[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

"
VonKriegII wrote:
i see that you guys have changed the build a little :)
too bad i didnt checked for it

small question, i have 3k mana and almost 900 unreserved, what am I missing? don't have clarity for now
Also, the holy relic dies a lot, any solution?

ty

I guess it depends on which version you want to play. The Impale version uses more auras (and more mana reservation than the main guide).

Flesh and Stone linked with Maim may be what you are missing. Clarity comes later when you get the Watchers Eye but it uses very little mana since we keep it on level 1.

Many of us gave up on using the Holy Relic since as you said it can't stay alive and switched to a Cast When Stunned linked to an offering (I use Flesh Offering but you can use what you prefer)
Hi everyone, First i want say that this is great build, but i have some problem. Can someone chack why i have only 6200 ES and 4500mana? On such stage which i am on PoB i see that i should have almost 7k ES and almost 5k mana. Sry for my english which is not my native language.
"
Fighterski wrote:
Hi everyone, First i want say that this is great build, but i have some problem. Can someone chack why i have only 6200 ES and 4500mana? On such stage which i am on PoB i see that i should have almost 7k ES and almost 5k mana. Sry for my english which is not my native language.

Hello.

Your English is very good.

Your profile is private so we can't look at your character.

Go into Edit Privacy Settings and make sure you are not Hiding your Characters from public view.
I did as you said, hope you will see now.
"
Fighterski wrote:

Thank you. I can see now.

For Energy Shield, your next big upgrade comes from the following combination:

1) Run Clarity at level 1
2) Buy Watchers Eye with mod that has "Gain 10% of Maximum mana as Maximum Energy Shield"
Welp, talked about mixed emotions.

Linked it 5 fusings.

Sweet.

Bought a Jade amulet with +1 Phys gems to go with my +1 Str gems. Used Awakeners Orb on them

Wasn't until afterwards I realized that movement speed was a Hunter's thing.

There goes a solid 3ex. Nice.
And the white guys says, I'll have a Coke then.
"
Westwood1121 wrote:

Linked it 5 fusings.

Sweet.

Bought a Jade amulet with +1 Phys gems to go with my +1 Str gems. Used Awakeners Orb on them

Nice hit on the Fur!!!!!!

I thought you already had a +1 phy and +1 str amulet that you have been using for a while...?
"
"
Westwood1121 wrote:

Linked it 5 fusings.

Sweet.

Nice hit on the Fur!!!!!!

I thought you already had a +1 phy and +1 str amulet that you have been using for a while...?

Just trying to make some money. :D
And the white guys says, I'll have a Coke then.
"
"
Fighterski wrote:

2) Buy Watchers Eye with mod that has "Gain 10% of Maximum mana as Maximum Energy Shield"
Thx for replay i did as you say with this Watcher Eye and is better but still im far away from 5k mana and i dont know how make 70k armor, i have 51k armor now.
"
Fighterski wrote:
"
"
Fighterski wrote:

Thx for replay i did as you say with this Watcher Eye and is better but still im far away from 5k mana and i dont know how make 70k armor, i have 51k armor now.

You would need to redo your tree to get closer to those numbers. You would need to use the Impale version of the build and buy very expensive jewels to increase your mana, int, ES and armor. Flat numbers in those stats add up very quickly for us.

To create room for more jewels, switch to the darkness enthroned belt. You will be able to cap your resistances easier and save tree points.

I don't have very good jewels but with the Impale version, I am at 8966 ES, 4790 mana and 58000 armor no flask (98000 armor with flask). This is at level 95.

I am basically done with the league but my build still has a whole bunch of upgrades to be made (corrupted spell block shield, better watchers eye, better jewels, etc)
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Jun 16, 2021, 6:41:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info