[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Hello :)

I stumbled into your guide a little while ago and it's AMAZING! Many thanks :)
I love the tankyness, I only die if I do something REALLY stupid!

I'm only level 83, but my DPS is only 229.5k on Essence Drain. I reckon I've decked myself out with some pretty phat itams, but I think my build needs a bit of tweaking, however, I have NO idea how to improve it! If you have the time, Darkxellmc, would you mind checking out my PoB profile and giving me some tips?

Username: OkayBanana
trickster name: SkeletonsCrumble

How can I further craft this belt? What steps, mulit mod or Leo?( don't know how he works)

Appreciated

Also, awesome build. So easy to map without worrying about mods.
I should focus on my helmet now right? My pride gives around 57str, can it give more if I divine further? And why do you take out Trickery from Tree?

Last edited by edeezz on Nov 3, 2019, 6:07:33 AM
"
OkayBanana wrote:
Hello :)

I stumbled into your guide a little while ago and it's AMAZING! Many thanks :)
I love the tankyness, I only die if I do something REALLY stupid!

I'm only level 83, but my DPS is only 229.5k on Essence Drain. I reckon I've decked myself out with some pretty phat itams, but I think my build needs a bit of tweaking, however, I have NO idea how to improve it! If you have the time, Darkxellmc, would you mind checking out my PoB profile and giving me some tips?

Username: OkayBanana
trickster name: SkeletonsCrumble

Hi, thanks for the kind words!
Ok so, there's a few things:

■ Get a 21/20 essence drain. This'll be a 20% more damage boost.

■ Set up a 4Link wither totem setup in your boots. Enemies withered take almost double the damage, it's extremely strong. Due to our cast speed, skill effect duration and the 3 totems, 15 stacks is reached in about 1 second in the circle, and stay for 5 seconds. It's a very strong single target helper.

■ Put your auras in your helm, with a level 3 enlighten. This'll give you more aura levels, and more mana to reserve aspect of the spider. Craft the aspect on some gear, probably your belt.

■ If you need resistances, upgrade WoE Hold ring. It doesn't really give you anything, and the curse is detrimental for this build.

■ Once you've removed the ring and have a free curse, get Witchfire brew for an insane damage boost.

■ Put contagion in your gloves in a 4link setup: Contagion-Inc.AOE-Intensify-Fast.Casting
You don't need to boost the damage of contagion, it's way too low to bother anyways. If you need gem space, ditch: Raise zombie, minion life and minion damage.

■ If you're still struggling with damage, put a 6l Bane or blight setup in your chest.

■ Fix your flasks, all of them. Seriously.

■ Get a few more levels and allocate Corruption

TL/DR: Upgrade flasks, fix your gems, change ring. You'll triple your damage quite easily.
Gl hf!
"
edeezz wrote:

How can I further craft this belt? What steps, mulit mod or Leo?( don't know how he works)

You don't really need to upgrade it as there isn't much you can craft to belts that really impact the build. I'd recommend divining the flask roll to 17+ before you do anything, however.
■ For 1ex, craft 20% damage on it.
■ For 3 ex, multimod it, craft 20% damage and the ES/Eva Hybrid mod.
That's about it really.
If you're feeling lucky, you can try to annul the aspect, craft 120 ES regeneration suffix, annul the multimod and recraft spider. You're really likely to break your item if you try this tho, so don't.

"
edeezz wrote:

Also, awesome build. So easy to map without worrying about mods.
I should focus on my helmet now right? My pride gives around 57str, can it give more if I divine further? And why do you take out Trickery from Tree?

Really nice gear overall. Yeah, looks like your helm is the only piece you can upgrade without spending an absurd amount of exalts.
I see you have a lvl 20 steelskin, so I probably wouldn't bother divining your lethal pride more. It's probably fine. Go for it if you think you can hit more 4%life nodes, but that'll be very hard, I wouldn't do it.

You know what to look for on the helmet, so good luck with it :p

Another option is http://poe.trade/search/agaetekateyaka, there's one for 15ex at the time of writing this. This is a steal.

We remove trickery because for 1 point, 20% damage is not an amazing choice. I'd rather take a 4% life node near Revenge of the Hunted for the same passive point. You're 96, and your 97-98 will probably be the 2points jewel socket near perfect agony. At 99 probably the 5% life node. There's just better things to take than 20% inc damage for 1 point.

Hope that answers, thanks for your feedback!
Gl hf! ^^
Great, thanks!!

I upgraded my ED gem, now I have to work on the rest. I've been told off before, regarding my flasks(lol). My ED dps is now 321k :)
Last edited by OkayBanana on Nov 3, 2019, 5:01:21 PM
"
edeezz wrote:

So you have 127 strength ? Darkxellmc said that he saw you have a lvl 20 Steelskin, how that's possible ?

Why did you choose +16 all atr implicit on amulet instead of +30 strenght ?

Thx
"
spctoma wrote:
"
edeezz wrote:

So you have 127 strength ? Darkxellmc said that he saw you have a lvl 20 Steelskin, how that's possible ?

Why did you choose +16 all atr implicit on amulet instead of +30 strenght ?

Thx

Rerolled lethal pride for more strength now, around 70. Still can't use 20 steelskin because of wrong amulet and I'm too lazy to switch it. Using a 17 steelskin now.
Hi all,

Lovevely build so for. I am 93 now and have the bow,quiver,helmet and belt as needed. But i need to craft the boots and gloves plus rings and amulet. I am on xbox and i can't find anything to match..so i need to craft them. Can anyone help me with a step by step walkthrough for crafting those?

Much apprectiated.
Thanks!!
"
iiisus wrote:
Hi all,

Lovevely build so for. I am 93 now and have the bow,quiver,helmet and belt as needed. But i need to craft the boots and gloves plus rings and amulet. I am on xbox and i can't find anything to match..so i need to craft them. Can anyone help me with a step by step walkthrough for crafting those?

Much apprectiated.
Thanks!!

Gloves: Buy or drop elder fingerless silk gloves, ilvl 80+ to get the 13%-16% chaos DOT. You could use perfect fossil to get 30 quality, enchament is not worth spamming fossils.
Scour the gloves after, spam alternation to get chaos damage over time 13%-16%(tier 1), regal and use annulment to remove the extra mod. Then multi mod it.

Boots: My method was buying a few boots with Matatl's, HP affix, and with 2 empty affix, annul twice and multi mod it.

Rings: Same way as boots, buy HP + elemental affix with 2 open affix. Annul twice to remove the bad mods and multi mod.

Amulet(ilvl 80+): Same way as gloves, get elder strength amulet, spam alts to get chaos mod, regal and annul the extra mod, then multi.

Good luck.
Welp just in case: I'll be in new Zealand for the next two weeks, and will most likely not check the thread daily like I do now.
Exilecon will be amazing, be sure to watch the livestream!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info