[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

Thanks a lot for this guide. Already doing juiced T13 maps at only level 72 like it's nothing. The survivability is absurd.
Fixed
Last edited by Tobinator on Jul 14, 2020, 1:08:50 PM
How much exalts do you have to invest in this build to be able to faceroll content like in the videos shown in the guide?
Tanking Sirus 8 skills was impressive
Last edited by MrWay on Jul 13, 2020, 5:32:33 PM
What.A.Build!

Seriously, this things SLAPS! SO after a CI-CoC build and really not feeling the build I was looking for a change and came across this build. After putting about 30ex into it (This is NOT needed, I just went extreme with the rings and jewels and already 21/23 gems) I decided to put it through its paces, and boy oh boy did it not disappoint.

New Uber Lab [Gift to the Goddess] - Easy Breeze, no issues at all.
Mental T16 juiced map with 4 +1 watch stones - Besides spider spawning being a fail at the start the map, super chilled and didn't die.
Sirius conqueror's - Thank you , next.
Sirius with my mate in the map - Need to learn how to manage the flasks better and besides me not having the full Pantheon upgrade or the chill node from the tree, the fight was a breeze (face tanking my way to the drops - Yep even the DIE beam). Died once tho, but that was because I decided to spin in those pools that give the degen due to trying to meme the tankiness of the build while being shot with the DIE beam xD.

Just a QOL question, as we already have 90% phys mitigation with the armor being around 65k without the Granite flask active (94k when active), do we still need the flask or can it be replaced? I am trying to use the Bottled Faith to get MOAR POWA with dps, but am I sacrificing defense? The molten shell without the flask active is at 10k, and with the flask active remains at 10k - hence my question regarding its place.

Overall, amazing build and really super happy I have discovered it, might be a 100 push! :D [Now to get a decent corrupted implicit chest]
Last edited by PhantomZA on Jul 13, 2020, 5:58:55 PM
"
Tobinator wrote:
The build iis nice for mapping but it feels pretty low on single target for shaper almost took 25mins to kil anything u can suggest to change?

Did you switch to a single target gem (ie not-melee splash) in spider support gem links? I forgot to do that, so just mentioning it.
"
Vatinas wrote:
"
I still feel that my damage is lower than in previous leagues.. Is there anything I'm doing wrong Vatinas? (apart from my gems not being level 20 cuz I just rerolled them with quality).

I have the feeling that my 3L spiders do much more dmg than my 6L sentinels.

Having your gems at *least* level 19 is a must, it's much more of a damage difference than you might think. Apart from that, you can post your PoB and I'll take a look.

Here is my PoB: https://pastebin.com/K1FJpfy5

Btw, which belt enchant would u recommend through DttG?
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Dedication_to_the_Goddess
"
MrWay wrote:
How much exalts do you have to invest in this build to be able to faceroll content like in the videos shown in the guide?
Tanking Sirus 8 skills was impressive

Hello again guys, i´m looking for a new build and i liked this one. I just want to know how expensive does it get (more or less) , to be able to do the endgame bosses succesfully, like in those videos.
I will appreciate any comment, just trying to get an idea.

Thanks.
Hello and thank you for this insane build! Steamrolling content like nothing else and can't die even if I try!

I have just one question.

I have some problems killing bosses as my spiders despawn before the boss is killed and when I try to resummon them with my potions, my carrion golem kill them before I do and I get at most 2-3 spiders out...

Am I doing something wrong, or is the build not optimised for end-end game bosses?

POB:
https://pastebin.com/QaivxpRY

Cheers.
Lorri-
Last edited by Lorrimannen on Jul 14, 2020, 4:24:21 PM
Thanks for the build! I did AW5 Sirius today with 5k ES like nothing (I would try AW8 but don't have enough watch stones). I was AFK during most parts of the fight, just looking at him and sometimes spinning to summon HOP. In the middle of the fight, I run out of spider flasks so I had to wait for my HOP to finish him. It took about 5 minutes. I also forgot to swap gems so I played with melee splash and feeding frenzy. The only thing that can kill you is the ground debuff. You can chill and ignore any other mechanic.

Currently, at around 8ex budget, I will not push it more however since there are other builds out there, that I want to try. But definitely will keep this one as boss killer. This guy is even tankier than my old molten jugg, so really nice build :)

PS: I did not have enough money to enchant my rings for mana reservation so I went for enlighten lvl 3 instead. The only thing I lost is the cast on stun golem, so I have to summon him manually. You might want to add this option as an alternative to your guide. This way, you need only 40% reduced mana reservation combined (e.g. 20/20 on both rings)
Last edited by adamec213 on Jul 14, 2020, 4:46:42 PM
Just noticed i am using a "Green nightmare" instead of a "Blue nightmare".
This swap should help me a lot.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info