[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

I came by to check up on the flow chart and figure out my next step and I was pleasantly surprised!

Thanks for the flow chart update and the great humor!
Hi guys, I have a crafting question.

If I have a 83ilvl Maraketh Bow that I'm trying to make into the 10ex bow, what do I do if I was alteration orbing and I now have an isolated +1 level to socketed gems mod?

i crafted this, does the chaos dmg to spells scale with the dot?

and also does this work with the dot?
Damaging Ailments you inflict deal Damage #% faster while affected by Malevolence
thinking about getting double watchers eye malevolence if its worth
Last edited by Raotiz on Jul 8, 2020, 2:16:09 AM
"
doubleoeightt wrote:
Hi guys, I have a crafting question.

If I have a 83ilvl Maraketh Bow that I'm trying to make into the 10ex bow, what do I do if I was alteration orbing and I now have an isolated +1 level to socketed gems mod?

Augment or regal and pray for liquefaction
"
Raotiz wrote:

i crafted this, does the chaos dmg to spells scale with the dot?

and also does this work with the dot?
Damaging Ailments you inflict deal Damage #% faster while affected by Malevolence
thinking about getting double watchers eye malevolence if its worth
No, should have blocked prefixes. You can still easily fix it though.

No clue about faster ailments, it should work but also not sure if ED is an ailment so
Last edited by Shuggananas on Jul 8, 2020, 3:27:19 AM
"
Shuggananas wrote:

No clue about faster ailments, it should work but also not sure if ED is an ailment so

ED is not an ailment. Faster ailments does not affect it.

"
CalmWind69 wrote:
I came by to check up on the flow chart and figure out my next step and I was pleasantly surprised!

Thanks for the flow chart update and the great humor!

no problem mate, I try ^^'
This was due for far too long, to be fair.

Completely unrelated again: The "popular alternatives" section kinda has no purpose anymore, as viable alternatives got culled and integrated in the main build over time.
Should I remove it?
I believe this guide is very large and overwhelming, and removing an additionnal section wouldn't really hurt...
Last edited by Darkxellmc on Jul 8, 2020, 5:29:43 AM
"
Shuggananas wrote:
Posted several times in the thread already
The gist of it is:
Get hunter amulet with +1 intelligence gems
Craft "augment a chaos mod" 4 times on it
Go from there

I know you're playing SSF, but if you were in trade league would you buy the base with +1 int or try and roll it? I've got a hunter base but with the way Alts are at the moment (5:1 with chaos) it almost feels more cost effective to buy a +1 for around 200c~

Also thanks heaps for the brief harvest crafting posts you've made about rings/ammy/quiver, they've been super handy as a reference.

"
Darkxellmc wrote:

Completely unrelated again: The "popular alternatives" section kinda has no purpose anymore, as viable alternatives got culled and integrated in the main build over time.
Should I remove it?
I believe this guide is very large and overwhelming, and removing an additionnal section wouldn't really hurt...

I agree that it doesn't add a heap of value, perhaps condensing the information into a single FAQ around why NOT to use some of the items?
Last edited by SScouty on Jul 8, 2020, 7:55:18 AM
"
SScouty wrote:
"
Shuggananas wrote:
Posted several times in the thread already
The gist of it is:
Get hunter amulet with +1 intelligence gems
Craft "augment a chaos mod" 4 times on it
Go from there

I know you're playing SSF, but if you were in trade league would you buy the base with +1 int or try and roll it? I've got a hunter base but with the way Alts are at the moment (5:1 with chaos) it almost feels more cost effective to buy a +1 for around 200c~

Also thanks heaps for the brief harvest crafting posts you've made about rings/ammy/quiver, they've been super handy as a reference.

"
Darkxellmc wrote:

Should I remove it?

I agree that it doesn't add a heap of value, perhaps condensing the information into a single FAQ around why NOT to use some of the items?

If you can find a just +1 intelligence amulet it's nice for this price I think. Craft of exile says about 500 alts + some augs to hit intelligence, but then you need the rest to be clean after a regal, so it's quite the gamble because the ideal base is just +1 int (and maybe a good suffix)
Last edited by Shuggananas on Jul 8, 2020, 8:22:59 AM
I tried to kill Sirius A4 yesterday. This was the first time I tried Sirius (last time I played this game was delve league so no Sirius yet).

It was a big fail :D

First => I tried to rush into the big black ball => bad idea
Then => I tried to facetank Sirius => bad idea
Then => It was pretty confusing when the 3 big red laser appeared, I lost sight of Sirius several time and he killed (one shot laster) me each time...

So no more portal => fail.

This build is too good, doing a T16 is easy even with my stuff being not really good (I am even too poor to buy/craft the 5ex bow).

So I was overconfident. I'll have to be more prepared for my next Sirius fight.

What is the best method to have some exa ? For the moment I have only dropped 3.

Thanks again for the build, it is really fun to play (even with not so good stuff).
Last edited by lomacdejasquey on Jul 8, 2020, 9:02:20 AM
Now if I can only get the last endurance unveil... man I hate unveiling

Read about null and void in the guide. Looks interesting. How good are they? Worth upgrading to over 80 life 2x 30 resist gloves with nothing else of value?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info