[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Crafting question: Is it a good idea to use keep prefix/reroll suffix on this bow?

I'm thinking I'll lose the damage over time (that hope to get later), but also get rid of mana and crafted mod and opens up slot for more things. I could be totally wrong here though.

Here's the prefix/suffix details:
https://ibb.co/qDT60sK
Last edited by Excalibour00 on Jul 6, 2020, 6:36:58 PM
That will remove the DOT too.. Idk why you'd do that
"
Shuggananas wrote:
That will remove the DOT too.. Idk why you'd do that

To open up slot for 2 more suffix. Doesn't worth it?
"
Excalibour00 wrote:
I'm thinking I'll lose the damage over time (that hope to get later),
You won't. It has absolutely no tags so it's not targetable by any craft.

"
Excalibour00 wrote:
To open up slot for 2 more suffix. Doesn't worth it?
I'd challenge you to find a single mod that you can put there that is worth more than 35% multiplier. If there was one, people would craft it over the multiplier already.

No really, feel free to check: https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Bow
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
Excalibour00 wrote:
I'm thinking I'll lose the damage over time (that hope to get later),
You won't. It has absolutely no tags so it's not targetable by any craft.

It also has a very low chance of appearing. This is why we get it first by alting and get the other easier stuff after.

No, don't reroll this bow. But you may throw a synth bench on it, see what happens...
Good stuff today.
Just gotta get T2+ energy shield and quality them. Endurance craft whenever I get the last unveil...

I'm planning to do this for the belt:

Hunter/warlord slam stygian (just need to find a hunter or warlord ex)
20% life quality
Prefixes:
99 life
30% Chaos damage
25% Damage
Some suffixes. Either just slam resistances, or reroll suffixes until I hit reduced flasks used.

Any suggestions?
Last edited by Shuggananas on Jul 6, 2020, 7:28:47 PM
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
But you may throw a synth bench on it, see what happens...
Btw is the synth exclusive with the quality altering mod? It shouldn't be, right? And does the increased aoe per quality do anything? It should work for contagion size?
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
But you may throw a synth bench on it, see what happens...
Btw is the synth exclusive with the quality altering mod? It shouldn't be, right? And does the increased aoe per quality do anything? It should work for contagion size?

It is not exclusive.
Synthesis is pretty much an influence type that can't be awakened and has no influence mod, more or less. You can enchant it just fine.

AOE per quality is global and does affect contagion, yes.It's the only useful mod on an ed bow. I believe TR tricksters would want attack speed, since attack speed is local and about 3% more.
"
Darkxellmc wrote:

AOE per quality is global and does affect contagion, yes.It's the only useful mod on an ed bow.
Yeah sadly there is no cast speed or anything. :/ There's crit and elemental damage but nothing for chaos dots.
I still haven't found an AoE enchantment craft, it has to be rare
Jewel crafting is absolutely ridiculous with harvest too. Made a couple today with just "reforge chaos more common" then adding the life when it's good

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info