[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
LadyLoriana wrote:
Thanks a lot for the solid advice! Took care of the amulet, elder fingerless gloves, 20% damage on the belt, and divined the watcher's eye. This is great! Really appreciate your help.

Really nice amulet! I'll craft the same when I got time, and I'll probably replace the thread's one with yours if you don't mind, it's perfect! ^^
Gloves are really nice too, enchant is meh but it's at least useful, so why not. Spite is better, if you're willing to spend boring time in the lab for it ^^' (normal lab works exactly the same)

Btw both of you: Boots enchant are free 10% movementspeed. "not hit recently" also works in towns, fyi, making it quite valuable imo. Regen is probably better for deep delving, but w/e ^^'

Gl hf!

Sure, please feel free to use my amulet in the thread, it would be an honor :P

I have to get around to running lab for the boots enchant, it's just a chore I haven't gotten around to yet. Good point that spite enchant on gloves can be from Normal lab too!
Could you please link it in a message on a thread? I can't fetch it from your profile, it has to be posted by yourself at least once ^^'
"
LadyLoriana wrote:

Done, Thanks!

Just did a litlle upgrade :)

- Switched from constitution to soul of steel on amulet (honestly don't felt a major change, the character was already almost unkillable, so i guess he's even more now :D)
- Runned some labs for enchants: Spite on gloves and Movespeed on boots (don't want to snipe regen, i'll keep like that)

Cheers.
"
Aston007 wrote:

Just did a litlle upgrade :)

- Switched from constitution to soul of steel on amulet (honestly don't felt a major change, the character was already almost unkillable, so i guess he's even more now :D)
- Runned some labs for enchants: Spite on gloves and Movespeed on boots (don't want to snipe regen, i'll keep like that)

Cheers.

Aaaaah, these rings. Couldn't manage to get them in legion, I'm guessing they are somewhat easier to come by in blight, I see a lot of people with them. Gratz, they're amazing! ^^
Looks like your gear is finished, it is really cool looking ^^
I have a friend who tried the +1 chain corruption on soul strike, he said it was fun. So it's something you could go after for maximum memes, but it doesn't really impact the build.

Congratulations, and thanks for your feedback!
gl hf :p

The +1 chain, is that supposed to help with essence drain chaining?
"
LadyLoriana wrote:
The +1 chain, is that supposed to help with essence drain chaining?

Yes. It's just a fun gimick tho, it's absolutely not worth the money ^^'
Updated the last section for popular alternatives.
Only took me 3 months... :3
Tried to sound less salty than in the first pages of the thread, I think I partially succeeded.
Gl hf everyone! ^^
While I'm at it, editing the thread...
I updated the PoBs. Nothing changed, they are just updated to fix the broken chaos multi mod from Legion league.

I also took some time to check the theorical limit of the build with ~perfect (but still reachable, no full mirror items) gear.
Since it's possible to get a +4 hyrri's ire, using a bow becomes redundant and it's possible to use a wand and a shield. This relies on getting a +4 hyrri's, which is extremely difficult, obviously.
https://pastebin.com/PT5jT5dj

Tl/dr: You can squeeze ~50% more damage out of it, while maintaining the max resistances, and get to ~9 500 EHP. Also possible to reach 10.5k EHP but with only a 20% damage upgrade instead.

If we don't care about survivability, using a global +5 staff with the ED setup socketed in +4 Hyrri's ends up making this:

With a 6l Bane auto triggered in the staff, it's possible to reach 3Million shaper DPS, with only minor very losses in survivability (no soul strike, nothing else changed).

This is interesting and all, but a +4 Hyrri's is way out of my reach.
If someone has one...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info