[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
BobTheSilent wrote:
"
GERWARIC wrote:
"
BobTheSilent wrote:
This is driving me crazy -_-'

I think you're supposed to use fossils to get those prefixes, not the crafting bench.

Well, they are below the line "can have up to 3 crafted modifiers", so they are most definitely crafted :)

They can only be rolled, not crafted from the bench. highest from the bench is Tier 3 IIRC. Use dense fossils only to get ES, or Abberant and Dense on Hunters influenced.

https://www.craftofexile.com/?b=54&i=|5|&ob=both&v=d&a=e&l=a&lg=2&bp=y&req={%221549%22:{%22l%22:85,%22g%22:2},%221966%22:{%22l%22:51,%22g%22:3},%221967%22:{%22l%22:84,%22g%22:1}}&bld={}&ggt=|&ccp={}

Crafted mods that show up on an item are usually whiter text than the bluer text from rolled mods.

Last edited by Snowball_InHell on May 24, 2020, 1:01:46 PM
"
They can only be rolled, not crafted from the bench. highest from the bench is Tier 3 IIRC. Use dense fossils only to get ES, or Abberant and Dense on Hunters influenced.

https://www.craftofexile.com/?b=54&i=|5|&ob=both&v=d&a=e&l=a&lg=2&bp=y&req={%221549%22:{%22l%22:85,%22g%22:2},%221966%22:{%22l%22:51,%22g%22:3},%221967%22:{%22l%22:84,%22g%22:1}}&bld={}&ggt=|&ccp={}

Crafted mods that show up on an item are usually whiter text than the bluer text from rolled mods.

Unavailable

Thanks! I get the fossil crafting part. I have a decent base already after some fossil crafting.
Is the expensive helmet presented in the guide not possible to craft? There is a +110% increased ES crafted on that example.
Last edited by BobTheSilent on May 24, 2020, 1:36:46 PM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
BobTheSilent wrote:

Thanks! I get the fossil crafting part. I have a decent base already after some fossil crafting.
Is the expensive helmet presented in the guide not possible to craft? There is a +110% increased ES crafted on that example.

That's because the 110% is simply adding two mods together to display easier (and there have been a few recipe changes since then. You can still craft more ES than on that helmet if you want though.

E.g.

Simply adding together a flat ES roll and the split ES/ Stun roll and displaying it as 138%.
Last edited by Snowball_InHell on May 24, 2020, 1:41:41 PM
Thoughts on using a headhunter with this build?
"
"
BobTheSilent wrote:

That's because the 110% is simply adding two mods together to display easier (and there have been a few recipe changes since then. You can still craft more ES than on that helmet if you want though.

E.g.
Unavailable

Simply adding together a flat ES roll and the split ES/ Stun roll and displaying it as 138%.

Aaah of course, changes in receipes. Could have guessed that.
Gonna reroll for 2x T1 ES enchatns then.
Thanks a lot !
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
I up my post because i really need help about the rotation please

"
Julesdechez wrote:
Hello

Thank you for this build which seems awesome

I just changed the old build of my saboteur to test yours.

However, I keep dying a lot !

I don't have enough mana for aspect of the spider :'(

I'm sure I didn't understand the rotation of this build

Can you please point me to a rotation or explain me how to do

Thank you very much

Here's my char , Name's KHAYU

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Julesdechez/characters

all advices are welcome please

Thank you

Thank you all
"
Julesdechez wrote:

[...]

Thank you all

I'm not sure what you mean by rotation.
If you mean: which skills to use and when, here's that:

- For almost everything, put down a contagion near the closest mob (doesn't really matter, the AOE of contagion is huge), and shoot ED in the pack once.
The enemy hit by ED will die, and contagion will spread the ED dot to all enemies around him, causing a huge chain reaction.

- For anything that survives the ED debuff for more than half a second, you can speed up the process using blight.

- For bosses/high hp target, you want to place wither totems before engaging (and refresh them during the fight if you have time to do so).
You may also use vaal blight while chanelling blight for that extra layer of dps.

- When you find a pack of "allies cannot die" monsters, I like to flame dash in the middle and vaal blight. Don't do that in HC, as you'll die if you do so without ghost shrouds (stunlock), but most of the time you'(ll just blow up the screen.

Btw, on an unrelated note, you should level a bit more. You have really good gear, there's no reason to stay level 84. With 10 passive points, you'll get much more life, which will really boost your defenses. You may unspec the atrophy wheel to pick up life nodes if you want defenses sooner and damage later.

Also, how did you get such good gear? Is it end of the league cheap, or what?
"
Darkxellmc wrote:

That makes sense. Just yesterday I commented on someone's ED bow that had +1 strength instead of the second dot multi (this turns out to be slightly better in pob)... I couldn't afford the 7ex they were asking, but they were done with the character, took pity on my poverty, and donated the bow:
Spoiler

They also gave me the rest of their endgame ED gear, but it was for a CI, which I'd only read about until now. It looks like the gear was also tuned for Avatar of Fire:
Spoiler

Last edited by GERWARIC on May 25, 2020, 9:23:22 AM
have a nice day.

i finally reach level 92, so i can do tier 15/16 map for farming currency (my firsr minotaur deathless, too)

And i discover that there are 2 passive tree !!! O_O i followed until now the last one SINGLE in the build post, but, i found another one in the section "tanky build" that is what i am running now. What is the correct one?

The 2 are very different
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
Julesdechez wrote:

[...]

Thank you all

Sorry about my bad English

Thank you very much Darkxellmc for your response. Just what I need. Very helpful

And about the gear; I live in France, Europe (i'm sorry^-^) and I'm working often at night. From 2A.M in France till 6A.M ( Roughly 4PM till 9PM in USA I Think) I buy my gear at this time. It's often objects listed less than 30 minutes ago and they're cheap more or less. And prices are going down I think. From my previous toons I have several gems I needed for this build with good lvl and quality.The quicker was a lucky drop on a Zana map T12.
I bough the armour 3ex and the bow 20ex (a correct price I believe) and so on.... The boots were a gift from a friend.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info