[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

"
"
tulleboy wrote:
Hi what is the best helmet enchantment (+1 to maximum number of Sentinels of Purity)?

Most of us are running the impale version of the build this league and that version requires lots of mana reservation, so the best helmet enchant is "Herald of Purity has 30% reduced reservation"

Hello andy and thank you for the answer

If you are experienced in poe do you think its tabkier than max block glad ? I think yes from videos i see

You can check my glad if you like , profile is open

I have 80+ ex and 1500+ chaos so i have all gear before i even roll the char lol

So you think i should level up and equip the gear as i go or better to hit a certain level and put everything on at once ?

Sory if these question sound stupid but i only have like 3 chars total :-)

Respect
Your strength is the law !!

MadG poe on youtube for mellee content
"
eldest-bike4 wrote:
"
"
tulleboy wrote:
Hi what is the best helmet enchantment (+1 to maximum number of Sentinels of Purity)?

Most of us are running the impale version of the build this league and that version requires lots of mana reservation, so the best helmet enchant is "Herald of Purity has 30% reduced reservation"

Hello andy and thank you for the answer

If you are experienced in poe do you think its tabkier than max block glad ? I think yes from videos i see

You can check my glad if you like , profile is open

I have 80+ ex and 1500+ chaos so i have all gear before i even roll the char lol

So you think i should level up and equip the gear as i go or better to hit a certain level and put everything on at once ?

Sory if these question sound stupid but i only have like 3 chars total :-)

Respect

hello!

I compared your Max Block Glad to this character and this character is SIGNIFICANTLY more tanky. It is not even close to be honest:

1) This character has a MUCH higher health pool (9k vs 5.7k)
2) This character has higher elemental resistances
3) This character has 100% chaos res (the glad has none (-60%))
4) This character has much better recovery on block
5) This character has significantly better and more consistent physical damage mitigation (we don't rely on Endurance Charges where the Max Block Glad requires them)

Just to give you some stats to show the difference in tankiness:

With all flasks up:

This character's phy effective hit pool is: 494K
The Max Black Glad phy effective hit pool is: 369k (if you have max endurance charges, if not 147k)

This characters cold effective hit pool is: 261k
The Max Black Glad cold effective hit pool is: 192k

This characters chaos effective hit pool is: Infinite
The Max Black Glad chaos effective hit pool is: only 29k

These numbers are based on average incoming hit size. The larger the incoming hit, the worse phy damage mitigation does but you still get the point.

You can equip the gear however you like. I personally enjoy equipping all the core gear at the same time but others prefer adding as they go.

With your currency, you should be able to get very close to the complete impale build. Make sure you get the Awakened Multistrike and corrupted Skin of the Loyal. Those two are expensive but worth it as they give the build the DPS it needs to function with hard end game material.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Jun 25, 2021, 11:34:28 AM
Hello everyone!

I got pretty much a copy of the build from POB, and for some reason I'm only dealing around 800k dmg.. I have no clue why! someone whiling to help?
"
PreacH02 wrote:
Hello everyone!

I got pretty much a copy of the build from POB, and for some reason I'm only dealing around 800k dmg.. I have no clue why! someone whiling to help?

Hello!

You are missing most of the end game items that add significant dps

1) Vulnerability on Hit corrupted gloves
2) Empower 4
3) Awakened Multistrike
4) Level 21 HOP
5) Corrupted Skin of the Loyal (+2 to duration or +1 to all gems)
6) Both Circle of Guilt rings need to have Increased Damage for Sentinels

Also, the Impale version that most of us are using this league has higher DPS than the bleed version in the guide.
My realy old LowLife version -->https://pastebin.com/PhQvBmgp
Tanky as hell,but the damage .... maybe i try ur Build next time. ;)

neat.

Tried a Freezing Pulse Totem build these past few days. The DPS is strong. Survivability isn't. He's still only level 70ish so I have more work to do.

I swear this build has ruined any other build for me.
And the white guys says, I'll have a Coke then.
"
Westwood1121 wrote:

I can point you to another super tanky build if you are interested in trying something a little different.

Not surprisingly, it also uses the same shield this build does. I think this shield is one of the most underrated items in the game considering how little it is used each league.
"
"
Westwood1121 wrote:

I can point you to another super tanky build if you are interested in trying something a little different.

Not surprisingly, it also uses the same shield this build does. I think this shield is one of the most underrated items in the game considering how little it is used each league.

haha, naw its cool. I'm still going to dub around with that FP Totem build. Get it to at least 90.

There are still a few things I can work on. The alternate Fortify and Awakened Multistrike are something I could use. Vaa'd my shield, but didn't get the spell block; just regular block on it.
And the white guys says, I'll have a Coke then.
so...is Repentance (gloves) good on this build?
"
DJShugenja wrote:
so...is Repentance (gloves) good on this build?

The power of Repentance is that you gain a ton of spell damage.

This build is all minion based damage so you don't really benefit from the Spell Damage boost.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info