[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
quick question about spreading rot in the guide it says to drop it once you start using the totems but i see a few of the better geared people still using it? did something change or should we still drop it for a normal life/damage jewel once we start using the totem?

Thanks,

I still use spreading rot and wither totems, reason is
1. I can stack wither faster, eventhough totems itself is stacking fast enough (2.xx sec to reach 15 stacks by totems alone)
2. I put immune corrupted blood there.
3. Sometimes I don't have time to put wither totems down in fight especially a fight where you need to constantly dodge, like in Sirus last phase where he always tp around, aoe, have to constantly dodge, or bosses nuke totem down all the time.

It's personal preference, you should try it and see if you think spreading rot is benefit to you or not. With my playstyle a rare jewel would not as good as spreading rot.
Last edited by zcythustk on Jul 7, 2020, 4:40:48 AM
You really have enough time on sirus to keep totems up tbh
I do ofc, but I like to burst it down in one spinning beam cycle, so when it close to culling range, I don't bother putting totem down (if it got destroyed), I just blight and cull. It's still benefit to me though :D, or when syndicates comes, sometimes I don't bother using totems laziness habit, what so ever, you should consider if it benefit to you or not, if not, don't use it.

Super easy craft as detailed by Shuggananas a few pages ago.

1. Alt + regal onto a hunter quiver until you get Liquefaction and any 2 prefixes (all prefixes besides pierce on a hunter quivers can be removed via harvest).

2. Craft anything to fill the prefix slot and double augment chaos which will always land chaos dot multi and chaos res.

3. Remove/add chaos until you are happy with the tiers of chaos res and chaos dot multi.

4. Remove the bench craft and the other prefixes via harvest, craft life leech on the bench and augment life. If you get a bad life roll, remove the craft, remove the life with harvest, and repeat augmenting life while block with the bench craft.

Overall this method should cost around 300-600c depending on what tiers you are happy to settle with.
Nice rolls. You can finish it off with remove attack and augment speed now for that sweet 10 MS hopefully. Haven't been able so far as speed seeds are very rare.
"
Kirian42 wrote:
Given where prices are, I'd suggest increasing the priority of the Vertex. The +1 to your aura gems is quite nice and you can get a decently rolled one for ~50-60c.
He's not gonna redo the flowchart every time prices change, and current trends are that vertex is EXTREMELY OVERPRICED on week 1 of the league when most people are starting to build the character, I think it's fine where he put it to avoid people running with trash weapons and tabulas but oh look I spent my first 2ex on a Vertex.

It's dropping now in prices since league has been out for ~3 weeks but still long shot from where it was in metamorph and before when you could buy it for 15c a few weeks in.

On the old flowchart I think it was much earlier in the progression and people complained it's too expensive early on.

Kintsugi also rose in price this season maybe because of wind dancer going into the tree, maybe there should be another step with rare chest or restless ward like Darkxell suggested once as a budget option. Checking atm 6l Kintsugi is 3ex but 6l Restless Ward is 60c.

any suggestions what to craft last slot?

OPs endgame PoB shows 25% chance to avoid elemental ailments, why this craft?
would you?
You sure you don't want a fat flat life instead of the hybrid ES?

I put a big resistance myself. I don't find the rest very appealing.
I've yet to replace the chaos res with a better one once I get a few replace chaos crafts.
Last edited by Shuggananas on Jul 7, 2020, 5:54:36 AM
when crafting the 10 ex bow and you're on step 12. i just craft can't roll attacks mods and exalt (total 2) and if im lucky i hit prefix if im unlucky i waste my suffix gambled at the end of the craft but still save an ex. or am i missing something?
GMT -5 "EST"

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1222017
"
falagar112 wrote:

OPs endgame PoB shows 25% chance to avoid elemental ailments, why this craft?
That craft only makes sense if you can reach 100% chance to avoid ailments combined cuz then you don't need to use ailment immunity flask, they will never apply to you.

Afaik options to get 100% are:
- craft on helmet / glove
- craft on chest but forces you to craft rare chest
- shaper influenced boots
- elegant form small cluster jewel notable
- thick skin life wheel
- crystal skin wheel
- two other notables that don't really fit into this build (for shields and for ele damage)

"
Gohei27 wrote:
when crafting the 10 ex bow and you're on step 12. i just craft can't roll attacks mods and exalt (total 2) and if im lucky i hit prefix if im unlucky i waste my suffix gambled at the end of the craft but still save an ex. or am i missing something?
You can pad the extra suffix with harvest, so you don't have to multimod twice. Add something easily removable by harvest, craft the prefix, then remove the filler mod with harvest.
Last edited by Viktranka on Jul 7, 2020, 6:17:58 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info