[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
ap0y wrote:
hello sirs, can anyone post how to craft the rings, belt and quiver? thanks

If you go back through the last 15 pages or so there's posts on how to do it.

Here's a basic summary.

Quiver:
1. Hunter base
2. Alt spam till you get 'of Liquefaction' on its own (or with removable mods)
3. Augment chaos until you have the other dot multi and chaos resistance.
4. Finish with life and movespeed if you have the space.

Rings:
1. Use Essences of Envy (Deafening is the top one) to get % chaos damage.
2. Make sure you have removable other mods.
3. Fill suffixes and augment caster for a 50/50 on hitting % increased spell.
4. Fill the rest of the mods with resists or life or whatever you want.

Belt:
Don't know the full process as for the double influenced its probably the most expensive item after boots, Hunter is also a good base.
Hi, why does the build owner keep infused channelling at lvl 1? Didn't see explanation, and I tried to wiki.
Hey guys, this is where im sitting atm, do you find other places to upgrade other than:
1-Re craft amulet with double influence so it can have phys reduction instead of aspect of the spider and then craft aspect of the spider in helm.
2-Try to hit Increase damage over time in gloves instead of the crafted mod.
3-Get better defence rolls on rings.

My gear atm:
Spoiler

Thansk for the help.
Last edited by matiasgil on Jul 13, 2020, 12:55:43 AM
"
Rato86 wrote:
Hey Guys!

Someone can help me?

I have a hunter ilvl 84 and want craft +1 int gems and malevolence reduced reservation...

when got this 2 mods, i will do multi craft etc to clean it and got other mods for this build (dot, +1 chaos etc)

Which way are easiest to got this 2 first mods? +1 int and malevolence red reserv?

Idk much about fossil craft, but probably have some way to block mods and do it in some easy way...

ty gl!

someone, please!?
\/

Sorry for my poor english!!

/\
I've been having a blast with this build! Great for speed mapping haha (picking up all the OP seeds) THANKS FOR THE GUIDE!

Current gear:
Spoiler

I've been enjoying the harvest crafts way too much that I still use Empower 3... (I crafted the quiver, belt, amulet in the last 2 days)

WIP trying to get the T1 res:

If I were to min-max this build, where should I start?
Current plans: Damage rings
Last edited by Ephraizer on Jul 13, 2020, 1:20:15 AM
"
Rato86 wrote:
Hey Guys!

Someone can help me?

I have a hunter ilvl 84 and want craft +1 int gems and malevolence reduced reservation...

when got this 2 mods, i will do multi craft etc to clean it and got other mods for this build (dot, +1 chaos etc)

Which way are easiest to got this 2 first mods? +1 int and malevolence red reserv?

Idk much about fossil craft, but probably have some way to block mods and do it in some easy way...

ty gl!

This is extremely hard - you'll probably spend 100ex easily to get these two rare mods in one amulet. Since both affixes do not have tags that can benefit from harvest crafts, you'll be doing it the normal way - alteration spam, chaos spam, fossil spam (bound, dense, pristine) which will cost on an average of 100-200ex THIS IS WRONG WOOPS

EDIT: You can try to get 3 influenced mods (including one of the two you want), lock one of the affix with prefix/suffix cannot be changed, spam remove-add influence mod until you get there other one, harvest craft the rest from there hehe
Last edited by Ephraizer on Jul 13, 2020, 3:02:49 AM
duplicate post
Last edited by Ephraizer on Jul 13, 2020, 1:49:28 AM

ill be selling this in some days if anyone lazy of crafting em
Last edited by Raotiz on Jul 13, 2020, 2:21:15 AM
"
Ephraizer wrote:
"
Rato86 wrote:
Hey Guys!

Someone can help me?

ty gl!

This is extremely hard - you'll probably spend 100ex easily to get these two rare mods in one amulet. Since both affixes do not have tags that can benefit from harvest crafts, you'll be doing it the normal way - alteration spam, chaos spam, fossil spam (bound, dense, pristine) which will cost on an average of 100-200ex
wrong..
Last edited by Raotiz on Jul 13, 2020, 2:34:53 AM
Further noob replies/thoughts:

(1) Is there some reason a bow is the ultimate weapon and not, say, a +4/5 Chaos gems staff? We lose the chaos DOT multi prefix, but we can pick up increased chaos suffix. Is it just that the cost is prohibitive (you can't force the +1-2 to all spell gems prefix), or is there something else about a bow that's particularly great?

(2) I'm still mostly broke *but* a six link bow with just the chaos DOT multi and the +1 gems was still an upgrade from a 5-link cane. A possible progression for those still leveling.

(3) I'm using a Scorpion's Call quiver (because I happened to pick one up). No life, but a ton of evasion and AOE (while in Sand Stance) is pretty nice. Likely it'll get replaced quick, but thought I'd point it out for levelers.

(4) Another cheap upgrade for levelers is Cyclopean Coil. 5-10c gets you lots of life, some added damage, and Freeze/Shock immunity, which is *really* nice.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info