[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

I followed Dextrblade's version as a base and added sudden trigger when stunned related to flesh offering. I made up for the illumination replacement (for mana reserve) with 2 gems that have implied reductions from the reserve of flesh. aptitudes. This gives a very tanky and very fluid version, not perfect, but very pleasant to play.

Thank you Vatinas for this really fun Build to play. I have been following this build for 3 seasons and I LOVE IT.

I use google translate sorry for my english. And I don't know how to get my code from POB-pastebin
"
ZiggZag wrote:
And I don't know how to get my code from POB-pastebin

Go to Import/Export window in POB
Click on Generate in bottom window
Click on Share with Pastebin
Dextrelame no dexterblade: google changed the name. For my build, I still have to take Hungry Horde to complete it. I will have over 970,000,000 damage for Herald of Purity.And all my defenses are at their maximum (except block spells = 72 instead of 75).
It s fun to play without dying.
https://pastebin.com/09d0g6d5

merci
Hello guys

Im new player , first real league and 2 weeks of ritual

I finish all game and kill all boss on 95 lvl glad max block

Now i like to try this build since i love tanks to see how i like it so maybe i use it next league as main

Any advice on what skill to level on ?

Thanks in advance
Your strength is the law !!

MadG poe on youtube for mellee content
Hi what is the best helmet enchantment (+1 to maximum number of Sentinels of Purity)?
"
eldest-bike4 wrote:
Hello guys

Im new player , first real league and 2 weeks of ritual

I finish all game and kill all boss on 95 lvl glad max block

Now i like to try this build since i love tanks to see how i like it so maybe i use it next league as main

Any advice on what skill to level on ?

Thanks in advance

Hello! This build is extremely tanky once you get the pieces in place so I think you will like it.

As for leveling, go to the first post and scroll down to leveling, the build guide has a very detailed summary of what skills to use when leveling through the acts.
"
tulleboy wrote:
Hi what is the best helmet enchantment (+1 to maximum number of Sentinels of Purity)?

Most of us are running the impale version of the build this league and that version requires lots of mana reservation, so the best helmet enchant is "Herald of Purity has 30% reduced reservation"
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Jun 25, 2021, 2:42:42 AM
What is the build?
"
dmoniak wrote:
What is the build?

Read the first post in the thread for the build guide.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info