[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

First, I'd like to make sure everyone understand multimodded gear was the engame option and wasen't required to make the build function, as life/resists will did uber elder just fine in legion (minor resists changes, unsignificant if the health isn't drastically scaled too).

Now, I'm actually surprised by how much loosing 1-2 crafted mods on each item doesn't change much. If we'd just remove the worst mods on each item, we'd loose:

Bow
- Arcane surge while clearing
- 20% cast speed
- 40% resistances (I'm 30% overcapped in each res with current gear btw)
> [2 suffixes]
Boots
- Cannot be frozen
> [1 prefix]
Helm
Probably nothing. My helmet was crafted using 3 resonators, it's very doable to hit a good ES helm with dense fossils by spamming slightly more.
Gloves
- 9% aoe
- 40% resistances
> [1 prefix and 1 suffix]
Belt
- 60 Es regen/sec. Unsignificant.
> [1 suffix]
Rings
- 40% faster start of es recharge
> [2 suffixes]
I'll probably update the guide to use wand/shield in the very endgame (read: after aquiring hyrri's+2). If not using soulstrike, the loss of this mod doesn't matter.
Amulet
- 15% energy shield
- 12% aoe
> [1 prefix and 1 suffix]
Actually a hard loss imo. Aoe doesn't matter too much as gems alone give 105% increased aoe. The loss of gloves + amulet is about a 10% less aoe total nerf.

Overall I don't know about you, but it seems to me like slamming conqueror exalts on all of these free slots would probably end up buffing the build overall. Multimodding is still strong.
One last thing, this affects all builds. I'd say we're getting of easy here. Multimodding weapons is really hard now. I'd expect a rise of unique weapons again for attack builds, but I pretty much only play spells so I wouldn't know.

TL/DR: fiiiiine! This spices things up, I'll at least have fun crafting different things than in legion. Power level seems slightly buffed, will propbably feel the same due to monster defences changes.
Hello,
Aftern1 month i finally found and bought a ilvl 81 elder fingerless glove. Made it a quality 30% one and got the chaos damage over time mod. So...praying that the anullment will remove the correct extra mod i have just one question. How did you get the +80 or +90 life on the gloves? I did not see this on the crafting bench.
Your help is appreciated!
Note that I will update the guids as I go on in metamorph, to not have legacy multimodded gear laying around here for too long. This is and will stay a league guide, not a showcase of what you can do in standard with items you can't obtain anymore.

I however do not have the will to buy matching cheap gear in standard to link in the thread now. If anyone wants to do it, feel free...

Also, do you guys think I should separate gear and gems section? I put the two in the same sections and didn't get any complaints, so I'm assuming that was a good choice?...
"
iiisus wrote:
Hello,
Aftern1 month i finally found and bought a ilvl 81 elder fingerless glove. Made it a quality 30% one and got the chaos damage over time mod. So...praying that the anullment will remove the correct extra mod i have just one question. How did you get the +80 or +90 life on the gloves? I did not see this on the crafting bench.

there's a craft for:
56-70 life
and a hybrid craft for:
36–40% increased Armour, Evasion and Energy Shield/24–28 to maximum Life

You can craft both, both are prefixes.
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
iiisus wrote:
Hello,

there's a craft for:
56-70 life
and a hybrid craft for:
36–40% increased Armour, Evasion and Energy Shield/24–28 to maximum Life

You can craft both, both are prefixes.

So there is room for both prefixes besides the other ones needed in this multimod? Is this what your say?

Thanks man!!
Congratulations for grinding this on console btw, I wouldn't have done it! XD
"
Darkxellmc wrote:

Also, do you guys think I should separate gear and gems section? I put the two in the same sections and didn't get any complaints, so I'm assuming that was a good choice?...

My opinion on that one is that it would be a better read to have those two separated. Most of the guides have a separate gem section and it actually took me a long time looking for it in yours.
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
Congratulations for grinding this on console btw, I wouldn't have done it! XD

It's living hell but the build is beautiful. I am hoping the annulment this evening will not get me back to squarenone. Anyway, so its 100% that i can craft both life prefixes? Room enought for both plus the rest of the prefixes need to craft?
How are you gonna do uber elder now without the "cannot be frozen" mod on boots? Are there other ways to get immunity?
"
Attention wrote:
How are you gonna do uber elder now without the "cannot be frozen" mod on boots? Are there other ways to get immunity?

I didn't notice a difference with or without the mod. You rarely get frozen because you very rarely get hit (dodge cap helps tremendously).
In case you still get frozen, you still have a 3 use (up to 4) anti freeze flask.
Perfectly fine imo. Most builds don't have cannot be frozen, and I actually think the 28 hp mod was better than the no freeze mod in legion/blight.
It could be a bit more of a different story for aul, but I never get chilled there so I guess it's fine.

"
iiisus wrote:

It's living hell but the build is beautiful. I am hoping the annulment this evening will not get me back to squarenone. Anyway, so its 100% that i can craft both life prefixes? Room enought for both plus the rest of the prefixes need to craft?

If you annul down to only the chaos multiplier mod, yes you'll be able to craft the same pair of fingerless as the ones showcased in the guide.
Be mindful that:
- Your item needs to be rare (yellow), otherwise you'll only be able to craft one mod
- You need to do it before the metamorph patch friday, as it will change the way multimodding works entirely.
- You need to craft "can have multiple crafted modifiers" before crafting anything else.

The mods on the gloves will be:
[implicit] 16% increased spell damage
[suffix] 16% chaos dot multiplier
[craft suffix] Can have multiple crafted mods
[craft suffix] +(18-20)% to x and x resistances
[craft prefix] +(56-70) life
[craft prefix] +(24-28) life / (36–40)% increased es
[craft prefix] +(7-9)% Area of effect / +1 to level of sock. aoe gems

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info