[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Shuggananas wrote:
"
falagar112 wrote:

In this build you have a ring with:

life/es/chaos/aspect

this is doable

but then you have both %damage and +1 min endurance charge crafted, with no multimod present.

how the hell do you get this?

I figured that leaving the %damage out, and slamming a crusader orb is better anyways?

you either hit %spelldamage, or you remove influence and use harvest caster mod craft to hit it.

Finish the craft then 1/6 annul before crafting aspect of spider. It's a bit unrealistic.
Using a crusader ring, slamming chaos damage essences (shrieking or deafening envy) on them until you get something craftable is pretty affordable :

You can just augment caster with only prefixes open to hit spell damage with high chances

It's not unrealistic anymore. I craft envy, annul everything except envy, and multimod. Then anul and hit the 1/4. THEN, only, do I craft life and es. THis allows me to easily retry the 1/4 anul as many times as I want for about 3ex.

Edit: you can't slam crusader. It's synthesised. That's the whole point.
Last edited by Darkxellmc on Jul 7, 2020, 12:38:35 PM
"
zkonvict wrote:
"
Shuggananas wrote:
You should just craft minmum endurance charge then do "remove life augment life" crafts. This will replace the chaos life leech with life.

Idk what this person did to get there though, looks like a disaster craft where they annuled the intelligence gems last

Why would I want to remove the chaos leech? Does it not work in the build?

Can't I just augment life?

Appreciate the input. I have very little crafting expertise :).

ED already heals for a billion
"
Darkxellmc wrote:

It's not unrealistic anymore. I craft envy, annul everything except envy, and multimod. Then anul and hit the 1/4. THEN, only, do I craft life and es. THis allows me to easily retry the 1/4 anul as many times as I want for about 3ex.

Edit: you can't slam crusader. It's synthesised. That's the whole point.
Sure, 1/4 to hit at 3 ex a pop, that's 12ex + base and change. I guess if you're really out of options for upgrades it's possible.
Last edited by Shuggananas on Jul 7, 2020, 12:54:02 PM
Well, I just hit this. Pretty pumped. Got DoT multi and life on the aug spam, then used a upgrade magic item to rare with 2 high level mods to hopefully hit a prefix. Ended up hitting movement speed and fire damage DoT. Removed fire, aug 2x chaos. Shame I only hit T2 chaos dot but oh well. Just need to add/remove life spam now and get that higher. My first high level craft for this build this league.

"
CuteMike4U wrote:
Well, I just hit this. Pretty pumped. Got DoT multi and life on the aug spam, then used a upgrade magic item to rare with 2 high level mods to hopefully hit a prefix. Ended up hitting movement speed and fire damage DoT. Removed fire, aug 2x chaos. Shame I only hit T2 chaos dot but oh well. Just need to add/remove life spam now and get that higher. My first high level craft for this build this league.

You can remove/aug chaos for T1 chaos to make it perfect. Beautiful 10MS. Your crafting was super risky but paid off.
first of all, thanks op for the guide and to everyone else who has been contributing to the thread for responses as they have been super helpful. devouring diadem is pretty cheap right now and was wondering what your guys' opinions on using it is? i feel like the increase in damage is pretty huge as i was planning to spec towards atrophy due to taking off nodes from EB but was thinking about how much survivability i would lose out on
Diadem is perfect until you can make a BIS hubris
"
Shuggananas wrote:

What's the verdict now, better than vertex?
"
chrishobbel wrote:
"
Shuggananas wrote:

What's the verdict now, better than vertex?
Allows to save extra passive points and squeeze another aura, I'd say yes it's worth it.
Save all your remove non-chaos/add chaos and save non-life/add life for jewel crafting. You can easily make amazing shit with those coupled with "reforge, chaos is more common".
It would be nice if the POB included certain levels like 10-20-30 etc so I could know what route to go. Once you hit fangs of the viper its difficult to know what the best route is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info