[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Viktranka wrote:

Kintsugi also rose in price this season maybe because of wind dancer going into the tree, maybe there should be another step with rare chest or restless ward like Darkxell suggested once as a budget option. Checking atm 6l Kintsugi is 3ex but 6l Restless Ward is 60c.

That's because kintsugi's can't drop 6link, as they are league restricted. They drop from a very common prophecy and are trivial to self farm, unliked ones will always be 5c max.
Maybe I could add restless ward, but whatever I add instantly rises in price. This build doesn't even really need a 6l chest, since we're supposed to use a weapon anyways. I don't think I'll bother. I think ~20 max for a 5l kintsugi is perfectly fine as a budget option.
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
falagar112 wrote:

OPs endgame PoB shows 25% chance to avoid elemental ailments, why this craft?
That craft only makes sense if you can reach 100% chance to avoid ailments combined cuz then you don't need to use ailment immunity flask, they will never apply to you.

Afaik options to get 100% are:
- craft on helmet / glove
- craft on chest but forces you to craft rare chest
- shaper influenced boots
- elegant form small cluster jewel notable
- thick skin life wheel
- crystal skin wheel
- two other notables that don't really fit into this build (for shields and for ele damage)

Check the jewel's implicits on this pob. You'll get it.

Completely unrelated: All flowcharts are now updated, and done till the very end. Sorry it took so long.
Last edited by Darkxellmc on Jul 7, 2020, 6:26:23 AM
"
Shuggananas wrote:
You sure you don't want a fat flat life instead of the hybrid ES?

I put a big resistance myself. I don't find the rest very appealing.
I've yet to replace the chaos res with a better one once I get a few replace chaos crafts.

want yes, have no :P

with triple tier 1 i don't feel like trying def->life roll - but at some point after I am done with my other crafting projects, I might just try and roll another one.
Yeah at least the helmet isn't very hard to do. Spam "reforge with defence mods more common" until both T1 ES and you can finish it in no time with 2 chaos augs and a few life replaces
"
Darkxellmc wrote:

Check the jewel's implicits on this pob. You'll get it.
Oh, you can roll that on jewel implicits now too? With the harvest option? Didn't know that.

Edit: I think I rolled some jewels but it had only 10% chance to avoid per jewel, maybe I need higher level of seeds?

Anyway I must be blind because I can't find that gear setup in the 100ex POB, only see it mentioned on the last flowchart. Checking the pob section at the beginning of the guide, have fork installed.

Anyway the flowcharts look fun as hell. There is a typo on the last flowchart on the belt crafting section (how much life do you have on your belt -> "try to get flat ES regen" is where the typo is).

Hopefully people check them out because I see a lot of luxury upgrades got pushed much more down the line (like green nightmare), which tbh helps to prio the biggest stuff first.
Last edited by Viktranka on Jul 7, 2020, 8:25:01 AM
Just want to hop in to thank for the build and attest that this builds really does what it tells it does. Been cruising on the game since league start, and this was actually the first build i actually tapped into high end crafting, and harvest makes it almost trivial, can't really say why people claims this league feels like std, because it most certainly doesnt. These below were crafted by myself, and i had loads of fun crafting it. (Ammy not quite ready, a few remove/add life away from t1 life). Both are really not that much, but it sure feels great to have them.

Ty for the build, again :)
Last edited by darkeuzzhue on Jul 7, 2020, 8:24:47 AM
"
Viktranka wrote:
Oh, you can roll that on jewel implicits now too? With the harvest option? Didn't know that.

Edit: I think I rolled some jewels but it had only 10% chance to avoid per jewel, maybe I need higher level of seeds?

Anyway I must be blind because I can't find that gear setup in the 100ex POB, only see it mentioned on the last flowchart. Checking the pob section at the beginning of the guide, have fork installed.

10% per jewel (7 jewels, so 60% total since we want one corrupted blood), 10% on abyss jewel mod, 25% on helm, 12%(?) on thick skin cluster is 117% ignite avoidance chance. It's hard to get, but very doable.

I believe the pob referenced was one I posted about 10 pages ago, this one: https://pastebin.com/yAwu4YdZ
"
darkeuzzhue wrote:
can't really say why people claims this league feels like std, because it most certainly doesnt.
That was before the buffs, and I'm glad they applied the buffs 1) with more seed drops 2) with more crafts spawning because it means you don't need to grind 100 maps to find 1 useful craft, they're much easier to find.
"
darkeuzzhue wrote:
Just want to hop in to thank for the build and attest that this builds really does what it tells it does. Been cruising on the game since league start, and this was actually the first build i actually tapped into high end crafting, and harvest makes it almost trivial, can't really say why people claims this league feels like std, because it most certainly doesnt. These below were crafted by myself, and i had loads of fun crafting it. (Ammy not quite ready, a few remove/add life away from t1 life). Both are really not that much, but it sure feels great to have them.

Ty for the build, again :)

How to craft that ammy? 😳
Posted several times in the thread already
The gist of it is:
Get hunter amulet with +1 intelligence gems
Craft "augment a chaos mod" 4 times on it
Go from there

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info