them will make them chunk bosses too, but it won't meteor level of singletarget.

Freezebolt buff is interesting. I really tried them before but ended up ditching them. Maybe they'll see some play, idk. Meteor spam will still be strong anyways, as well as having a build that doesn't need towers at all...
The new corruption wheel is sexy and offer two small nodes that gives each 4% chaos resistance penetration. Which is quite unique and must have a strong dps impact.
It's pretty far on the tree though so probably just not worth it.

Maybe anointing Corruption will make sense for some additional ES leech but it's mostlikely not an excellent choice.
"
markuskanada wrote:

So yesterday I leveled Acts with ED\Cont in Spellslinger, Blight for more single target, and no soulrend at all. It does not have that rocket start in act3, but besides that, its still a very strong leveling setup, expeically when you progress further into the acts. Thats my own experience, dont know whats the best strat post nerf

Could you give a tldr on the path for the chaoslinger after the nerf? I would like to try it for leveling.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info